It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Kamala Harris Trying to Cry?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
All I’m saying is a fly landed on Mike Pences head.

Nope was a fly bot put there to make some feel like it was a bad omen! Missed was supposed to land on Kamila.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Crocodile Tears. Look it up.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: peacenotgreed

It looked to me like she was trying not laugh at the fly taking up residence in Mike Pence's hair.

It looks like to me you are focusing on the fly while ignoring the elephant in the room.

Any comment on the person you are going to vote as the next President getting a mudhole stomped into her on live TV...

By a Christian, no less?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

By a Christian, no less?
a reply to: Lumenari

lol this makes me laugh , it's so true .

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
All I’m saying is a fly landed on Mike Pences head.

Of course that's all you're saying. You have nothing of value to contribute.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This thread has Nothing of value to contribute so what difference does any reply make ?
Women can fake crying when they want its a fact and they do it at times to get what they want form us because IT WORKS lolol .

Pence attacking her instead of focusing On how the democrat's them self ad Biden are doing was a BIG mistake .
But he learned it From Trump if you think she pulled the I mite cry card well fine Lol .

The debate did Not make me laugh but this thread has OO we are calling her out she mite have tried crying lolol .

edit on 8-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
When cornered Crying is the automatic female defense mechanism.

So I don't doubt it.

Honest question for you all, especially moderators. Should sexist comments such as this be tolerated?

For people on the right, do you have no problem with this, do you feel no need to denounce it?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There is an 80% chance that Kamala will be our President within 12 months, if Joe Biden wins in 27 days.

Let that sink in...

So she said that they will not raise taxes on those who make less than 400k, but also say they will roll back Trump's tax break, so I make less than 400k and if he does that it will increase my taxes by 5000k or more, so what does that mean.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Crocodile Tears. Look it up.

Its the same look when she had Willie's weeny in her mouth...

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth

So I don't doubt it.

Honest question for you all, especially moderators. Should sexist comments such as this be tolerated?

For people on the right, do you have no problem with this, do you feel no need to denounce it?

Google is your friend, get off your but and search through the laws, you could also search ats ts&cs, let us know.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

One non-answer, anyone else?

Nevermind, I don't even know why I try on ATS. I don't feel like very many of you are open to even trying to understand other perspectives.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Denounce what? That women cry...sure if you want...Also, do people on the left automatically get a pass on this? Clinton can screw a young girl in the White house with his cigar and the left says nothing..I don't think its the "right" you need to be addressing.

edit on 8-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Denounce what? That women cry...sure if you want...

This is what I mean. This is not a genuine comment from you, Xtrozero. You know this is not what I was talking about denouncing, but you insist on pretending like you don't understand, because....

Why do you not speak to me human being to human being? Why can we not have a true and honest exchange of ideas?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Why do you not speak to me human being to human being? Why can we not have a true and honest exchange of ideas?

Sure what would you like to talk about? I feel that Harris is 100% phony, and will do anything to advance her career, and we all kind of know that. I don't trust a single thing she says and I really do not think any emotions she shows are real in anyway. We are talking about a woman who truly slept her way up, and laughed about putting 1500 people in jail for just pot to pad her success rate while she smoked pot herself. She is most likely a sociopathy...

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I share some of your feelings about Harris, though to a lesser extent. I don't completely trust her, but I do find her and Biden far superior to the alternative. Only time will tell.

Sure what would you like to talk about?

I guess I would like to know your feelings on sexism in general. I noticed a sexist post in this thread and it seemed to me no one could care less. The post gets starred, stays up, ignored. I see Donald Trump talking about grabbing women by the crotch, etc... and he gets voted into office. It saddens me to see this, my fellow human being. It saddens me to see the disrespect our culture often shows towards the sacred feminine. I wish to see people fight back against that disrespect, that's really all.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I share some of your feelings about Harris, though to a lesser extent. I don't completely trust her, but I do find her and Biden far superior to the alternative. Only time will tell.

You surly see that Biden isn't all there, and add Harris who had to drop with just 2% of the votes I'm not sure what you are looking for.

I guess I would like to know your feelings on sexism in general. I noticed a sexist post in this thread and it seemed to me no one could care less. The post gets starred, stays up, ignored. I see Donald Trump talking about grabbing women by the crotch, etc... and he gets voted into office. It saddens me to see this, my fellow human being. It saddens me to see the disrespect our culture often shows towards the sacred feminine. I wish to see people fight back against that disrespect, that's really all.

I keep hearing that Trump statement... Its a biggie for women on the left to drop back to for some reason as it explains everything. You do know that Trump said that as a joke to a couple of friends in private many years ago, right? You also know we all can/have said crude statements at times too. I find women many times can be even worst than that typical male narrative.

With the rich/famous they are surrounded by female sharks all the time, so one can see why Trump might just say that in an offhand joking way... Who knows...pretty damn weak to get triggered over that compared to Biden or Clinton, and even Obama.. Would you like me to post video of Obama on Air Force One where he raises his leg on an armrest to show his penis pressed against his leg inside his pants as he smiles to the ladies sitting in many of the seats?

I think you you are looking for something to hate about Trump and so it works for you....

edit on 8-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: peacenotgreed
Hey,

Why isn't anyone else in this debate.

Because the Committee for Presidential debates (CPD) is a corporation ran by democrats and neocon republicans. It went full retard immediately after Ross Perot beat everyone as an independent in the debates , but then had to bail out of the race because his family was threatened by the establishment.

After Ross Perot made them and the two party system look like the fools they are the CPD rewrote all the rules to make it impossible for anyone but their chosen candidates to show up to the debates. Hence its always republican vs democrats with the same pointless irrelevant topics and questions that doesn't deal with the truth of the matter which is conflict of interest in DC.

Unfortunately people are to stupid to bring attention to this serious issue and the MSM, DNC, or GOP aren't going to bring focus to it. So here we are with the lesser evil sh1t year after year.

Post of the election season ...... spot on correct

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I dont have a dog in this race, but with the sound off so to speak, Pence comes across more 'presidential' than most of the faces seen and heard on american tee-vee in quite a while. Here in the UK we have the same thing with a clueless opposition facing an equally unlikely looking leader?

Is it me, or have you noticed that when the less intelligent speakers feels pressured, they fall back on that old 'let me finish my kwestyin puleez!!!! We get them here too with Lammy and Abbot...

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I took that statement differently ?
Its common for females to state that 'he was thinking with his little head' referring to some guys 100% sex trash talk.
So 'grabbing her by the cat (sic) simply referred to a gold digger or similar. Come on guys, your better than this.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

So I don't doubt it.

FFS. This is ATS, where POVs and opinions are still tolerated.

As a near-retirement age female Republican, having raised my children alone and without government 'assistance' of any type and often without state ordered child support, now running a business, having a home acquired on my own merit, a comfortably funded ROTH, along with other investments, all achieved without deploying a pair of knee pads, I have tolerance for opposing POVs.

The statement which stirs indignation in you, had no effect on me. Women cry. Men scratch. We find humor in, and give elbow jabs over our differences, embrace our similarities.

All are welcome here: Democrat, Republicans, Aliens, Neanderthals... even the indignant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join