It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Interesting that there is a claim about the document shown on Faux News.

....Speaking of Carlson, Skyfort explained that the mention of their company was not planned, and a mix-up with producers led to the wrong documents being shown.....

Source

So what was the reason for plastering "Government Document Obtained by Skyfort and Luis Elizondo" on the document?

● Did Fox do it? If so, why mention the company?

● Did Zondo and/or his associates do it? If so why do they need to remind themselves of the company and who obtained the documents (from the internet)

It's only a minor point, but if this was supposedly a 'mix up', why is someone writing the name of the company all over a document and showing it on TV?

edit on 21/6/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Actually the Skyfort entity has changed address to the most southwest tip of the U.S,

wyobiz.wyo.gov...

Go to the History tab where you’ll see PDF’s …. one for initial filing with an Wyoming address, then a change of address to SoCal as of this month!

I suspect Lue loves the dry heat beaches of southern Cali versus the humidity heat of east coast beaches or no beaches in Wyoming….. he’s a Beach Boy at heart….

A simple google address search, street view, yields this……hardly a business architecture. Great thing about public records? No immunity…

My fopa, Mia culpa, upon further digging, this is the Cahill residence….not Elizar’s new digs …...Oooooops!

Sean Cahill, being one of the 3 officers of Skyfort.

It doesn’t detract, however, that Skyfort is being run out of a residential home as oppose to let’s say an office suite, etc.

It is mentioned they don’t really have a budget to be a bigger business yet.

UPDATE: posted earlier today…article mentioning Sean Cahill among others.

news.sky.com...

edit on 21-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

All I can say MM is hmmm. Always something questionable with this bunch.

@Ophi. I'm sure they will reap their rewards soon and they can move out of the basement I recon.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Always something questionable.

Disclosure is always coming. But it comes at a price....

This grift just keeps on grifting.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

@Ophi. I'm sure they will reap their rewards soon and they can move out of the basement I recon.

It turns out Elizar and Cahill, of Skyfort, may be tight buds….the name Sean Cahill was familiar…to now remember this from The History Channel 2019.

edit on 22-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Elizar? LOL! Somehow I don't think it will catch on like when Tom dubbed Lue, "Zondo".

But I digress. Cahill has been around a long time.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Elizar? LOL! Somehow I don't think it will catch on like when Tom dubbed Lue, "Zondo".

But I digress. Cahill has been around a long time.

My personal pet name that combines both Elizondo and Lazar…both blackballed (Eli soon to be?) imo. My take on both of them are akin to Town Crier, Village Barker, etc…. Popularization of my pet name, not required, nor intended

Yep, Cahill needs income stream to pay for a pricey mortgage in a beach community….

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Always at a price! The truth is very costly.

Leslie Kean is pushing this one.
m.facebook.com...

edit on 23-6-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Yep, Cahill needs income stream to pay for a pricey mortgage in a beach community

He does come across as pretty nice though even if he might require a few extra $$ for the beach house.
😇

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Always at a price! The truth is very costly.

Leslie Kean is pushing this one.
m.facebook.com...

Looks to be deleted as far as the video portion she’s referencing…..

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Scroll down her post.

m.youtube.com...

Also there is a new thread on it here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Scroll down her post.

m.youtube.com...

Also there is a new thread on it here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I’m aware of the other thread…I’ve seen the entire podcast….but if Leslie parsed out the specific Elizar overt admittance….then that specific edit was deleted linking to Reddit from Facebook. Reddit says deleted

edit on 23-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Yes you are correct, just re reading that whole thread too.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Who has been advising Zondo et al since the early days, who does he hold in the highest regard - its Aviary Disclosure baby!! God damn...You have to give it to em; those old #ers finally managed to pull it off!

I find it so odd that for so many years people have laid the blame at the USG door for so long but now clamour for the truth from those same perceived secret keepers? It makes no logical sense to me personally - and I think actually highlights the "belief" structure of this topic and how that changes due to a "wanting" and even perhaps an insaitable thirst of a "need" to know. Ufology is becoming more and more Cultish; if you disagree - just go look on Twitter!

I do believe there are things flying that the US Navy and USAF dont have a clue what they are, I would also argue however that those sightings and videos that have been released fall into the "we know what they are" category.

The issue from a military perspective is; probably quite boring - the truth being - a lack of consistency in process, procedure and protocol across many branches and within individual branches of the military when it comes to providing such processes to its employees to report things of concern. Removing any notion of "Phenomena" or "Non Human Intelligence" - the national security issue is that - adversaries can and have taken advantage of such poor consistencies in protocol, process and reporting procedures.

Maybe the real reason why so many things are seen and are not identified is simply down to the fact that; as these three Ps dont exist - there is no followup or formal process to investigate these objects; which is why they remain unidentified.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

It's probably embarrassment at the fact that adversaries and opportunists have been using low tech "UAV, Balloons and other UAS" to spy on military hardware and vital infrastructure in America. That's maybe what the underlying reason for the UAPTF report is all about (the bit the public won't see). Because of the huge grip of the MIC in all aspects of power, the US continues to waste more money on its military than the all of its adversaries put together. Yet it still can't actually deal with the little things.

As for Zondo. AATIP was a BAASS creation not a US government one. Although under the remit of the AAWSAP contract, it was never something ran officially by the DoD. Once Bigelow churned out those copy and paste DIRD papers with no tangible results they closed down Bigelow's project deeming it worthless.

But Zondo, carried it on, almost as an unfunded hobby, woo'd by his new chums with unconventional belief systems. Thus explaining why had no 'assigned responsibilities, and to this day is unable to confirm he was Director of what is effectively his own hobby. He was little more than the Vegas UFO Mob's inside man in their search for a truth that may not exist.

edit on 23/6/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: pigsy2400

It's probably embarrassment at the fact that adversaries and opportunists have been using low tech "UAV, Balloons and other UAS" to spy on military hardware and vital infrastructure in America. That's maybe what the underlying reason for the UAPTF report is all about (the bit the public won't see). Because of the huge grip of the MIC in all aspects of power, the US continues to waste more money on its military than the all of its adversaries put together. Yet it still can't actually deal with the little things.

As for Zondo. AATIP was a BAASS creation not a US government one. Although under the remit of the AAWSAP contract, it was never something ran officially by the DoD. Once Bigelow churned out those copy and paste DIRD papers with no tangible results they closed down Bigelow's project deeming it worthless.

But Zondo, carried it on, almost as an unfunded hobby, woo'd by his new chums with unconventional belief systems. Thus explaining why had no 'assigned responsibilities, and to this day is unable to confirm he was Director of what is effectively his own hobby. He was little more than the Vegas UFO Mob's inside man in their search for a truth that may not exist.

Could be.... but playing devils advocate :

At what point did TPTB decide using the Navy to vouch/run interference on TTSA would be a good idea?
If Lou and co are in the wrong (a self interest group misappropriating tax payer funds for "hobbies") - why did the Navy then decide to publish patents which segue EXACTLY into what the "rogue" element are talking about.

If you look at all the available exotic propulsion theories on which to base your "disinfo patents" - choosing Puthoff and his metric engineering during a time when TTSA is active is very unlikely to happen by co-incidence.

I'd be quite happy to write Lou off as a grifter with an interesting background and some co-intel XP.......if it weren't for the squirely behaviour of the Pentagon (PAO changes and intrigue, deleted emails, talking heads by senior intelligentsia, public UFO patents no one asked for etc etc.).

In every other situation you launch an internal accounting enquiry and find the time Lou billed for a meal when he shouldnt have......he is flicked off the DoD's balls like the flea that he is - and we never hear from him again.

Instead.....large parts of the organisation that is entrusted with national security have collectively shat the bed....all over some dude who helped Reid rinse the taxpayer (again)?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

I think its probably important to seperate out the certain groups and their functions in this whole mess. Trying to figure out the whole thing as if they are all working together and/or connected just makes it alot more confusing. I personally highly doubt that all of the weird stuff is all connected to eachother, although some will be.

Some of it is just obfuscation, some is messing with foreign adversaries, some is downright lack of proffessionalism and quite a bit on the Zondo side is quite possibly opportunism of all of the above.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Fair points and how to explain it all is a bit like trying to find one solution to the whole UFO phenomenon. There are probably numerous agendas and vested interests at play here.

I've based what I said from Zondo confirming his affiliation to the Vegas UFO Mob in this segment of an interview while explaining so here : youtu.be...

Although the interviewer appears somewhat ignorant of who and what he is talking about.

Chris Lamvright also provided a useful synopsis of why AATIP was really a BASS project in his pdf :

Behind the Curtain

All of which I summarised last month here : Link

There are connections between 'ex'-Navy personnel and BAASS. Bigelow appointed Kurth as head of 8AASS 8 months before the AAWSAP tender was produced. A prime witness to 'Nimitz' Day.

I suspect some folks have been and are being played and don't even know it. Others are acting on script but may well be expendable further down the line. Where Zondo fits in I am still unsure.

Like I've said earlier. If this is some form of 'disclosure' then there's a psy-op at work. If it isn't then it must be a psy-op. Maybe it's psy-op and counter psy-op we are seeing in action.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Big day today for all the Jung Guns and the hundred or so other twits on social media who are their disciples.

Prepare your tin foil hats!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I expect the crazies to get crazier, it's going to be wild soon MM.

Buckle up !

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join