It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Kamala Harris Trying to Cry?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hey,

I'm not voting for either party, but is it or me or does it seem like Sen. Harris is trying to look like she's about to break out in tears every time she has a statement or answer? Also, rhetorically... Why isn't anyone else in this debate.
edit on 7-10-2020 by peacenotgreed because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Thu Oct 8 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: peacenotgreed

Also, why isn't anyone else in this debate

like who else?

this is a debate between the VP candidates, no one else is involved except the moderator who is asking the questions.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Yes but in a Chucky sort of way, she needs a better acting coach.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacenotgreed
Hey,

I'm not voting for either party, but is it or me or does it seem like Sen. Harris is trying to look like she's about to break out in tears every time she has a statement or answer? Also, rhetorically... Why isn't anyone else in this debate.

SOme people, when they know they are liars, get cry-ish to sell their lies.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
She's almost as nasty as Hillary. I think she's trying too hard to look worse than her, she's a horrible actress.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Hey,

Most probably reminiscing of her days before knee pads. 🐫

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Hey,

She was smiling ear to ear when telling Kaylie Mueller's family how sad and sorry she was.
She's all f'd up.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
She always does that when she's attempting to sound empathetic. Being a sociopath, she's not sure how empathy actually sounds, so it just comes off more like she's always on the verge of tears.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Hey,

Why isn't anyone else in this debate.

Because the Committee for Presidential debates (CPD) is a corporation ran by democrats and neocon republicans. It went full retard immediately after Ross Perot beat everyone as an independent in the debates , but then had to bail out of the race because his family was threatened by the establishment.

After Ross Perot made them and the two party system look like the fools they are the CPD rewrote all the rules to make it impossible for anyone but their chosen candidates to show up to the debates. Hence its always republican vs democrats with the same pointless irrelevant topics and questions that doesn't deal with the truth of the matter which is conflict of interest in DC.

Unfortunately people are to stupid to bring attention to this serious issue and the MSM, DNC, or GOP aren't going to bring focus to it. So here we are with the lesser evil sh1t year after year.

edit on 051031America/ChicagoWed, 07 Oct 2020 23:05:02 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
When cornered Crying is the automatic female defense mechanism.

So I don't doubt it.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
LOL well Now I was marred 14 years While I cant acutely recall making my x cry it may have happened once or twice .
My sons second wife was one of the Most emotional stable people ( woman or man I have ever known .)
But Of course on average women do tend to cry sometimes for real a lot of times they just turn it off and on like a faucet .

It works LOL I have never backed down from any man EVEN when they were larger or more aggressive then i am even when I know if it came to a fight i had 2 mints to win or i would lose .

BUt the first time a women starts crying I am a quivering pile of Jello lol .
One tear knock out lol

I watched the debate both women were very reserved as women go honestly I expected as Much .
You knwo at best I thought both came out about = in there NON replys But seeing how quickly ATS members are going to attack mode She must have made a STRONG showing .
edit on 7-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
She seemed to be acting like it was upsetting her that a bully VP was picking on her, telling her that her political propaganda was not correct. She is trying to get the vote of the women by acting abused. She really isn't a good actor, she pops out of it too quickly, like a pouting kid in kindergarten.

I think that Pence did pretty good, but he is a slow steady talker and actually thought as he was speaking, they need to give the debaters a little more time. Harris has no problem talking fast, she talks so fast most people cannot even evaluate if what she says is true. Maybe that is why they call people fast talkers that try to trick you out of something.

Of course, the woman CNN had on was saying harris totally won and Pence was rude, like he was bullying her. She is a Senator that has no problem opening her mouth too widely, and a Vice President should not be pouting because someone talking sensibly is bursting their bubble they created.

Oh, and by the way, most of what Pence was saying was true, of course she twisted things like the press does by quoting things out of context...maybe she got an education on it at the university of ATS
edit on 7-10-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
All I’m saying is a fly landed on Mike Pences head.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
She did well enough that Trump made zro head way in damage control

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
9h
Early voting and vote-by-mail start TODAY in ARIZONA! Cast your vote early in person, or request your vote-by-mail ballot right now. We want all eligible voters to vote, and have it counted! Request your vote-by-mail ballot by clicking below! #VOTE
Get Ready to Vote
Visit vote.donaldjtrump.com for information about voting in your state.
vote.donaldjtrump.com

Humm maybe Trump is not aginst mail in voting ?

And
((( Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
True!
Quote Tweet

CNBC Now
@CNBCnow
· Oct 6
BREAKING: Fed Chair Powell calls for more help from Congress, says there’s a low risk of ‘overdoing it’
cnbc.com...

so Trump says True to Powell saying Low risk of over doing a stymilus and YET refuses to even consider signing a bill .

Harris did not need to do more then make a showing if you like say she lost .
Trump contradicts him self at every turn the problem with using Twitter is EVERY one sees what you tweet .

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Hey,

There is an 80% chance that Kamala will be our President within 12 months, if Joe Biden wins in 27 days.

Let that sink in...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hey,

She was smiling ear to ear when telling Kaylie Mueller's family how sad and sorry she was.
She's all f'd up.

The mother of one of the Marines killed in Benghazi said Joe Biden did the same thing...

He was smiling and exclaimed, "Your son had big balls!"

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The mother of one of the Marines killed in Benghazi said Joe Biden did the same thing...

Seriously? That's pretty deranged....

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

originally posted by: carewemust

Seriously? That's pretty deranged....

I was a bit wrong...here is the actual quote:

‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Size of Cue Balls?’

Source: www.yahoo.com...

Note: I had to use DuckDuckGo to find that article. As we get closer to the election, Google search is moving anti-Biden materials really deep in the search results, or removing the articles all-together.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She's all f'd up.

Most likely in the 70s style.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: peacenotgreed

It looked to me like she was trying not laugh at the fly taking up residence in Mike Pence's hair.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join