It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisville PD issues state of emergency ahead of impending Breonna Taylor announcement

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Announcement today at 1:30 est.

They've prepared for SHTF

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
One officer charged and bail set at $15,000 for 2nd degree murder.

Hmmmm

Waiting ?

Waiting ?

🙂

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Should be exonerated and the boyfriend charged for causing her death. Just my unbiased opinion.

If this was a no-knock warrant being served in error, then neither the cops nor the boyfriend were necessarily at fault if he had his firearm legally. He was acting in what he thought was self-defense.

I think the fault goes higher up the food chain to whoever it was that issued the warrant improperly.

Regardless, I think the family has a suit against the city.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Nyiah

You are probably correct. Here take this money but you agree to not persecute this any further and we can just sweep everything under the rug.

In this case there is no need to riot because there was an agreement between the parties.

Cutting out the useless conversational pork comment, and getting to the meat of it here.

Personally, I think it went down more like this, in all likelihood:

"We won't drag this out in the media and in court if you pay up immediately. We'll go away quietly into the shadows and never come after you again. How does a reasonable $12 mil sound, instead of suing for a couple hundred million?"

If I were the lawyer team for the PD, I'd be all over that offer like white on rice. It would be an EASY pre-emptive out for both sides not really up for everything the drawn-out #storm alternative would entail.

This.

$12mill up front sure beats continuous damages for months on end from rioters and protesters.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There are small clashes ongoing now. Your waiting is over. Mostly reminding people that the gathering is unauthorized and they will use tear gas.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

There are small clashes ongoing now. Your waiting is over. Mostly reminding people that the gathering is unauthorized and they will use tear gas.

Some talk of trailers unloading all kinds of peaceful protest supplies and special gear !! 😎

Louisville has some fires already and some explosions 😎

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
where are the police to enforce laws ? 😎

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Social distancing and masks are out the window in the big cities again !! 😃

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Cop shot in Louisville ? 😷

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Looks that way, I was watching the live feed. Indication from streamers on foot, an the police stream, is officer down. I heard the shots on one of the live feeds.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Time to put guns on rooftops and just shut down the problem ASAP. There was no peaceful protest.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
One LEO shot tonight in Louisville.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
And just like that the BLM domestic terrorists are shooting cops.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

shooting MORE cops, they already tried to assassinate two in LA, now two more shot.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Where's the Mayor of Louisville ??

Who's directing the police ??

Hmmm 🦇

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The National Guard is there. This riot wont last long, the curfew means they can all be locked up or shot if on the street.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join