It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Trump Protesters Chant “Destroy the GOP,” Boo Georgia Senate Candidates at Rally

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: putnam6
Right now I believe enough people are pissed off and the Republicans will lose both seats, even in a legitimate election
a water main break, a few boxes under the table, and some late-night tabulations and it's guaranteed.

Naw 100% at least one goes Republican and I give it 85% both do. Check and balances in the end wins the day and people understand that.

I hope you are correct I really do. Not what I'm hearing polling shows Dems in the lead, and the Republicans can't afford to lose any voters. Mail-in ballots are in effect.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Trump doesn't really care about the truth.
It's adulation that counts.

I have kind of observed that these last four years that when Trump does something good the media instantly attacks it, then he attacks the media, then the media comes on harder, then Trump goes all Postmodern without even knowing what it means...

Been kind of a rinse and repeat for his who Presidency.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I hope you are correct I really do. Not what I'm hearing polling shows Dems in the lead, and the Republicans can't afford to lose any voters. Mail-in ballots are in effect.

The Dems running are not what one would suggest strong candidates. Mail-in is fine as long as they do them correctly and I think there is a lot of people watching very closely.

IF they cheat their way in I blame the Republicans just as much for not preventing it.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Aallanon

In your opinion, does Trump not crave, not demand, adulation?

He may, but it's a very small base relative to the rest of the people in the world. We are told he is hated.
He could receive far more adulation by pushing popular policy.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I understand and agree it will suck, but so be it. Some people get frustrated and burn, riot and loot and the other side gets frustrated and refuses to vote. Then you get upset...

Why so be it....lol

Why would that in anyway be better? Well unless you don't mind 30 trillion spending and turning the dollar you have today into like 40c...

But then I get it...Those who don't have anything to risk would love some game reset and screw those who been playing the game for decades already. Such a millennial mentality...geez

LOL, then so be it, doesn't mean I agree or like it means it is what it is. Here In Georgia, it was going to be a close race regardless, throw in this little "screw this" nugget and it is likely enough to make our brown eyes blue. I heard all the Republican platitudes the state won't go blue etc. etc. before. Let that sink in Georgians over 100 million for these candidates crazy. Certainly hope Perdue and Loeffler win, though will Georgia get punished federally by Jomala for doing so, I wouldn't doubt it.

Jon Ossoff $32,827,992.09

David Perdue $17,941,295.03

Raphael Warnock $21,971,506.34

Kelly Loeffler $28,249,316.73

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The Dems running are not what one would suggest strong candidates. Mail-in is fine as long as they do them correctly and I think there is a lot of people watching very closely.

IF they cheat their way in I blame the Republicans just as much for not preventing it.

940,000 mail-in ballots requested for the runoff, got to remember Biden had an 8 to 1 ratio of mail-in ballots in most metro counties do the math. Georgia normally has about 1/3 the turnout for a runoff

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Voting good now?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Oh I hope this is true!

I dream of a Blur Pres, Senate, and House. Push this student loan forgiveness through.

Yeah, “Blur” is what you’re going to get...jeeze. Obviously, your student loan should be forgiven...you didn’t obtain what was offered.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Voting good now?

Well, let's put it this way, with all the attention that Georgia has received, it would take massive cajones to try to cheat(allegedly) again. That said with over 100 million invested in these 4 candidates alone in 2020, somebody might be willing to pay somebody to look the other way for 20 minutes.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

So, you think the protestors are over-reacting?

I agree. Maybe they will come to their senses.

edit on 12/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

So, you think that they will vote in Georgia? They're just full of # right now?

So you are just going to ignore the point of looting and rioting when Trump was pres, very convenient

Rational for you then but not now, dent ignorance? Not in politics though?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

So, you think the protestors are over-reacting?

I agree.

Funny how I'm not supposed to put words in your mouth, but it isn't reciprocated.

I believe it's their right to protest, just like I believe other's right to protest. In a nation of 330 million, we aren't going to all agree. If that protest includes not voting it's their right. They aren't self-immolating like the Tibetan monks are still doing. You know from Chinese oppression how brutal must it be and...not to get off-topic and all but

nypost.com...

In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government-funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president.

If it sounds shocking that a vice president would shape US-China policy as his son — who has scant experience in private equity — clinched a coveted billion-dollar deal with an arm of the Chinese government, that’s because it is.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

So you are just going to ignore the point of looting and rioting when Trump was pres, very convenient

I think looting and rioting are bad.

I think not voting is stupid.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I believe it's their right to protest, just like I believe other's right to protest.

Absolutely.
I don't think that not voting on purpose makes any sense.

edit on 12/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I believe it's their right to protest, just like I believe other's right to protest.

Absolutely.
I don't think that not voting on purpose makes any sense.

You know I mostly agree but I understand, they believe voting in this state is akin to losing 50 bucks trying to win a carnival teddy bear one night and then going back and doing the same thing the next night.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Then you get over it and begin to think rationally again. Normal people do, anyway.

Normal people don't vote for their political enemies. Conservatives know that rinos are really their enemies even if you don't want to recognise that.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

edit on 13-12-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

940,000 mail-in ballots requested for the runoff, got to remember Biden had an 8 to 1 ratio of mail-in ballots in most metro counties do the math. Georgia normally has about 1/3 the turnout for a runoff

So the Dems Take both seats with 70% of the votes, your math is not good...lol

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

You know I mostly agree but I understand, they believe voting in this state is akin to losing 50 bucks trying to win a carnival teddy bear one night and then going back and doing the same thing the next night.

If you go back and read my older post I'm very much in favor of finding fraud and bring it to light. The problem is there hasn't been anything of worth brought forward. Nothing has been converted to actual evidence in front of a court, though I'm right there in thinking things that we have seen "look" like fraud, but in the end each BIG case has just dribbled off into nothing so far.

If you suggest close to a million ballots have been requested are you saying that people have requested the ballots or is it mass mail-ins? If it is requested then that is much better at stopping fraud. If you are suggesting more Dems will vote then Reps then so be it, we can color Georgia blue now. Do I like it no, but if America is going that way then it is the will of the people even to destroy themselves. I'm 60 and close to retirement...So all you young people good luck with all that as I drink Caipirinhas down in South America...lol

I can move very easily anywhere I want to live...the rest of you suckers are stuck here if that is the direction America wants to go.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So the Dems Take both seats with 70% of the votes, your math is not good...lol

the tangent we were on was why would voter throw away their vote, the explanation was they were frustrated by the fraud allegations they believe, thus not voting regardless in the Senate run-off election.

LOL, I was being humourous about the mail-in vote count bounced incredibly high in the same hours they were allegedly counting the ballots under the tables after the observers left.

The mail-in ballots in the metro areas that came in huge for Biden, those mail-in ballots that usually have a 6% rejection ratio before 2020 now had.4% rejection rate, That's a huge difference.

hope that clarifies

And yes the voter turn out in person voting for a "RUN OFF" is about 1/3 what we see at the general election.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join