It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Conclusions Regarding UFOs

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

THIEVES IN THE NIGHT: A Brief History of Supernatural Child Abductions Aug 2, 2018 by Joshua Cutchin

My softcover copy just arrived in the mail. Haven't opened it yet.

The cover reminds me of one night as a five year old. Woke up in the night with the bed a yard off the floor and getting tossed about until terrified and screaming. Then on the left side of the bed all these stars appeared and the bed upended me into it. Don't remember any more.

Maybe reading the book will precipitate something. I'll let you know if it does.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

It's an intriguing book. A few things stood out to me already:

Kevin mentioned hormone receptors in the eyes. These turn out to be estrogen and progesterone. What I find very peculiar in this book's presented fairy lore is the preference for 'the female'. Not too far out to assume 'female hormones'.

Another passage that struck me is the part where a fairy could not give birth without the touch of a human female. Perhaps I'm interpreting this wrong, but there are certain 'touching' techniques to stimulate oxytocin levels in a more natural way (in stead of western medical science injecting it directly into the vain) to push/stimulate birth during labour.

I was still sitting on an unhatched post regarding patterns and data models, but this offers a very interesting view. It's at least food for thought or discussion.
edit on 11-1-2021 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

Ah, you're reading it too zeroPointOneQ.

Kevin mentioned hormone receptors in the eyes. These turn out to be estrogen and progesaterone. What I find very peculiar in this book's presented fairy lore is the preference for 'the female'. Not too far out to assume 'female hormones'.

Another passage that struck me is the part where a fairy could not give birth without the touch of a human female. Perhaps I'm interpreting this wrong, but there are certain 'touching' techniques to stimulate oxytocin levels in a more natural way (in stead of western medical science injecting it directly into the vain) to push/stimulate birth during labour.

Now what if some(?) Fae reproduce through parthenogenesis? We would see introduced male/female hormones creating an effect on the Fae child leaning towards the feminine or masculine as the case may be. For example fairies are said to be predominantly feminine where gnomes are often said to be mixed communities.

So far, one theme touched upon in the book I can relate to is the importance of not leaving small children alone. Loneliness is perhaps the loudest of all emotions. Loneliness calls out for company. I would think it a lottery as to who turns up first.

I am up to the part about Changelings.

edit on 11-1-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

Ah, you're reading it too zeroPointOneQ.

Kevin mentioned hormone receptors in the eyes. These turn out to be estrogen and progesaterone. What I find very peculiar in this book's presented fairy lore is the preference for 'the female'. Not too far out to assume 'female hormones'.

Now what if some(?) Fae reproduce through parthenogenesis? We would see introduced male/female hormones creating an effect on the Fae child leaning towards the feminine or masculine as the case may be. For example fairies are said to be predominantly feminine where gnomes are often said to be mixed communities.

So far, one theme touched upon in the book I can relate to is the importance of not leaving small children alone. Loneliness is perhaps the loudest of all emotions. Loneliness calls out for company. I would think it a lottery as to who turns up first.

I am up to the part about Changelings.

Loneliness and a cry for companionship is truly a form of 'summoning'.

Abused children will often cry out and accept *any* form of companionship.

At least that's how it worked for me, and it seems to be a recognized pattern.
edit on 11-1-2021 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Now what if some(?) Fae reproduce through parthenogenesis?

Parthenogenesis, like fission and budding that I mention are much safer.
It seems to be what 'faeries' do. I mean, they do the overshadowing first,
to have part of their essence take on new characteristics first, THEN
do the parthenogenesis.

However, the 'usual' form of reproduction for various non-physical beings,
seems to be a form of consumption and slow digestion.

If the consumed being provides benefits prior to final consumption,
and resists digestion it can act like a mitochondria or chloroplast --
that's how it literally happened in our world.. then it is is allowed to
survive.. that 'grows the family'.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

THIEVES IN THE NIGHT: A Brief History of Supernatural Child Abductions Aug 2, 2018 by Joshua Cutchin

My softcover copy just arrived in the mail. Haven't opened it yet.

The cover reminds me of one night as a five year old. Woke up in the night with the bed a yard off the floor and getting tossed about until terrified and screaming. Then on the left side of the bed all these stars appeared and the bed upended me into it. Don't remember any more.

Maybe reading the book will precipitate something. I'll let you know if it does.

Then on the left side of the bed all these stars appeared

Tell me more about the stars. Were they in the bedroom, or were you 'engulfed by them' ?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: zeroPointOneQ

It's an intriguing book. A few things stood out to me already:

Kevin mentioned hormone receptors in the eyes. These turn out to be estrogen and progesterone. What I find very peculiar in this book's presented fairy lore is the preference for 'the female'. Not too far out to assume 'female hormones'.

I was still sitting on an unhatched post regarding patterns and data models, but this offers a very interesting view. It's at least food for thought or discussion.

To clarify:

The androgen receptor (AR), also known as NR3C4 (nuclear receptor subfamily 3, group C, member 4), is a type of nuclear receptor that is activated by binding any of the androgenic hormones, including testosterone and dihydrotestosterone in the cytoplasm and then translocating into the nucleus.
- Wikipedia

I was only looking at Testosterone..so I wasn't wrong, but I should have given this better reference.. it was an off the cuff response.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

yes, 'stroking and grooming' increase oxytocin levels in both humans and animals.

I think if you read up on dog domestication from wolf stock, you will even find
a link to oxytocin there.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I suppose that our descent into faerie lore might not satisfy the hunger for 'Star Trek' type mythologies, but Faeries are indeed frequently unidentified (some of them at least can change shape), many of them can certainly fly, and 'objects' means almost anything. Of course there are also 'faerie lights' which certainly look like those fuzzy light blobs people get so excited about, or when closer to the experiencer, can appear as almost anything.

Even in our modern ERA, there's no question that 'faeries' are at a minimum ALSO 'UFOs', if not the predominant or only one, other than simple misidentification of natural phenomenon or military craft.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I was only looking at Testosterone..so I wasn't wrong, but I should have given this better reference.. it was an off the cuff response.

At this point I don't think it matters if testosterone, estrogen, or something else. So much is unknown. The idea might go somewhere.

If Fae (along with the so-called greys) are parthenogenic, it follows that their "evolution" may take aeons. Especially when compared to sexual reproduction.

In parthenogenesis, I would think the children would be replicas of the parent. To introduce a new trait something would have to come from outside.

There may be a small explanation here for the interaction with humans, and hybrids.

edit on 11-1-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: fixed bbcode

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Yup.

Like so many things, humans get them wrong.. they want everything to be physical and nuts and bolts, which I do understand.. but this physical world may only be a small layer, a 'pothole' I call it, sort of a shriveled husk due to entropy. It seems that the 'real game' plays out mainly 'elsewhere'.

PS:

But you can't even say the word 'kundalini' without discussing testosterone. At least when discussing the original thing, not the corrupted nonsense you read about in new age blathering. That's why I'm always keeping testosterone in mind when examining the human body. Really Cortisol, Oxytocin and Testosterone. Dopamine too for the reward loop portion.
edit on 11-1-2021 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If I recall correctly I remember being on a guided tour on a historical site in France with an underground staircase where, according to the guide, you could meet the faeries. One can imagine the experience going down alone being obligated to stay there for a long time. I’ll need to check where it was exactly.

Looks like you and NobodySpecial summoned my inner slough and gave me some things to study!

edit on 11-1-2021 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: zeroPointOneQ

If I recall correctly I remember being on a guided tour on a historical site in France with an underground staircase where, according to the guide, you could meet the faeries. One can imagine the experience going down alone being obligated to stay there for a long time. I’ll need to check where it was exactly.

Looks like you and NobodySpecial summoned my inner slough and gave me some things to study!

Nice!

'Faeries' being a global phenomenon, they really ought to be studied. I mean, we all know that stories from the UK got the most airtime, But I suspect that the incidence of 'faeries' is actually roughly the same, across any place in the world, and at any time!

Only we call them UFOs. It's too embarassing for nuclear-missile armed cowboys, like us Americans to be discussing 4 inch to 3 foot tall 'faeries' as an explanation for 'big bad UFOs'.

LOL

Kev

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

But you can't even say the word 'kundalini' without discussing testosterone. At least when discussing the original thing, not the corrupted nonsense you read about in new age blathering. That's why I'm always keeping testosterone in mind when examining the human body. Really Cortisol, Oxytocin and Testosterone. Dopamine too for the reward loop portion.

Yeah.

I know the connection is there, I just don't understand it.

With citrus trees we have volatile organic esters as the flavours. In my garden, I gave "permission" for the "folks" to eat the fruit if they were hungry. My ulterior motive was to work out what they eat. The mandarins were tasteless when I got around to trying a few. Not conclusive, but a start.

Perhaps human hormones have a connection to taste?

I remember your phrase; "installing non-standard intelligence" in regard to Kundalini. I would additionally suggest that Hatha yoga is the science of feeding a non-standard intelligence.

In my twenties, I studied Iyengar yoga and Hatha yoga together, even visited an ashram. In the Hatha yoga you can charge up the body with the prana. Now if you overcharge, the overflow flows out the body including the tips of the thumb, index and middle fingers. The fingertips tingle.

Coincidentally at this time I met one of the "folks", and I would give her the overflow. So two ways to feed the "folk" the "breath". (The "folk girl" had children a few years later which is why I lean towards parthenogenesis.)

Suffice it to say; I think there was once a very close relationship between "folk" and humans. At very least in ancient India. The yogas link to the Vedas which deal with mythological wars. So military grade non-standard intelligences are perhaps not outside the realm of possibility, and by extension; living UFOs.

Tell me more about the stars. Were they in the bedroom, or were you 'engulfed by them' ?

When the bed was over-tipped to the left, I saw lots of stars where I was going to fall. I was tipped off the bed and into that. That is the last thing I remember.

So both in a way, the stars were there waiting for me to be tipped of the bed and into them. The star field was large enough to comfortably swallow a five year old.

Loneliness and a cry for companionship is truly a form of 'summoning'. Abused children will often cry out and accept *any* form of companionship. At least that's how it worked for me, and it seems to be a recognized pattern.

I spent the first six years alone with a few mostly uncaring adults, so yeah a common enough pattern. Perhaps loneliness would be considered a passive form of summoning? Certainly something to avoid.

edit on 12-1-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: typos

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Parthenogenesis, like fission and budding that I mention are much safer.
It seems to be what 'faeries' do. I mean, they do the overshadowing first,
to have part of their essence take on new characteristics first, THEN
do the parthenogenesis.

Now that I re-read that a few times I get what you mean. So yeah, it looks to work that way in the few cases I have seen. The science often goes over my head.

Time to go read some more 'Thieves in the Night'. I'm up to 'Iron'. The purpose of the 'Iron Maiden' is now gruesomely obvious.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

When I 'died' due to meditation, had blood pooling in my lower body and all that,
right at the very end before 'i returned', i was surrounded by a vast field of stars,
only they weren't actually stars.

I still don't know what they were, but I suppose one might call them 'faerie lights'
(some would say it was due to my dying brain of course.. but studies like that
always say 'tunnel of light'; I never saw anything like that).

So pretty interesting, eh?

You'd probably say that I'd been 'spirited away'. UFO people might say that I'd
been abducted or 'spiritually abducted'. A yoga head might say that I'd transcended.

But the critical point here,

is that I think it's all the same thing.

One might reasonably assume that the 'faeries' run the whole show.

Now, this doesn't take into account what I learned about ' threads',

but even so.

Kev

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Interesting yes, and I have no idea what the stars are either.

All the same thing? I think so too.

What you wrote about the 'threads' rings entirely true to me at some level. Though I can only speculate like anyone else would.

When I 'died' due to meditation, had blood pooling in my lower body and all that, right at the very end before 'i returned', i was surrounded by a vast field of stars, only they weren't actually stars. I still don't know what they were, but I suppose one might call them 'faerie lights' (some would say it was due to my dying brain of course.. but studies like that always say 'tunnel of light'; I never saw anything like that). So pretty interesting, eh? You'd probably say that I'd been 'spirited away'. UFO people might say that I'd been abducted or 'spiritually abducted'. A yoga head might say that I'd transcended. But the critical point here, is that I think it's all the same thing. One might reasonably assume that the 'faeries' run the whole show. Now, this doesn't take into account what I learned about ' threads', but even so. Kev

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Interesting yes, and I have no idea what the stars are either.

All the same thing? I think so too.

What you wrote about the 'threads' rings entirely true to me at some level. Though I can only speculate like anyone else would.

When I 'died' due to meditation, had blood pooling in my lower body and all that, right at the very end before 'i returned', i was surrounded by a vast field of stars, only they weren't actually stars. I still don't know what they were, but I suppose one might call them 'faerie lights' (some would say it was due to my dying brain of course.. but studies like that always say 'tunnel of light'; I never saw anything like that). So pretty interesting, eh? You'd probably say that I'd been 'spirited away'. UFO people might say that I'd been abducted or 'spiritually abducted'. A yoga head might say that I'd transcended. But the critical point here, is that I think it's all the same thing. One might reasonably assume that the 'faeries' run the whole show. Now, this doesn't take into account what I learned about ' threads', but even so. Kev

Of course we are 'speculating'. But speculating at least with observations involved, looking for patterns. It's called the first steps of science.

If the 'threads' are really true, it solves many problems of many kinds in 'spirituality' and maybe in 'UFOlogy too'.

If 2 people see a UFO, but others right there do not see a 'UFO', do the ones with the common vision share a 'thread' together?

It seems likely.

I've thought for some time, that you and I might share a thread. Of course, we could simply have common interests.

Kev

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Loneliness and a cry for companionship is truly a form of 'summoning'.

Abused children will often cry out and accept *any* form of companionship.

I wonder if when children have "imaginary friends" - this is a part in that explanation?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Dunno what's going on Kev. I often get the feeling we are seeing the same thing from two contrary points of view - the observation factor as you say?

The 'threads' you will have to refresh me on.

Heh heh, if I recall years ago you were the first person I spoke to in a proper UFO thread . . . .

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join