It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Trump Protesters Chant “Destroy the GOP,” Boo Georgia Senate Candidates at Rally

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The Trump supporters gathered a day after the Supreme Court dismissed a case from Texas that sought to overturn the results of the election. So, of course, many of those who spoke at the rally expressed anger at the justices, as well as Fox News and Biden. They also made clear they are angry with the Republican Party. “In the first Million MAGA march we promised that if the GOP did not do everything in their power to keep Trump in office, then we would destroy the GOP,” conservative commentator Nick Fuentes said from a megaphone while standing on a stage. “As we gather here in Washington, D.C. for a second Million MAGA March, we’re done making promises. It has to happen now. We are going to destroy the GOP.” The crowd loudly cheered and started chanting: “Destroy the GOP! Destroy the GOP!”

In a move that is likely to make many Republican leaders nervous, Fuentes went on to blast the Georgia Senate candidates who will be competing in a January runoff that will be key for control of the Senate. “The GOP wants us to hold the line and vote for ‘RINOs’ like Davie Perdue and Kelly Loeffler in the Georgia Senate runoffs,” Fuentes said. That led to loud boos from the crowd. Republican leaders have been worrying for weeks that all the baseless talk of fraud would lead many Trump supporters in Georgia to sit out the Jan. 5 elections in which Sen. David Perdue is running against Democrat Jon Ossoff and Republican Sen. Kelly Loeffler is facing off against Rev. Raphael Warnock.

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn was among the speakers at the rally as he delivered his first public remarks since Trump pardoned him last month. Flynn encouraged Trump supporters to keep the hope alive that they’d be able to overturn the election results. “Don’t get bent out of shape,” Flynn said. “There are still avenues … We’re fighting with faith, and we’re fighting with courage.” At one point Trump appeared to pass over the protesters in the Marine One helicopter three times. “That’s pretty cool,” Flynn said. “Imagine being able to jump in a helicopter and go for a joyride around Washington, D.C. I love it. I love the fact that he does that.”
Pro-Trump Protesters Chant “Destroy the GOP,” Boo Georgia Senate Candidates at Rally

I got no love for the GOP or the DNC. I have always looked at the GOP as the lesser of two evils.

It would be great if a peoples party forms. With promises of things like term limits and cutting waste and fraud.

I have seen with my own two eyes that your vote in GA is not secure, your urine is more secure.

I will not waste my time nor act a fool by voting until the cheating and fraud is acknowledged and fixed.

Then I will only vote for a third party, hopefully the Trump Party.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
So they want a Democratic controlled Senate to match the new president?

That's looney.

edit on 12/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Problem is that Trump is not going to be alive for much longer. This is an issue when you make an entire campaign about someone's personality. Cause there isn't much that can be pointed to, beyond reality-TV drama, being a general ass to anyone that doesn't agree with him, corruption, a general hatred of democracy, and a pay-to-play admin (whether that be though money or boot licking), that can summarize what Trump is even about.

I will say this, he swiftly made the republicans turn away from plenty of things that they held dear before, without even the blink of an eye. Sadly, these being some of the better qualities they once held. But no doubt we'll start hearing about the debt, family values, free-trade, and the merits of deregulated capitalism again under Biden. Just give it a lil time.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Oh I hope this is true!

I dream of a Blur Pres, Senate, and House. Push this student loan forgiveness through.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
So they want a Democratic controlled Senate to match the new president?

That's looney.

I understand and agree it will suck, but so be it. Some people get frustrated and burn, riot and loot and the other side gets frustrated and refuses to vote. Then you get upset...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Then you get over it and begin to think rationally again. Normal people do, anyway.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So they want a Democratic controlled Senate to match the new president? That's looney.

Not as loony as certifying votes when there is evidence of fraud, cheating and illegally influencing the out come of the election.

Why vote when I know it is fixed. I don't trust any of them anyway, blue or red.

Georgia is R controlled and the R leaders in control of the election did nothing about the cheating. Except lie and tell people to move on, there was nothing to see.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Then you get over it and begin to think rationally again. Normal people do, anyway.

Nobody looting and rioting were rational and it's still going on in some places why should you expect the opposite to be rational. This is no different it's a protest saying they have no faith in the system, much like what the protesters were doing.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

So, you think that they will vote in Georgia? They're just full of # right now?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Must have been Fulton County

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Problem is that Trump is not going to be alive for much longer. This is an issue when you make an entire campaign about someone's personality. Cause there isn't much that can be pointed to, beyond reality-TV drama, being a general ass to anyone that doesn't agree with him, corruption, a general hatred of democracy, and a pay-to-play admin (whether that be though money or boot licking), that can summarize what Trump is even about.

I will say this, he swiftly made the republicans turn away from plenty of things that they held dear before, without even the blink of an eye. Sadly, these being some of the better qualities they once held. But no doubt we'll start hearing about the debt, family values, free-trade, and the merits of deregulated capitalism again under Biden. Just give it a lil time.

He showed us how a president can fight for the people. How a president can actually get things done for the people.

There is a large group of people that have embraced everything Trump has done and tried to do, for the people.

This group is connected by ideals and values in a way that will last far longer than DJT.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I knew the fix was in so I didn’t bother voting in PA... what am I full of know it all...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Right now I believe enough people are pissed off and the Republicans will lose both seats, even in a legitimate election
a water main break, a few boxes under the table, and some late-night tabulations and it's guaranteed.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Ignorance. You are full of ignorance, confirmation bias, and probably a touch of cognitive dissonance.

But it's treatable.

Not voting is stupid.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Dude what are you talking about?

Emails reveal Hillary’s shocking pay-for-play scheme

Hillary Clinton put the State Department up for sale, with top aides pulling strings and doing favors for fat-cat donors to the Clinton Foundation — including a shady billionaire, according to smoking-gun emails released Tuesday.

The stunning revelations include how wealthy contributors seeking influence or prestigious government gigs could fork over piles of cash to get access to Clinton’s inner circle, including top aides Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills.

In an April 2009 message to Abedin and Mills, Doug Band, who was overseeing the Clinton Foundation at the time, urgently asked for a meeting between a top US official and Gilbert Chagoury — a major donor to the Clinton family charity.

“We need to speak to the substance person re Lebanon. As you know, he’s [Chagoury] key guy there and to us and is loved in lebanon,” wrote Band, in a clear attempt to suck up to a big donor to the foundation.

“Its jeff feltman,” Abedin wrote back, referring to America’s former ambassador to Lebanon who went on to become assistant secretary of state for Near Eastern affairs in August 2009.

“I’m sure he knows him. Ill talk to jeff,” said Abedin.

Less than 20 minutes later, Band replied, “Better if you call him. Now preferable. This is very important. He’s awake I’m sure.”

Chagoury is a Lebanese-Nigerian billionaire who gave the Clinton Foundation between $1 million and $5 million. In 2009, he also pledged $1 billion to the Clinton Global Initiative.

The construction magnate, a close pal of Bill Clinton’s, has financial interests around the world. He was convicted in Switzerland in 2000 of money laundering and paid a $66 million fine in a plea deal.

Abedin’s quick response to Band paid dividends down the road.

nypost.com...

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago4107699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Ignorance. You are full of ignorance, confirmation bias, and probably a touch of cognitive dissonance.

But it's treatable.

Not voting is stupid.

Your reaction tells me it is the right thing to do.

Destroy the GOP

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

But it's treatable.

Not voting is stupid.

Project much? Thanks for playing buddy... you’re always good for a laugh... at least you got that going for ya... 😉👍

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I will say this, he swiftly made the republicans turn away from plenty of things that they held dear before, without even the blink of an eye. Sadly, these being some of the better qualities they once held.

The GOP is as full of worthless platitudes as the DNC.

I like the fact that four years of Trump has you so wound up that you pretend to like the GOP to facilitate talking crap about Trump though.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Your reaction tells me it is the right thing to do.

You're that easily manipulated?

Destroy the GOP
They seem to be doing a pretty good job of it without your help.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Who is a worse governor, @BrianKempGA of Georgia or @dougducey of Arizona??? These are two RINO Republicans who fought against me and the Republican Party harder than any Democrat. They allowed states that I won easily to be stolen. Never forget, vote them out of office!

The mentality of someone like that is scary that he is or was president.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join