It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

....This project is about changing the cynical views of youth towards government. My fans are trolling the Internet asking about.... *you*. And I haven't even mentioned you yet. That's cool. Source : Email

And all these spooks and neuroscience advisors are there to monitor the impact on crazy idiots of ufology. All to see how easy it is to manipulate people's trust by manipulating their beliefs?

I think you are overestimating the words of an idiot ... difficult to understand what delonge means with these words
Maybe he just wanted to impress Podesta with a discourse on social ethics (he kiss his orifice)

I can not rule out your hypothesis but if their intentions are to manipulate young people to bring them closer to government philosophies (more patriotics) I think they should have addressed a wider audience
Ufology has little audience, not even young people
But if your hypothesis is correct the project must lead to something really concrete, if it does not lead to anything it will be a boomerang
UFO history is full of scams, those who are disappointed do not forgive ...

I think the TTSA is a project made to get attention and investors, in other words they wanted to impress everyone but they didn't succeed. People's roles aren't real ...

edit on 11-1-2022 by gippo888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

MM…. Any opinions about my entire post… posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:28 PM. …. about the Brigadier General C. H. Bolender memo (draft) dated October 20 1969 etc. 🤔

👽🍺🤨

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: peaceinoutz

👍🏼

Interesting to possibly add to the list…….although it was established in 1985.

Can ya get me closer to +/- 1969 😉

Thx!

👽🛸🍺

69 is an interesting date in ufology.

It comes after the contactee period of the late 50s with Adamski and a lot of other weird types who mixed ufology with mysticism often and talked about Mars and Venus.

During that time and after actually the metaphysical aspect of many ufo believers was prominent.

As per your question, the most important group during 69 and a bit before was the Condon Committee a University of Colorado study of UFOs financed by the Air Force from 1966 to 1968.

After examining hundreds of UFO files from the Air Force's Project Blue Book and from the civilian UFO groups National Investigations Committee On Aerial Phenomena (NICAP) and Aerial Phenomena Research Organization (APRO), and investigating sightings reported during the life of the Project, the Committee produced a Final Report that said the study of UFOs was unlikely to yield major scientific discoveries.
The Report's conclusions received a mixed reception from scientists and academic journals. The report has been cited as a decisive factor in the generally low level of interest in UFO activity among academics since that time. According to a principal critic of the Report, it is "the most influential public document concerning the scientific status of this UFO problem. Hence, all current scientific work on the UFO problem must make reference to the Condon Report".[1]

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=was%20the%20informal%20name%20of%20the%20University%20of%20Colorado%20UFO%20Project

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Alexander was the guy who---likely commissioned by the IC---became some kind of shaman trying to blend that mysticism with ufology and find out some metaphysical secrets.

He has always been a government ufo guy no doubt, and his statements IMO are clouded with Intel community influence.

All these characters associated with Bigelow and his ventures are all untrustworthy and too connected to the IC.

TTSA is one of their projects I believe.

Your point is well taken, many of them indeed got all spooked up, at least they claim, by Bigelows Skinwalker ranch adventure.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gippo888

I think the TTSA is a project made to get attention and investors, in other words they wanted to impress everyone but they didn't succeed. People's roles aren't real ...

Attention sure, but they never wanted investors.
TTSA was structured so none employees couldn't become major shareholders.

Most disruptive tech investors would jump at the opportunity to invest in a start up where one of the board is a former senior executive at a world leader in proprietary technology.

Those type of opportunities dont come around very often - if ever.
edit on 12-1-2022 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gippo888

Yeh, I wasn't being entirely serious. I know it's there in black and white, but I doubt that TTSA was formed merely to "...the cynical views of youth towards government". There were certainly other agendas involved. Tom is buttering up Podesta like a dumb used car salesman in that email. If you note Podesta also comments "Our Secret Plan" and Jennifer Palmieri just comments "Jesus".

Tom already had To the Stars in place. Whatever TTSA is, or at least was looks like a complete sham. But to my knowledge, no one in mainstream media to the fanboy podcasting "Disclosure Bros" ever ask serious questions about why TTSA needed two directors of national and global security. Nor an aerospace director who had nothing and no one to work with.
edit on 12/1/2022 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

My knowledge is far from exhaustive on this particular topic and we are veering somewhat off-topic here. So it may be best to do a bit of digging and write up your own thread on this subject?

If you want to look deeper I'd suggest starting with the JANAP 146 document which is mentioned in the Bolender doc and gives reporting procedures for UFOs. Then maybe look into Project Moondust ?
edit on 12/1/2022 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Sorry my english is very rigid, i don't recognize your linguistic nuances ... I only see black and white

like a complete sham.

Yes !!
When I watched the ttsa presentation i thought I was seeing a Maussan show ...
The ttsa has finished its purpose
Jukiodone says they weren't looking for investors but the request for funds is evident on the first page of the website

However the show has been successful, in 70 years I have never heard so many official statements, especially from the US Navy
I don't know if they will be able to cover up everything
Zondo reminds me of Phil Corso but Phil was retired, Zondo got himself in a bad position
If Zondo is telling us the truth Bassett is right when he says that Zondo will be remembered as a hero by ufologists
If he is lying to us he is very stupid ... he does not know the world of ufology
Let's wait and see

edit on 12-1-2022 by gippo888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gippo888

...n 70 years I have never heard so many official statements, especially from the US Navy

The status quo has not really changed. There were UFOs before 2004 and officials have commented on them since 1947.

I don't know if they will be able to cover up everything

What do you think they are covering up?

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
TTSA, no doubt to me is a government op. Maybe not a super op but at least some kind of operation in psychological mass programming relating to UFOs for some kind of propaganda or surreptitious use of ufology for who knows: maybe to BS the Russians or Chinese. Or just another card in the hand of keeping massive defense spending running amuck, this way through fear of aliens.

This fear idea all of a sudden is utter nonsense since precisely we know for a certainty the US government long ago claimed UFos were NOT any kind of security risk, based on the evidence.

And these spinning top videos from the Nimitz incident are nothing novel to raise any fears at all.

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The status quo has not really changed. There were UFOs before 2004 and officials have commented on them since 1947.

If you hope to changhe the status quo you will be very disappointed.
You can only fight for yourself ...
We got a lot of interesting information and I think more will emerge
In my opinion this is important, we have obtained a lot of confirmations

What do you think they are covering up?

I don't know but I am convinced that it is terrible reality
Zondo says it might just be our neighbors ... I don't think so
I think like Charles Fort, they are our owners

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hmmmm ……not much happening in the media about UFOs/UAP’s …. Where are the usual suspects and where’s the headlines? No juicy main stream media revelations….

(In terms of the outside world…not the postings to this thread or any other in this forum)

The fever seems to have died down for the general public, as it was already anticipated, perhaps. Interest is looking to be waning.

Add Crickets chirping to this…..

👽🛸🥱😴
edit on 17-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Well, maybe that’s the point.

One idea of TTSA was to draw out ufology and expose it for the barren field it truly is, where all we have are three layers of reality within it:
One, the exotic, spooky, sometimes spiritual or mystical, interdimensional, ultra-dimensional aspect.
Two, the “experiencers” who claim now and then to have been abducted with often strange tales of strange stuff.
Three, your classic sighting, usually lights in the sky or rarer a solid body saucer, and at least or once in a while a Nimitz-type military-related incident.
All the above, unverified, unproven, and often unfounded.
Equals the barren state of ufology, where it is about piecemeal-related incidents and experiences of individuals without scientific proof.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Well you'll be glad to know that Zondo, who was laid off and told us that TTSA focused on entertainment and he was not an entertainer, has had a change of heart.

Not only is he writing a book but he's also going to entertain us with the most comprehensive UFO documentary in history.

Oh and he also named names [on C2C last night] of who killed the AASWAP programme [Kate Borowic (DIA) and Marcel Lettre (OUSDI)]. Maybe because it really did produce a pile of useless paperwork and not a lot else.

edit on 17/1/2022 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Seriously??? the most comprehensive UFO documentary in history. ???

Nothing like using plug words to ultimately form Anticipation Anxiety Delusion….

Of course Roswell (Canon), will be required to be included in this Documentary……which in reality, may turn out to be a Mockumentary.

Geez, I can’t wait 🙄 I hope it’s Freeeee …. Otherwise I’ll wait for the post review’s

👽🛸🍻

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Zondo….will more than likely get ALL his material from ATS……

Perhaps put the script/transcript through an online Plagiarism Checker.

I would not trust him for all original stuff.

He’ll probably use old footage most of us have forgotten…..

From my collection…..These were all converted from VHS tapes to DVD’s. As you know…VHS footage was very hard to hoax, if at all. Only when digitized for hoaxing purposes.

👽🧐🍸

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Oh and he also named names [on C2C last night] of who killed the AASWAP programme [Kate Borowic (DIA) and Marcel Lettre (OUSDI)].

Yikes...where/when did he name Lettre?
I watched the C2C vid from the 16th and the only names I heard were Garry Reid (Lue is not a fan) and Lacatski's.

Identifying Lue's "opposition"- either real or controlled- will give the best insight into their plans.

If it does turn out to be people with the same sort of backgrounds as TTSA's "white knights"- the caper is most likely to be an MIC faction war or a limited hangout presented as an MIC faction war.

edit on 20-1-2022 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

My mistake, I saw a transcript from C2C naming them. But that was before the interview went up on Youtube.

They were inserted into the transcript only as a commentary. Zondo did not actually name names himself.

One of the big takeaways though was Zondo stalling for at least 5 more years.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Bah....would have been useful.
Its nice to hear Lue name his supervisor though....

Do we know if UFO Joe plucked these other 2 names out of thin air.... or is there more to it?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

I don't follow American politics myself. I was searching for what Zondo said on C2C. But Joe also said Lettre is mentioned in the "Hunt for the Skinwalker" book. I'm not sure if he's correct on that, either.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join