It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RobertSheaffer

I guess if someone pays you $30k+ to test something, and then you don't even bother to publish the results, you don't care.

TTSA paid Linda Howe [to obtain Art's Parts] and Puthoff [to test them] similar sums and the result was absolutely nothing except for those two getting considerably richer for little effort.

If there are any 'genuine' shareholders, and TTSA was not a 'front', then those shareholders should be asking serious questions about why their money has been wasted like this.

edit on 16/12/2021 by mirageman because: ....

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
I'm pretty tired of hearing about "Arts Parts" by now, but the comment by Nolan that he couldn't show us some of the material samples due to national security reasons was interesting, though could just be debris from some crashed foreign stealth aircraft for all I know.

I can't see any validity to Nolan citing 'national security.' Neither Art's Parts, nor the Ubatuba sample, are in any way 'classified.'

The anonymous source who provided the Parts to Art wrote,

"As my grandad stated, the Team arrived at the crash site just after the AAF/USAF reported the ground zero location. They found two dead occupants, hurled free of the Disc.
A lone surviving occupant, was found within the Disc, and it was apparant, it's left leg was broken. There was a minimal radiation contamination, and it was quicky dispersed with a water/solvent wash, and soon the occupant was dispatched for medical assistance and isolation. The bodies were sent to the Wright-Patterson AFB, for dispersal. The debris was also loaded onto three trucks which finished the on-load just before the sunset.
Grandad was part of the Team that went with the surviving occupant. The occupant communicated via telepathic means. It spoke perfect english, and communicated the following:
The Disc was a "probeship" dispatched from a "launchship" that was stationed at the dimensional gateway to the Terran Solar System, 32 light years from Terra. They had been conducting operations on Terra for over 100 years."

There is no way such a preposterous story can possibly be taken seriously. Thus the anonymous source is obviously a HOAXER, who picked up some random metal scraps and sent them to Art Bell for laughs. There is no reason to connect "Art's Parts" to any UFO account anywhere.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It's unclear to me, but maybe Michels or Nolan could clear it up if someone asked them.
At 19:38 in the video, Jesse Michels says:

"OK, the parts were a little anti-climactic, and small. But he(Nolan) claims to have much bigger parts that we can't see due to national security sensitivities."

So, we don't even hear the national security claim directly from Nolan, and the reference by Michels is rather ambiguous and completely unclear if the additional parts are also from the same two sources (Ubatuba and Arts Parts), or if the parts we don't see due to alleged "national security sensitivities" are from some other source. All we know about the unseen parts is that they are larger and that Nolan apparently doesn't want to show them.

Regarding Arts parts, Puthoff tries to tell some story about possible terahertz waveguide, but I am not able to confirm this and I don't really believe that claim without further proof, and I've also heard Puthoff say it might be industrial slag, which is what some others have claimed might be the real source:

T om DeLonge's UFO Research Company Paid $35,000 for 'Exotic' Metals That Might Actually Just Be Slag

“I'd say that the chances of it being important scientifically are extremely slim. On top of that, it may not be much more than a piece of slag from an industrial process, for instance it has been suggested this may be from the Betterton-Kroll process,” Dr. Chris Cogswell, who holds a PhD in Chemical Engineering and hosts the Mad Scientist Podcast, told Motherboard.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

a reply to: karl 12

The provenance of the release of those videos is filled with multiple different explanations from different people. It's clearly meant to obfuscate. In reading the pretty good UFO book by Sarah Scoles, They Are Already Here, she uses Issakoi for a reference mentioning ATS by name and the famous Final Theory post exposing this here I think in 2011 and that German site having it in 2007.

Then we have all the statements by these TTSA and government speakers just further confusing the issue into complete darkness.

Those two " whistleblowers" Elizondo is probably defending are Jim Semivan and Hal Puthoff, though it's actually three adding Mellon.

If these guys are " whistleblowers" then I'm the king of England

You won't get any argument from me there mate and do get the feeling TTSA is some sort of stage managed production (producing obfuscation and division) - apologies if posted already but regarding content did see this recent 'announcement' from UAPx.. a private team 'functioning as a civilian analog to the US Government’s UAPTF and AOIMSG'.

Scientists Will Release Over 3 Terabytes of UFO Data in 2022

This data includes over 600 hours of infrared video from numerous FLIR® cameras; a combined total of three terabytes of visual imagery through multiple camera platforms. Sprague added the analysis of this data reveals a significant number of anomalous objects and phenomena still undergoing examination before public release. 

UAPx members:

Kevin Day, Gary Voorhis, Jason Turner, Michael W. Hall, JD, Dr. Kevin Knuth, Ph.D., Dr. Matthew M. Szydagis, Ph.D., Christopher Altman, and Jeremy D. McGowan.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Regarding Arts parts, Puthoff tries to tell some story about possible terahertz waveguide, but I am not able to confirm this and I don't really believe that claim without further proof, and I've also heard Puthoff say it might be industrial slag, which is what some others have claimed might be the real source

One particular Art-ifact is apparently part of an aluminum heat exchanger. I suppose it might also function as a terahertz wave guide, however poorly.

www.metabunk.org...-235474

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Here's to four years and a lot of hot air.

Amazing achievement by BF Lue, Chris and all the crew. What you've done for every American is truly magnificent!!

Let's hope Santa Claus brings you all what you wish for.

But if he doesn't then don't rule out the aliens!!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

“Were frosty the Snowman, the 7 dwarfs, and the tooth fairy really ancient aliens?

“Ancient alien theorists say yes”

And I say they're full of crap!

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I've seen this on Reddit too and remember the scene, and remember thinking it's FAKE about it then.

Reality shows are always more fake than real, I’m not surprised, and considering the people and subject involved--ATTIP fairy tales, the History channel, and the ATTIP actors, it's expected.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Yep I don't really think there is too much to this story. This guy claims he touts himself for a job with AATIP. Supposedly unfunded since 2012. Zondo is retired and with TTSA. So how could he have any influence over DoD recruitment?

It sounds like everyone took maximum opportunity of this liaison. Zondo probably wanted to check this guy out, fishing for information himself. This guy sounds like he was doing the same with TTSA. He says he was hopeful of getting hired with AATIP. But how do we know he wasn't doing his real job and checking TTSA out. Maybe even wanting to check if they had possession of classified materials? I guess Zondo never invited him for a barbecue at his neighbours house

In the meantime, the TV producers got their footage to fill 15 seconds of a TV show. It's 'reality' TV. Which in reality is heavily scripted and only loosely based on 'reality'.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Nothing can be verified, I think it's just speculation or gossip
I think it is right to report the clues but very wrong to judge
Intelligence is like quantum physics, when you think you understand you don't really understand anything
About me, it is not clear who is playing and what the game is
I have only read a lot of chat but nothing concrete ... we have to wait

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

At about 6:00 there are some interesting things regarding Elizondo and Delonge and our subject here.
This is regarding a recent Reddit post supposedly getting some serious traction.

This connects to mm above post, I think.

edit on 23-12-2021 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Thought there was some pretty strong (and well.deserved) criticism below by Randle on Vallee's 'Physical Analyses in Ten of Unexplained Aerial Objects with Material Samples':

Jacques Vallee and Ten Unexplained UFO Cases and Metallic Debris

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I don’t want to veer off the subject of TTSA, but to comment on your link.

I agree with the criticism about Valle’s book and doubted the veracity of that story in it about what those kids witnessed.
Disappointed in that book. Randle aptly covers my concerns and more.

It’s one problem with the field of ufology, in those different perspectives and how we view evidence and testimony is problematic to any truly scientific review of the evidence. All a plus for anyone hoping to avoid exposure.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Mellon Man is now appealing for Zondo to be given his old job with the government back.

After acquiring 3 indeterminate videos in 2017 he left the OUSDI office for a fresh adventure with Tom DeLonge and a bunch of spooks. However his reality TV career was cut short and he was laid off from TTSA in 2020. Lue then took up a career as a a full-time paranormal podcast guest, signed a book deal, became a GQ Fashion Magazine Hero for his taste in black T-shirts and also took on another mysterious role that requires him to hold a security clearance.

But it looks like he might have hit hard times. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if Mellon's words have already reached the right people.

Why Hasn’t Lue Elizondo Been Offered his DoD Job Back?

In 2017, after years of working selflessly on his own time to motivate people in DoD and the IC to take the UAP issue seriously, he finally resigned. He did so because these unidentified aircraft were routinely violating restricted U.S. airspace in a manner and pattern that suggested someone has achieved a major technological breakthrough and is using it in a manner that poses a potential threat to U.S. forces....

.....One might think, if the DoD or DNI leadership was serious about encouraging employees to ‘think outside the box' and be 'brave, independent and principled,’ that when someone actually manifests those traits for the nation’s benefit, correcting an outrageous intelligence community oversight in this case, the achievements of that individual might be acknowledged and celebrated to convey a proper signal to the workforce. Why not, for example, acknowledge that Lue was right all along, thank him for his sacrifice and service, and offer him his old job back? ....

Source

edit on 7/1/2022 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Zondo is a Whistleblower who has/had been in possession of stolen government property……

I wouldn’t hire him back, would you?

He faltered in the due diligence of the ramifications of his actions. He should be lucky he’s not behind bars…as of yet.

Misc…..

👽🍺

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Is that letter serious?
All the cash Mellon’s got why doesn’t he finance big Lue in a ufo venture or just give him some money.
If he did retire prematurely and risk a good pension for that TTSA job then he did a foolish thing indeed.
All those people like Mellon, DeLonge (who have money already so they can waste time and money meddling in ufology), and those old CIA guys (who all have great pensions) are doing fine, but what does Elizondo have (but a deferred pension) and his questionable reputation. He’s found out there is no big money in Ufology.
He failed one of the only ways to make ufo bucks in the History channel show, so now reializes be blundered going into this.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Is that letter serious?

Mr Mellon has posted it to his twitter account too.

....what does Elizondo have (but a deferred pension) and his questionable reputation. He’s found out there is no big money in Ufology.

After the release of the Skinwalker at the Pentagon book it's looking like he has been set up for a fall. While Mellon and Justice resigned from TTSA Lue was laid off and seemingly cast adrift. Maybe TTSA was used to ease him out of the govt. while keeping him in check & surrounded by spooks?

Mellon still appears to at least publicly back him. Although I am puzzled by exactly what he means in his blog when he says.

[ex...It’s commonplace for people to attack the messenger when they don’t like the message. We need to get beyond such pettiness in domestic politics as well as national security. In the meantime, how about a pat on the back for Lue even if he did perhaps violate a few speeding ordinances in his efforts to get a long-overdue warning message to our leaders.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
…..”how about a pat on the back for Lue even if he did perhaps violate a few speeding ordinances ”….

👽🍺
edit on 8-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I have the urge to send Zondo a food parcel .

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join