It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Trump Protesters Chant “Destroy the GOP,” Boo Georgia Senate Candidates at Rally

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah I can’t stand those people who are obsessed with the truth. They’re such a bore
edit on 12-12-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Trump doesn't really care about the truth.
It's adulation that counts.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: putnam6

You mean cute like Trumpiot?
I was asked for a description of an idiology.

Your post, the second post on this topic pointed out the fears of a "unified government" meaning a blue President and blue Senate and House.
Yes, because the topic is about Republicans refusing to vote in the Georgia Senate runoffs.

and the logical extension is why should that matter ? if you voted for Biden why wouldn't you want a blue Senate and a blue House and hell a blue Judiciary?

Because if you voted Biden that's what the vast majority of those "record numbers" of voters want, nothing but blue. That is damn sure what the MSM wants, among the Democratic voters you are a distinct minority in your thoughts of prefering a stalemate which ironically is what many believe of the conservative side.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Because if you voted Biden that's what the vast majority of those "record numbers" of voters want, nothing but blue.

So what? I don't.

edit on 12/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

In your opinion. Right?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Obviously.

Did I provide a source? If not, it is my opinion.

In your opinion, does Trump not crave, not demand, adulation?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Clarification for the record.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

In your opinion, does Trump not crave, not demand, adulation?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Oh I hope this is true!

I dream of a Blur Pres, Senate, and House. Push this student loan forgiveness through.

Then they can do the mortgage forgiveness, then my 3 car loan forgiveness and wait...let me buy a big boat and get forgiveness on that too. I can't wait for the 401k forgiveness when the market crashes again...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Yes he does but....
He already had that without half the country hating him

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

He calculated wrong.
As he did with his multiple bankruptcies. As he did when he thought he won re-election.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I understand and agree it will suck, but so be it. Some people get frustrated and burn, riot and loot and the other side gets frustrated and refuses to vote. Then you get upset...

Why so be it....lol

Why would that in anyway be better? Well unless you don't mind 30 trillion spending and turning the dollar you have today into like 40c...

But then I get it...Those who don't have anything to risk would love some game reset and screw those who been playing the game for decades already. Such a millennial mentality...geez

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Right now I believe enough people are pissed off and the Republicans will lose both seats, even in a legitimate election
a water main break, a few boxes under the table, and some late-night tabulations and it's guaranteed.

Naw 100% at least one goes Republican and I give it 85% both do. Check and balances in the end wins the day and people understand that.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The mentality of someone like that is scary that he is or was president.

One name....Hillary....

link   

originally posted by: Phage

Because if you voted Biden that's what the vast majority of those "record numbers" of voters want, nothing but blue.

So what? I don't.

Well, it's good to see there is at least one example of independent thought in the Democratic party. Point being you could have had the stalemate you wanted with a Trump 2nd term, instead, now we have to count on Georgia Republicans, and all I'm saying if you think the vote here in Georgia was legit on 11/3 it will take a miracle to get enough red votes out for the runoff, especially if there is a .4% rejection rate on mail-in ballots instead of the usual 6%. Blue Senate is a done deal.

Regardless thanks for the discussion it's an interesting topic. I do agree most times it's better with those checks and balances

link   

Do you want to fight? Your getting nasty. I can go either way but I prefer rational discourse.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Well, it's good to see there is at least one example of independent thought in the Democratic party.

You assume too much. I'm not a Democrat. Registered Libertarian. As if that means anything at all. I've voted for Republicans, I've voted for Democrats (Tulsi is my rep), I have even actually voted for Libertarians.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Fight?
What are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

we could have 4 years of stalemate?

Stalemate is fine with me...Oh what will the Dems do in 2024 without a Trump, and they have Harris...lol If I was a Dem I would be sh!ting my pants...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Your provoking me. I’m not stupid.

Don’t bother responding I’m going to bed.

But I wonder why you’re not happier?

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join