It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: Baablacksheep
Yes that certainly was a bit of a drama at the time.
a reply to: mirageman
Talking of dramas.
Now, more than three and a half years after Elizondo told his extraordinary story about investigating unidentified aerial threats for the U.S. government, the saga has taken an unexpected turn. The DoD has now admitted exclusively to The Black Vault that they have destroyed some of the most crucial evidence that could either prove, or disprove, Elizondo’s work history within a secret UFO study known as AATIP.
Pentago n Destroyed E-mails Of Former Intelligence Official Tied To UFO Investigation Claims
● Robert Bigelow had been told about the Nimitz encounters by Harry Reid himself! (The name of the source is being withheld) not long after the incidents.
● In 2005 Bigelow shared that information with Hal Puthoff and others.
● In early 2007 Douglas Kurth moved to Las Vegas ”...He told Bob about his role in the 2004 Nimitz event during his job interview.“ (In early 2007 the FLIR video mysteriously appeared on ATS too!).
● Kurth was hired as a manager at BAASS although he is quoted saying no one at BAASS knew about the tic-tac UFO event.
● Contrary to the unofficially released Ex. report on the incident Kurth claims "I had Fravor’s flight on radar and was directly over top of them when they were visually observing the Supersonic Tic Tac......I physically saw and met with them face-to-face while all four of the Fast Eagle aircrew and I were still dressed in flight gear and we discussed their sighting of the Supersonic Tic Tac right after we all landed...l never saw the object physically myself.”
”...the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program that Harry Reid pulled out from thin air and made it up on his own in a letter that he wrote to Deputy Secretary of Defense William Lynn many years ago...” - Eric Davis...
....A reasonable conclusion would be that it was a term created by Harry Reid as a reference to the core group of Kit Green, Hal Puthoff, Eric Davis, Reid and Bigelow who began their research effort in 2007. There was no formal name for them until Reid pulled one “from thin air” in 2009 for his SAP request—and then it ”evolved",
[it] ....began in mid-2007 and continued under the 'management’ of Lue Elizondo through 2017. AATIP was never 'officially’ a Pentagon program, which would explain why the DoD seems to have no record of Elizondo ofﬁcially directing it. ..
..whatever the term AATIP came to represent, the alliance between OUSD/l and a few in control behind BAASS was a sea change. Whatever BAASS/AAWSAP appeared to be doing on the surface, OUSD/I apparently managed AATIP toward different ends...