It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Elizondo interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Lots to unpack here, some very interesting comments around the 1 hour 8 minute mark. Been skipping through so havent heard the full hour.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Heres your video

Copy everything after the " = " symbol in the video's address bar and then paste that into the youtube icon when posting.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this
a reply to: vlawde

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, both of you.

I'll save everyone an hour...he says everything is a great question. He also doesn't know, wont say, can't answer almost 99.9% of the interview...there are some brief moments but he's not saying much of anything that isn't known already.

My take on the brief moments is he thinks...or at least is suggesting, what is happening exists on a level mostly imperceptible to people. He also mentioned he was happy that people are entertaining this "new paradigm"...I suppose you can take that anyway you want.

The somber reality statement kind of struck me, and he kept going towards people hopefully looking towards religion for comfort...either they really don't know or he is one heck of an actor. He definitely does not think these things are religious, so that says something too.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuserdefined

Your post is exactly what I was waiting for as I kept checking in to this thread. I figured it would be just a rehash of what we already know. Thanks for saving me some time.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Lue has been reading the book , "What to do When the Money's Gone"

edit on 6/22/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Same O’l Elizar tap dance…..

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I trust Zondo about as much as I trust Tom DeLonge, George Noory, Alex Jones and that "my pillow guy"..... Conspiracy theory is one thing, but agenda driven psyops is another.
edit on 22-6-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Did Elizondo have a book release set for about this time?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So he's hinting these aren't earth technology because he's out of money and/or maybe also has a new book coming out?

I have no idea if he's out of money or has a new book coming out. My gut keeps going back and forth between 1. it's our technology. 2. It's not anyone from our current physical earth's technology.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Covid benefits end, new "interview". Coincidence? Hmmm

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Best part of the interview...

Elizondo was finally.. for the first time in public.. asked the Bob Lazar question.

Elizondo has had no problem shutting down people with whacko claims... He's done it before.

He said... Essentially.. "No comment" and that he simply "Does not know enough" and that he "has HUGE respect" for George Knapp

That's a pretty big deal imo

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did Elizondo have a book release set for about this time?

With all due respect, I don't think a book release is going to make the Phenomenon go away..
Like him or Hate him, believe in UFOs or not, many of you are going to have to get used to some serious facts soon.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Don't forget!

Ka-Ching. Lots of money and things , makes you want to sing....

edit on 23-6-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

That poster screams 'We couldn't make it into fake wrestling! “

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

That made me smile.

Can't imagine 11 hours of waffle from them though.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
If my "decoding" of Elizondo's interviews is correct,the key to to origin of the UFO Phenomenon is INTERPENETRATION (Ingo Swann,Keel's superspectrum) and consciousness.They are entities (possibly a higher form of Man) that come from a "shadow" world that exists alongside ours.A different quantum "spectrum" of planet Earth,undetected by the known senses and our current technology.
edit on 23-6-2021 by Tinel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

edit on 23-6-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
Don't forget!

Ka-Ching. Lots of money and things , makes you want to sing....

They spelled "Biden" wrong.
edit on 23-6-2021 by FocusedWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Please be clearer with post titles, since there’s a new Elizondo interview every few days. I’d suggest adding the date to help set them apart.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join