It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Commutes Roger Stone Sentence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Ah , What Exactly was Roger Stone Found Guilty Of AGAIN > ? Hmm............

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: IAMTAT
Stone is a bag of crap.
Boo trump.

Stone caught up in the "unfriendly" fire targeted toward anyone remotely affiliated with his campaign. Trump had to rescue this one.

Stone did lie under oath
Stone did intimidate a witness

Was it political
Sure

Stone is a grade a heel

Boo trump

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Dont forget he had his sentence commuted and was not pardoned. Which means he is still a criminal and is still guilty of everything he was convicted. But the smart move by Trump was to not pardon, now Stone cant be forced to testify like he could have if he was pardoned.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
I don't disagree with you.

However, Stone, for all his glitz and appearance, dude is just low hanging fruit that was trying to support Trump through his own shady means, least he admits he lied, right?

Meanwhile, low hanging fruit, McCabe, Strzok, still walk free.

As far as I am concerned, good for Trump, it shows that he isn't leaving no man behind, if the systems didn't want to punish thosw two accordingly, well I say, an eye for an eye 😌

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Interesting wrinkle in this whole Stone issue,

Just had a long talk with #RogerStone. He says he doesn’t want a pardon (which implies guilt) but a commutation, and says he thinks #Trump will give it to him. “He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him. It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”

Link to Tweet by Howard Fineman News Analyst who supposedly interviewed Roger Stone

Political favors for silence or blackmail?

Boy I cant wait to see this interview come out.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well ffs, concord was not even a registered business at the time they were accused. Where are the malicious prosecution charges?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What will be fun is the left crying about the "rule of law" all the while supporting looters, arsonists, statue-toppling book-burners.

What's even funnier is the right crying about free speech, freedom and justice while still supporting Trump as he clamps down on all those things.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

What will be fun is the left crying about the "rule of law" all the while supporting looters, arsonists, statue-toppling book-burners.

What's even funnier is the right crying about free speech, freedom and justice while still supporting Trump as he clamps down on all those things.

How exactly is Trump clamping down on free speech, freedom and justice?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Annee

And no other was?

. The problem is that you Trump boot-lickers have always claimed how Trump presidency is so special, and is nothing alike other presidents... Something new and refreshing.

Turns out its the same crap as always.
You lose again.
edit on 11-7-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Stone will soon start naming names on who was pressuring him to lie about Trump 😎

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I feel like this presidency is run by the mafia.

I guess in the sense that they worked to take Trump down in a very corrupt way, and not able to do that they went after anyone within a few degrees of him to get them to "roll over", but there was nothing...nothing...to roll over on so they put people in prison on process crimes for an investigation that was corrupt right at the get go.

All legit, and oh Orange man bad...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
The problem is that you Trump boot-lickers have always claimed how Trump presidency is so special, and is nothing alike other presidents... Something new and refreshing.

Turns out its the same crap as always.
You lose again.

First, stop with the boot licking comment, and second no one is saying his Presidency is special... His is better than Hillary or Biden, enough said on that. He is also our President that many of you for over three years have failed to recognize that. The only thing special was he broke the script that both sides saw Hillary as the next President...everyone was like "ITS IN THE SCRIPT!!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!!"

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Please do tell...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Boy I cant wait to see this interview come out.

So Stone would be willing to stay in prison for the rest of his life to keep Trump secrets, but gets a pardon from Trump and now he wants to tell all about Trump?

Does this make any sense to anyone including the TDS people?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

How exactly is Trump clamping down on free speech, freedom and justice?

Hasn't he recently threatened to cut funding for what he considers to be "left wing" universities?

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Stone did lie under oath
Stone did intimidate a witness

Was it political
Sure

Stone is a grade a heel

Boo trump

Everyone can lie under oath, you do know they are experts at that, right? Look at Flynn... They are good enough to get you to say anything and count it as lie and then threaten life in prison if you do not confess to something you really didn't do, and they know you didn't do....it is what they do, true professionals...

As to intimidate a witness.... The actual witness basically laughed and said Stone didn't intimidate him one bit... Said that was just Stone being Stone...So if a frail old man threaten you that he was going to Piledrive you and you turn around laughing and walked away...what do you think 10 years in prison?

We can test this I'll wear a MAGA hat and walk through Portland with 500 cops behind me to arrest the 1000s that will threaten my life...deal?

edit on 11-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
You justification of actual crimes is gross.
Doesn't matter who does it , it is wrong.

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Ah , What Exactly was Roger Stone Found Guilty Of AGAIN > ? Hmm............

Lol.

Hard to find much dirtier in the Deep State, especial international corruption and eastern european and russian maliitias paperainEg for war against ews

EDIT: Agree with outhers this isn't a partisan thing apart from old history he's playing on for popular votes, both fedt and right in the us have and no dout continue to do the sawme.
edit on 11-7-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You justification of actual crimes is gross.
Doesn't matter who does it , it is wrong.

Yes it is gross how they play you...It is gross to the double standards of what they want to look at and what they want to look away from. You want Draconian rule then have at it...

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yup it's allowing corruption and abuse of the law unquestioned purely on partisanship. Typical privide and rule

Tpree empt (Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fisa warrant blash blash bull# libatard, anyone who thicks ill is mentally is....it was a raw intel report, nothing more - US were wrong to persue.

Still doesn't make a good excuse to being a # wwhos politics minorply digree (not aimed OP or any paticulary people from the three who go ni other threads to try and incite religious indictrination and generale demusinig of human being (ie calle)

edit on 11-7-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join