It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Talking points already in hand, no doubt.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I expect the crazies to get crazier, it's going to be wild soon MM.

Buckle up !

Try this……look to the left column for Live Online Today…...something may possibly show up. I believe it gets updated as other events come up.

www.c-span.org...

From another thread….

“BTW (again, for what it's worth), Ryan Sprague is saying

Between 3-5pm EST we should hear something”
edit on 25-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm making a tin foil hat to pass the time.
Stuff they don't want scrutiny on is released at 16:55 when the journo's are ready to clock off.

Right now Susan Gough is converting a libreoffice document to PDF and for some reason- it keeps losing the formatting.
Why don't they just use MS Word Grrrr???- she thinks- as she tries to shift the paradigm.

edit on 25-6-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My tin hat is off now . Now that the report is out, everyone can now prepare and spend $600 for a galactic pass to
"Conjob in the desert". All the hucksters gathering in one place.

contactinthedesert.com...

Hope everyone enjoyed the report so far.

edit on 25-6-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

My tin hat is off now . Now that the report is out, everyone can now prepare and spend $600 for a galactic pass to

Lots of expectations dropped from 80,000 feet to below sea level in less than three seconds.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Lots of expectations dropped from 80,000 feet to below sea level in less than three seconds.

Yes, it wasn't the blockbuster some people were hoping for, despite the comments from the Former Director of National Intelligence and others in the intelligence community.
Former Director of National Intelligence Teases Blockbuster UFO Report

But those who follow John Greenewald of the Black Vault knew his prediction that we would be disappointed with the report, and his prediction turned out to be correct. The people who don't follow him may be even more disappointed since they weren't expecting to be disappointed. They are never going to come clean on current events. Maybe 40 years later than can say "That thing reported 40 years ago? Now that it's obsolete we can finally tell you what it was...it wasn't aliens", lol. Sort of like they finally admitted what caused the Canary Island UFO reports decades earlier, the crystal sphere with the humanoids inside, they finally admitted what this was:

Canary Islands Mass UFO Sighting, 1976

Although bizarre, the doctor’s testimony was corroborated by the taxi driver, as well as by witnesses at the patient’s house. But the investigative adjutant reportedly still debated whether he should accept the doctor’s deposition. It was his belief that the witnesses of the humanoid figures in the sphere, “facing the presence of an unusual phenomenon in the sky, narrated what their ‘minds’ made them see, mutually influencing each other.” He goes on to say in the records that he “doesn’t have the slightest doubt about their seriousness and sincerity. They told what they unquestionably ‘believed’ to have seen.”
So here we have multiple witnesses of good character where investigators had no doubt they described honestly what they saw. Artist's impressions:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
My meme post from a different thread…sums it up for me.

Perhaps Elizar will make a post report vid…..

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The cognitive dissonance generator is in full force...

Elizondo told The Post Friday ....

“The American people now know a small portion of what I and my colleagues in the Pentagon have been privy to: That these UAP are not secret US technology, that they do not seem to belong to any known allies or adversaries, and that our intelligence services have yet to identify a terrestrial explanation for these extraordinary vehicles,” he added. “Out of 144 incidents, the Task Force was only able to identify one. This conversation is only just beginning.”

NY Post

Yet the report, while not fully dismissing what these 'unknowns' might be actually says...

... Our analysis of the data supports the construct that if and when individual UAP incidents are resolved they will fall into one of five potential explanatory categories: airborne clutter, natural atmospheric phenomena, USG or U.S. industry developmental programs, foreign adversary systems, and a catchall “other” bin....

... We currently lack data to indicate any UAP are part of a foreign collection program or indicative of a major technological advancement by a potential adversary...

ODNI Report

After 75 years of UFO stories and 4 years of Tom, Zondo, Hal and pals, we are still left hearing that people "..know more than they can say..." ..game. There's always better evidence not available to the public and the US government refuses to disclose the truth about the aliens. And so it goes round and round in circles....

edit on 26/6/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Hi mate ever come across the name Brennan McKernan in your travels?

Current Director of UAP Task Force named

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Funny you should mention that!

He was involved in something way back in 2004 : link

And you night find some of this link interesting too. There's lots to unpack from it all including.

...the Red Cell sets its own agenda and primarily self-designates the issues and countries or regions it will focus on. It is largely insulated from the daily requirements of answering tactical questions, drafting speeches, and briefing policymakers downtown. Moreover, unlike other CIA offices, the National Intelligence Priorities Framework — a classified guiding document signed by the president every six months to identify priorities for the intelligence community — does not apply to the unit. Roughly 75 percent of its work is self-tasked and based upon analysts watching the calendar of upcoming events, scanning Twitter, blogs, and op-eds....

Probably more research needed in that area to provide anything more than tenuous links though.
edit on 26/6/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: karl 12

Funny you should mention that!

Much appreciated amigo - those links look to be a good starting point.

Will report back if any of the usual shady connections pop up.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
A repost …..

Found on a local San Diego tv station from yesterday Friday’s report release…

Jeremy Corbell…..summarizes the report in general terms.

However do note what the reporter says at the end…..the UAPTF will be coming out with another report in 90 days….

Source Vid (un-embeddable): fox5sandiego.com...

If someone can find more info about another UAPTF report…coming out 90 days from now….and post it….that would be sweet.

Incidentally….90 days from about now brings us to about Oct 1st. timeframe, which is the U.S. Government’s beginning of the new Fiscal budget for 2022.
edit on 26-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Have fun if you go missing Ophi.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

what's with all the '04 stuff? the report goes back only to 04. The Nitwitz, blah blah.
The report is part of Melon's long game to get control of this data, a new control system and to have it outsourced to him. This was a marketing exercise. I'd guess he got Ruby Ruby to sponsor the report because they had a quiet craft beer in DC, shootin' the # remembering the old days when Chris was in charge of intelligence and a Banker gazillionaire. They even talked about that crazy recording or footage about Young Rubes lol...if I was to guess....

So the report. besides lol and the I told you so's we all got to say...I said this guy trying to get contracts through congress years ago! He termed it an IRAD.
Literally a Bond villain.

Now on to the other operation in play that's on my # list! thanks to Lil T reanimating his old disinfo colleague Doty, we have have him appearing in Con in the Desert on Ice...
In hindsight Lil T ran a slicker operation than the idiots at TTSA now SKYFART.

People have got to stop falling for this. Stop looking to the government that lied to them for decades for answers, and grow up a little.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

If someone can find more info about another UAPTF report…coming out 90 days from now….and post it….that would be sweet.

Incidentally….90 days from about now brings us to about Oct 1st. timeframe, which is the U.S. Government’s beginning of the new Fiscal budget for 2022.

But the sweetest part is that trump will be back in the WH according to Q, pillowman and many in the GOP, in August.
And trumps space force will be standing at the ready to thwart any evil intentions by the "bad guys".

It's just to convenient to be a coincidence....

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
So the report. besides lol and the I told you so's we all got to say...I said this guy trying to get contracts through congress years ago! He termed it an IRAD.
Dark Journalist on youtube says Mellon and Elizondo may be pretending to fight the government for release of more UFO information, but they ARE the government. I don't buy into some of DJ's crazier stuff, but that much looks right, seems like an act, and all part of some perception management project they have going.

In hindsight Lil T ran a slicker operation than the idiots at TTSA now SKYFART.
Who is Lil T ?

People have got to stop falling for this. Stop looking to the government that lied to them for decades for answers, and grow up a little.
Elizondo may be pretending to be some kind of whistleblower, but it's not a very convincing act. Edward Snowden on the other hand seems more like a genuine whistleblower. He was curious to see if he could find anything the government was hiding about knowledge of ET.

“For the record, as far as I could tell, aliens have never contacted Earth, or at least they haven’t contacted US intelligence,” Snowden writes in his recent memoir, “Permanent Record.”

“I know, Joe, I know you want there to be aliens,” Snowden joked to Rogan, the podcast’s host. “I know Neil deGrasse Tyson badly wants there to be aliens. And there probably are, right?

“But the idea that we’re hiding them – if we are hiding them – I had ridiculous access to the networks of the NSA, the CIA, the military, all these groups. I couldn’t find anything,” he continued. “So if it’s hidden, and it could be hidden, it’s hidden really damn well, even from people who are on the inside.”

The way I see it some people have this whole situation exactly backwards. They think the government knows about aliens but won't disclose that truth to us, and there is a conspiracy to hide the alien truth so we won't believe in alien visitation.

But what if Snowden is right, the government has no evidence of ET? And instead of the government hiding the ET truth from us, the real conspiracy is the government is trying to surreptitiously get us to believe in alien visitation, like in project Serpo, and like in Elizondo's more recent mimicking the Tsoukalos hair guy's meme that "I'm not saying it's aliens, but, it's aliens". However, he has a security clearance he can't violate, so if he told you the truth he'd have to kill you.

Mirage Men, unearths compelling evidence that UFO folklore was actually fabricated by the US government. Rather than covering up the existence of aliens, could it be that the real conspiracy has been persuading us to believe in them?

Well, believing in aliens is pretty easy, Seth Shostak and many other scientists obviously do. But alien visitation to Earth is the extraordinary claim for which nobody can produce any extraordinary evidence, but Serpo storytelling and Elizondo's blatant distortion of the facts seems to support the idea that yes, the true conspiracy is exactly the opposite of what many people think it is; they want people to think aliens are visiting Earth but they have no solid evidence for that.

edit on 2021627 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Well, believing in aliens is pretty easy, Seth Shostak and many other scientists obviously do. But alien visitation to Earth is the extraordinary claim for which nobody can produce any extraordinary evidence, but Serpo storytelling and Elizondo's blatant distortion of the facts seems to support the idea that yes, the true conspiracy is exactly the opposite of what many people think it is; they want people to think aliens are visiting Earth but they have no solid evidence for that.

I have some issues with this. It might be that I am overestimating the capabilities of the US IC, but I would think that if they really wanted us to "think aliens are visiting earth" they could scrounge up some better evidence than what has been served so far. Even if they had to fake it.

Unless the point is to create some kind of "grey area" where aliens may exist...

I also find it highly curious that someone seems to be seeking to wipe the slate clean and pretend UFOs are a thing that the US military first noticed in 2004...

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

There is definitely a push to ignore anything pre-2004 involving UFOs. Also to keep the narrative tightly controlled from within military circles using questionable media personalities for PR. Perhaps because things got so out of hand before the 21st century. For those who were just casually interested the topic was generally lightly mocked so as not to encourage in depth investigation. But that didn't stop enough people chasing UFOs.

We know the CIA claimed responsibility for UFO sightings in the 50s and 60s to cover flights of the U2 and SR71. It's also been claimed, by a certain Frenchman, that some alien abductions were actually unethical experiments conducted.

Another case we know where the alien narrative was pushed was that of poor Paul Bennewitz. Good old-fashioned espionage forming a part of this manipulation of belief systems. Keeping the crazy ufo people believing its aliens to hide your own secret tech being deployed.

The problem is that this also attracts foreign spies to infiltrate ufology and use the crazy believers as cover and means for spying on your secret tech. So you then need to keep an eye on who is talking to who to spot potential leaksl. Counter-intel people are deployed on the problem. After a while it all gets out of control. The co-Intel people keep everything confusing by feeding stories via entertainment people and social media to maintain a facade. You then have a sizeable minority believing aliens are visiting and demanding 'ET disclosure;. Which then becomes an unsolvable feedback loop.

Maybe this is a way of trying to arrest control again. By pretending what happened in the past, really never happened at all. The great ufological reset. No more Doty. Trust the man with the Goatee!

edit on 28/6/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

2004 and Nimitz, the day the US encountered UAPs for the first time, not UFOs which where all ballons and lies, but real UAP threats now.

Fravor, the star witness, unassailable and also one of the stars of the 2005 PBS documentary that started filming aboard the Nimitz three months after the tic-tac incident itself.

Curiously, it took them nearly 3 years to edit it together, and it finally aired in april of 2008.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join