It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Commutes Roger Stone Sentence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

Hasn't he recently threatened to cut funding for what he considers to be "left wing" universities?

IDK, so all Universities as they are about 99% left wing? Even the Black universities that he signed to get a "permanent" 250 to 300 million per year support for?

I think he said universities supporting the "radical left" as in supporting rioting and other law breaking events, or ones that...

Last March, President Trump signed an executive order that threatened colleges and universities with the withdrawal of federal research funding if they did not respect First Amendment rights to free speech.

So the funding would be grants as above, but the main part would be to review if they went beyond what their tax exempt status allows and maybe lose that.

So try and look past some left agenda headline...I know it is tough to actually read more than one line for many these days.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Hasn't he recently threatened to cut funding for what he considers to be "left wing" universities?

IDK, so all Universities as they are about 99% left wing?

Care to back that up with evidence?

I think he said universities supporting the "radical left" as in supporting rioting and other law breaking events, or ones that...

Last March, President Trump signed an executive order that threatened colleges and universities with the withdrawal of federal research funding if they did not respect First Amendment rights to free speech.

So the funding would be grants as above, but the main part would be to review if they went beyond what their tax exempt status allows and maybe lose that.

So you agree that it's an attack on free speech then.

So try and look past some left agenda headline...I know it is tough to actually read more than one line for many these days.

Oh, but i should ignore the obvious agenda by the right at the same time?!?!

edit on 08/06/82 by jamespond because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

No, breaking laws, exceeding the strict limits of tax exempt status, and limiting others from free speech is not apart of free speech... If you noticed the part that he would remove tax exempt status would be due to "them limiting others from free speech"..go read it again I guess...

Oh, but i should ignore the obvious agenda by the right at the same time?!?!

What exactly is that agenda so we all know...lol

edit on 11-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It's all so sordid and distasteful. A merry-go-round of lies and obfuscation in the playground of filth.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

More like Trump called hime not to mention Putin, Russia

In even bzziaoora world Tryumpt was a UK SIS sent to guanatmo withoutevidence, charges or trial.

Unlike the us-faKe-news dossier claims, the UK and Europe still distanced themselves from Trump as Puti has something over him or hife.

Maybe the Uk will swap the US for the muslptle US intel drivers killing or nearly killing large groups as the'd not worked out how to drive on the right side of the road.

16 of Harry Dunns friends were nearly killed on the same staright ealier in the wkk.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Jared has Effed the President Big Time . Never TRUST an In Law ....

banned.video...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Democrats are reloading their cannons to fire at President Trump over the Roger Stone Commutation.

www.foxnews.com...

Joke's gonna be on them (again).

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Ah , What Exactly was Roger Stone Found Guilty Of AGAIN > ? Hmm............

He (a private citizen) lied? to Congress under oath; as did paid servants of the sacred organization FBI *intelligence* officers Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Page, Strzok. They were fired ahead of a deep dive investigation.
edit on 11-7-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
It's all so sordid and distasteful. A merry-go-round of lies and obfuscation in the playground of filth.

Lets have a 'tea party' Tim Burton style.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You're argueing with people who cheered when a bike lock was harming people who believe differently...

They don't actually understand what freedom of speech is, nor what the ramifications of such a right denotes. You're wasting your time.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
There's no excuse for this whatsoever! He was found guilty by a jury of his peers. Not just one count but 7 counts!!! Just add this to the numerous times this president has abused the power of his office. This is the most corrupt president in history! He has proven again he has no respect for the justice system and is using his power to protect himself and his cronies. This is something you would expect from a country ruled by a dictator.

The never-ending lame excuses given to this president is showing us just how many Americans really don't know or respect our laws, court system and checks and balances on power in this country! This president is clearly showing he feels he's above the law. Can any American citizen have the power to commute or pardon a friend from a crime he or she has committed? NO! So why should the presidency have this power! Just because Trump has the power to do this, doesn't make this right!

It sure seems like the encounters he had with the mafia in his real estate business has taught him how to keep the GOP and anyone in his administration's mouths shut. They fear the wrath of this president and his supporters. This clearly shows our representatives are self-serving and more interested in being re-elected than protecting our government from corruption. The GOP is damaging their own political party by remaining silent on this and other abuses of power by this president.

How many more red flags need to be raised in this administration until the American people and our elected representatives say enough is enough?

edit on 12-7-2020 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

No, breaking laws, exceeding the strict limits of tax exempt status, and limiting others from free speech is not apart of free speech... If you noticed the part that he would remove tax exempt status would be due to "them limiting others from free speech"..go read it again I guess.

I see the "limitations" are nothing more than Donald Trumps opinion. So, however you wanna dress it up, it's an attack on free speech!

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Alex Jones?
No thanks.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Democrats are reloading their cannons to fire at President Trump over the Roger Stone Commutation.

www.foxnews.com...

F pelosi
I don't like that trump did this, but he has the power and right to.
She is as big a turd as stone.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Yep they want to tie a presidents hand until it's their president, Trump needs to grant a full pardon to julian assange then he could return to the USA.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Check out the Roger Stone family today!

Very Very happy!: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder what will happen to all the Roger Stone shirts and stuff?

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Check out the Roger Stone family today!

Very Very happy!: twitter.com...

Lol
Quite the dancers.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder what will happen to all the Roger Stone shirts and stuff?

Collectors items, signifying the period where Deep State Criminals were shut down.

By the way...This was an important Trump pardon that our racist Media and Democrats didn't care about.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: IAMTAT

I feel like this presidency is run by the mafia.

I thought it was ran by Nazis?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join