It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Conclusions Regarding UFOs

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Laurel & The Dudes

Lady Mystery & The Amazones

If I would know that I'd refer you to the book I wrote which is getting bigger than the bible.

But you struck gold that's the part I'm pretty convinced of

edit on 5-1-2021 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That's sweet of you to say Peeps.

Novo Amor!

What do you think of their music?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Sorry I only got through like 10 seconds, my toe nails curl up if someone sings falsetto.

So, my dear friend, Butter bei die Fische:
What do you think it was?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Two major possibilities;

1) Something due to autism and uneven brain development in conjunction with my 'abandoning my sense of self to my 'super ego', due to extreme child abuse.

That's the materialist explanation.

2) Something amazing, that I still don't entirely understand.

Pick 1 !

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I'll go with the amazing thing.

I've never seen something quite as spectacular as what you described but enough for it to sound pretty possible.
And I am/was a spoiled brat.

So we're back to aliens & fairies?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It's really a pretty small list of what it could have been, according to what I know, if it wasn't "much ado about nothing" like I label "Roswell" & "RFI", etc.

We absolutely have to consider that a 'shade of the dead' (my expelled 'spiritual corpse') was involved, and then that drags faeries in, which is why I have been discussing them.

That's certainly a strong contender.

There are other theories much less likely to be true, but worth discussing.

And.. over the course of this post I have been discussing them.

Kev

PS: I hope you understand, that what it all came down to, in my estimation is NOT even remotely how I wanted it all to pan out. The whole thing was rather 'enlightening' for me ('enlightenment via disillusionment of hoped outcomes).

edit on 5-1-2021 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Well rats, I ADORE falsetto.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

But oh, this is for touch-feely Peeps,

I'm not saying that incredibly beautiful transcendent WONDER doesn't exist too.. I've lived with it, like hand in hand with a gold/silver ocean I can't begin to describe.

But yah, at least MODERN 'ufo's' not so much -- pretty grubby and nasty stuff, as it's 'garbage in' 'garbage out' like they say in computer programming.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

edit on 5-1-2021 by Peeple because: Too much curiousity

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

edit on 5-1-2021 by Peeple because: Retracted

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
And not to put any pressure on you, but I really think you should tell me how you did it

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

IM me an email address and I'll send you the same high level document
i sent to others. It won't be enough to let you do it, but it will definitely
educate you how it came to pass.
edit on 5-1-2021 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

can I guess from your breadcrumbs and you tell me if I'm on the right track?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnificatMafia

I don't like the mysterious keeper of secrets game, either as the one who has the secrets, or the one who wishes to learn secrets from someone else.

The only reason that I'm willing to send additional info to Peeps is that she's worn me down over the years, and I'm certain she won't hurt herself with it, but will mostly just *SNORT* like a horse, say, "I told you so" and feel happy that I trusted her, but won't make any trouble with it.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
One quick question I want to drop here as a reference which we touched on before in other/older topics.

There seems to be a link with death in your theory, but also in Joshua's book for instance.

My question is: 'death' death or cell death? To me this a major difference in untying the knot. I'm inclined to think the latter based on it's 'conceptual implications'.

Lurking through other topics I sometimes wonder how some of the factual heavy hitters on these board look at these type of discussions.

Doesn't really matter, but glad there is a place for conceptual thinking as well!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

No he didn't. But he was experimenting (it's what scientist do) and also the point is, that most people assume they are all knowing, as most people assume they are speaking to 'god' or some 'archangel' or 'master'. And of course, they are doing nothing of the kind.

Assuming someone is all-knowing is the persons fault to begin with. Personally, I have never met anyone "all-knowing" or claiming to it.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

My, yes, you are observant.

Yes.. I had experience 'shell ejection' maybe 6 months earlier? I also call it 'soul death'.

It REALLY twisted my noodles when that happened.

As I had ignorantly presumed at the time, that 'I was the soul'.

Only I wasn't.

We are the hardware, not the software.

People don't like hearing this.

But as they said in the US Navy when I was there (my pardon, this is very rude) "Tough Titty".

Now, yes, in a sense, we are also the 'software', but 'here' in regular old entropic reality,
'we' are the hardware. Somebody has to do the job.

And in a way, it's a POWERFUL situation to be in.

But yet, 'death' was the key.

Now, I've experienced 'death' twice so far. I suppose I should call them NDE as I did sort
of come back.

The first time I experienced 'nirvikalpha samahdi' and I noticed that I was dying/dead really.
My heart seemed to stop beating. I grew cold. The blood settled in the bottom of my body.
I lost the ability to think in words.

Now, I don't know what happened.. but I 'came back' eventually.

I couldn't move my body properly. My tongue was thick.. I could barely move my body..

it felt like I was trying to control an 'avatar' like in the movie "Avatar". It was very
clumsy. It was like I didn't even know how to walk. I had some seizures.

It came really close.

But yes, I got a good look at post death.

But that's not the death that was meaningful in terms of this discussion.

There's old stories about 'Kundalini rising up fully and then exiting out the top of the head'', presumably
transporting the 'adept' to the 'upper worlds' and outside of wheel of dharma forever.

Only.. it didn't happen that way.

Oh 'junior' did exit.. and I felt him fade in the distance.. but at a certain point, I was totally alone
and left 'feeling enormously "hollowed out"'

Yet again, I could barely function.

Being an 'empty vessel' all manner of negative 'entitites' came around and tried to set up shop in me.

it was wretched.

Not only wasn't "I" the transcendant being that flew away, "I" was the refuse left behind that was
being picked over.

It took a LONG time for me to make sense of all of this. A very long time.

But in terms of the UFO 'summoning',

a major part of what 'came back' was the part of me that I ejected.

Only it wasn't a 'glorious being of light'.

At least not anymore.

It was the carcass that I had ejected.. my 'inner self' that I had been
growing my entire life, and which had been very strengthened and
magnified via 'kundalini'.

So that's when I went through my 'we are just crops being farmed'
phase.

And.. in a way.. that's true.. but that's the most negative possible
way to put it.

I guess it's not surprising that I was able to 'recall' the fading remnant
of my own soul carcass.

But it apparently brought 'company with'.

Both a 'faerie' and possibly another or the same faerie inhabiting the
rotting corpse of me. I"m not certain frankly.

There certainly may be 'gray alien like' entitites which wear dead humans
like clothing that present as more "negative".

The 'Faerie' associated with the 'ship' was quite charming and giggly.

It's the meme of the two different types of aliens you know..

the nasty little guy and the other, more ' evolved one'.

I've rather given up on any respecting me, for talking like this.. but that's
part of my path.. to 'be the fool'.. if that helps anyone.

I hope that was helpful.

Kev

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Well, first of all, thank you for sharing this since this is a very personal thing to throw out in the open.

Helpful? Yes and no cause it doesn't completely fit the concept I have in my head, but that would have been too easy wouldn't it? But you know what, let's share:

Disclaimer: First off there are 3 major (invented) assumptions here that are in no way scientifically proven, are highly speculative and perhaps even highly irrational

1. When we are in a state of (extreme) oxidative stress the energy that is released contains some sort of 'information signature'.

Reason I'm thinking this is fear is the main cause of oxidative stress but along the way of evolution mutated into irrational thinking. This can than again be tied to believe or unproven. Also, certain meditation techniques stimulate stress rather than to relieve it. Lesser influence is bad eating habits and the likes. It's all a bit in line of the book "The Fall" that you once recommended. Since we are playing with the concept you could also imagine a "patient zero" with a body malfunction or a serious cause of naturally caused stress.

2. There is a system at work that seems to be able to capture this 'information signature'.

The big question mark, even if highly hypothetical to be honest. But since information is shared/passed on in some cases there has to be a storage mechanic of some kind. My inner Vallee fanboy thinks "A Theory of Everything (else)... " Tedx Talk. Could be interesting to apply this to the JV UMMO case you mentioned.

3. When we are in a state of lower brain activity (meditation, drugs, being in 'the zone'), there is a mechanic where this 'information signature' can be coupled back to us.

The reason for me stating this is for instance musicians seem to be "loosing it after a while".

I deliberately use system in stead of actor in this 'woo-use case', but that's just personal taste. The trickster aspect doesn't fit for instance (or 2 has to be intelligent or at least structured that it's aware of references) and neither does what you say regarding a part coming back. That last one would indicate there is still a tie way I was more thinking along one big pile of stress based information.

Hammer away!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

Stress hormones can cross the blood brain barrier (cortisol) just like Testosterone.

For whatever reason, it's cortisol, testosterone and probably other fatty neurochemicals
crossing the blood brain barrier that's involved here.

I haven't looked at 'oxidative stress'. Perhaps you could explain a bit more clearly.

Now, one of my CORE ASSUMPTIONS is that there is a zero point field interaction,
that has just accidentally evolved to happen with hormones, that is not present
at all, or at least in the same way as regular neurons.

So all 'this' everything - 'UFOs', 'spirituality' life / death - EVERTHING, all the craziness
in human history goes back to the natural world scaring humans to release these
hormones, which can be capable of carrying 'a passenger intelligence', if you give
it permission.

ALSO, the natural world can cause AWE.. such as looking at the Galactic arm at night..
this releases Oxytocin, the pair bonding chemical, for which there are receptors all
over the body.

Yes, the 'enniad' does evolve the human body, if you wish to use Gnosticism.. it has
since day one.. this is the mechanism.. not some disembodied spirits in the sky...
the song of nature interacting with us.. nothing 'mystical' in that sense.

There's other pieces to what happens in the body, but that's a part of it that should
be researched.

THIS sort of thing is the 'real big deal'. What nobody tells you.

So ... 'hypothetically' but it's a strong hypothetically.

Kev

edit on 6-1-2021 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The definition of oxidative stress is an imbalance of free radicals and antioxidants in the body. It causes cell degredation (aging, DNA damage, ... ). There's a link with hormone levels, so actually that was what I assumed what you meant with your description of the results of these hormone flows.

That's why I asked if 'interaction' could cause for instance neurological diseases. Perhaps this can be an interesting read: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I'm not a scientist and I certainly do not understand everything about these studies, but I do still think these types of studies prove to be fascinating and perhaps could be a part of the unexplained puzzle.

Pseudosciencefiction?
edit on 6-1-2021 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join