It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

After the release of the Skinwalker at the Pentagon book it's looking like he has been set up for a fall. While Mellon and Justice resigned from TTSA Lue was laid off and seemingly cast adrift. Maybe TTSA was used to ease him out of the govt. while keeping him in check & surrounded by spooks

Yeah, that book really diminished him and ATTIP. So, they actually laid him off from TTSA or fired him maybe.

Maybe he can get unemployment insurance.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

"Lue was laid off"
Do you know the official reasons?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gippo888

It was confirmed in the official TTSA SEC Filings

...To keep in sync with our public benefit mission of informed entertainment media, we plan to keep our science advisory board, whose connections will influence TTSA’s stories for film, and to add a board member with expertise in the film industry.

As part of this pivot the following personnel changes took place:

In November 2020, Christopher Mellon resigned from the Company’s advisory board

In December 2020, Stephen Justice resigned as the Company’s Chief Operations Officer.

In December 2020, Luis Elizondo, the Company’s Director of Government Programs & Services, was laid off with severance.

In February 2021, Dr. Harold E. Puthoff resigned from the Company’s Board of Directors and transitioned to the Company’s science advisory board....

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Props to mm for his usual consummate research!

That goes to show us the guys who “resigned” didn’t need the chump change they got from TTSA but Zondo is an ordinary guy and needed to get laid off to get unemployment insurance.

He has learned the small guy shouldn’t be messing around with the elite money and power people.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

...To keep in sync with our public benefit mission of informed entertainment media, we plan to keep our science advisory board, whose connections will influence TTSA’s stories for film, and to add a board member with expertise in the film industry.

I think that means corporate reorganization/staff reduction
Too many debts of the TTSA ...

edit on 9-1-2022 by gippo888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Dr. Docs (affectionately MM) ….. is there or has there been a doc or posting of a chronological running list, of government agency programs/projects names i.e. Grudge, Blue Book etc….from the very beginning to the current time….that has to do with investigations of UFO’s/Aliens?

If not, could you kindly compile a list and post?

Not to list any documents or links…but just a simple numeric bulletized names of what they were and/or are.

1)…….
2)…..
3)…..

Adding timeframe years would be a bonus 😉, but not necessary.

Much obliged

👽🛸🍺
edit on 9-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

In the US there have been a number of 'officially sanctioned' reports.

Project Sign : 1948/49

Project Grudge : April 1949/52

Project Blue Book : 1949/69

Project Stork AKA "Project Blue Book Special Report No.14" : Late 1952

Robertson Panel : 1953

Condon Report : 1966/69

The Roswell Report: Fact versus Fiction in the New Mexico Desert : 1994/95

Roswell Report Case Closed : 1997

I've left out AAWSAP/AATIP as it's not really clear what was studied.

Wiki also has a list of international government reports here: en.wikipedia.org...

Weirdly Project SERPO is listed there, when it was patently some form of disinformation!!

You might find my thread Project Bluebook Revealed of some use.

However, most national governments treat UFO reports on a case by case basis. Some of which have been released and are available on the web.
edit on 10/1/2022 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

TTSA was all chiefs and no Indians. I doubt there was enough work to keep Tom busy never mind Jim, Chris, Steve, Hal and Lue!!

And what the hell did they need Lue as Director of Government Programs & Services for anyway?

Was TTSA being run by the Government?

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Awesome..Thanks MM! 🍻

I’ll post, later on, to what I’ve come across that maaaaaaaay or may not be deemed additional projects/programs/investigations as far as the U.S.. I gotta read some more in the links also. Everything publicly known has been shown….but what if there’s another never given public attention? Hmmmm

Cheers
👽🛸☕️🍩

edit on 10-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

There will be plenty of UFO files that remain unreleased. NORAD's files are exempt from FOIA. Although some success has been achieved by diligent researchers.

Others are given exemptions and redactions because releasing files could reveal the strengths and weaknesses of intelligence gathering, military procedures, sensor equipment and military hardware. From 1953, during the project Blue Book era the 4602nd Air Intelligence Squadron handled and investigated all UFO cases with intelligence or national security implications. I'm not sure how many of those files have surfaced. They do exist link

Many other international files are lost, destroyed, or sitting somewhere having never been looked at. There are many files that can only be viewed by personal visit to National Records Offices because they haven't been digitised.

But it's odd how Zondo has little to show from AATIP. or maybe not! He appears to have no body of work at all that is public.

edit on 10/1/2022 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

TTSA was all chiefs and no Indians. I doubt there was enough work to keep Tom busy never mind Jim, Chris, Steve, Hal and Lue!! And what the hell did they need Lue as Director of Government Programs & Services for anyway? Was TTSA being run by the Government?

Maybe they were hoping to have financiers ...
Maybe, as you say, it was just a temporary government project but I don't understand why they left elizondo

To complete your list:
- The 3af sigma2 report 2010
- The 3af sigma2 report 2021 - SIGMA2 Work progress summary 2021

edit on 10-1-2022 by gippo888 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2022 by gippo888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Ok…..so what intrigues me is the National Security aspects…..

From your thread (and I looked at the associated link) ……” At the same time, UFO investigations by the newly formed 4602nd Air Intelligence Squadron (AISS) commenced. The 4602nd AISS would investigate all UFO cases with intelligence or national security implications. A ploy that left Blue Book as little more than a PR desk dealing with the more trivial reports.”….

Newly formed when? Here’s where I’m going with this.

As you know, Zondo and Mellon’s cries are over UAPs/UFOs being a matter of National Security….but that’s what the 4602nd was about….was it not? Nothing then new there, just a re-kindling of the National Security implications and threats.

However was there a group and possibly continues to this day, that works for the government but do not have visibility for public and general, uncleared government consumption?

I watched an old, about blue book, show the other day in which a document was shown as the Brigadier General C. H. Bolender memo (draft) dated October 20 1969. In it on page 2 it reads as though (I’m inferring) there may have been a specific specialized group from the Air Force that might have went out on outings (I infer again) to investigate incidents of UFO’s with possible National Security ramifications.

Bolender, does not name this group in his memo. So then, is the un-named group the 4602nd AISS? or yet another group, that may have been in operation even before blue book and it’s predecessor programs/projects. An ultra secret group, for whom we don’t have a name to attach it to, but was definitely about National Security and UFO’s.

Below is page 2….. I’ve highlighted the pertinent text and paragraph, and supplied the links.

Assuming the memo/draft is legitimate…..

www.nicap.org...
www.nicap.org...
www.cufon.org...

As of the date of the memo October 20 1969, it speaks to a policy handling National Security and UFO’s already in place ….. one question then…is when was the 4602nd Air Intelligence Squadron (AISS) officially established? If after the memo timeframe….. then there well could be a covert Investigative group that has been investigating in the shadows concurrent with the groups already known to the public.

👽🛸🧐🍸

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

John Alexander led some kind of formal/informal government or quasi-government UFO hunting group called the Advanced Theoretical Physics Project

In 1985, Alexander founded the Advanced Theoretical Physics Project, an informal cadre of "government officials" (including "people from the Army, Navy, and Air Force, plus several from the defense aerospace industries and some members from the Intelligence Community") who "took it upon themselves to find out whether there was a secret federal UFO project." Although Alexander restricted membership in the group to invitees with a demonstrable interest in the phenomenon and a minimum security clearance of Top Secret-SCI at SI-TK in the hope that "those involved [in a black program on UFOs] would probably be willing to work with a group that had appropriate clearances and could help disseminate information," the group ultimately concluded that "there was no program" and that information collection among the military, Intelligence Community and other federal agencies "was pretty much ad hoc."[6] At the 2011 MUFON Symposium, Alexander’s speech on UFOs was jeered by attendees after he denied all government related conspiracies, and all claims of government “silencing” or harassment.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

👍🏼

Interesting to possibly add to the list…….although it was established in 1985.

Can ya get me closer to +/- 1969 😉

Thx!

👽🛸🍺

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

BTW……. Here’s a Mothership load treasure trove of docs 😉

Index of Docs - The Truth Is Out There

👽🛸🧐

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Bentwaters and Rendlesham docs …Post moved to the MM Rendlesham thread

👽🛸🍺
edit on 11-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Ah yes the ATP.

It's bemusing how Alexander would claim, in 2011, that "....there was no [UFO] program".

He has done so in other interviews and also in his books too! 2011 was the time when AAWSAP was active under Bigelow.

Yet Alexander was part of Bigelow's NIDS and a close associate of Puthoff and Eric Davis.

Puthoff was the guy who assisted Bigelow (BAASS) land the AAWSAP contract.

One of the scientists who helped figure it out is a physicist named Dr. Hal Puthoff. He wrote the proposal that helped Bigelow land the contract to study UFOs, and in a recent radio interview, he said he commissioned 38 scientific papers during the study to explore exotic propulsion ideas, including what he calls space-time metric engineering. In essence, the idea that the Gimbal and Tic Tac craft can create their own space-time bubbles. "We believe it has to do with a high amount of energy and the ability to warp space-time, not by a lot, but by a little," said Elizondo.

Source : Las Vegas Now (Feb 7th 2018)

Eric Davis is the physicist who has claimed he was followed home by a poltergeist from Skinwalker Ranch.

He told C2C AM in 2018

...."The [UFO] crash retrieval program was shuttered in 1989 but it's currently in hibernation, meaning everything is still out there, it's just a matter of getting it reopened. In order to do that, we need to convince the decision makers that it would be worth reopening, if we can show that our current science has caught up sufficiently to yield results. When asked about whether there is "something to analyze" in that vault: "If you're going to throw your bet on Roswell, your bet's really good."...

Source : C2C AM Radio - June 24th 2018

Davis also told the NYT in July 23rd 2020

Mr. Davis, who now works for Aerospace Corporation, a defense contractor, said he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

Mr. Davis said he also gave classified briefings on retrievals of unexplained objects to staff members of the Senate Armed Services Committee on Oct. 21, 2019, and to staff members of the Senate Intelligence Committee two days later.

Source : New York Times - July 23rd 2020

So either AAWSAP wasn't a UFO project or somebody is lying!

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The UFO argument had died in the years 2015-16 in Europe but, I think, also in the USA
Why do you think the government would have resurrected it with the TTSA?
what is the purpose?

edit on 11-1-2022 by gippo888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Why do you think the government would have resurrected it with the TTSA? what is the purpose?

Why did TTSA appoint so many spooks to its board?
Why did it need advisors on brain function and neuroscience?
Why was Chris Mellon originally appointed - National Security Affairs Advisor?
Why would an 'entertainment company even need a National Security Affairs Advisor? Especially one who leaks documents on his own website?

Then we have Zondo. Originally appointed -Director of Global Security & Special Programs. Why require a secondary director of security? He then became Director of Government Programs & Services?

But maybe the answer is a simple as the statement Tom made in his embarrassing lower orifice kissing email to John Podesta in Feb 2016 He mentions nothing about UFOs . It's pretty clear what the objective was.

....This project is about changing the cynical views of youth towards government. My fans are trolling the Internet asking about.... *you*. And I haven't even mentioned you yet. That's cool.

Source : Email

And all these spooks and neuroscience advisors are there to monitor the impact on crazy idiots of ufology. All to see how easy it is to manipulate people's trust by manipulating their beliefs?

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gippo888

The UFO argument had died in the years 2015-16 in Europe but, I think, also in the USA
Why do you think the government would have resurrected it with the TTSA?
what is the purpose?

UFO reports did seem to be in a period of decline when TTSA was founded.

TTSA and the related overhyped 3 videos released by the perntagon apparently did boost the number of reports for a while, which might help muddy the waters surrouding sightings of classified military craft, so that's one possibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join