It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Commutes Roger Stone Sentence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The Senate is summoning BOB MUELLER to testify.

thehill.com...

Mueller says he did the right thing by indicting Roger Stone. It was all "above board".

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Nh they just put the swastikas in the space force.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

I see the "limitations" are nothing more than Donald Trumps opinion. So, however you wanna dress it up, it's an attack on free speech!

A ! doesn't help your weak argument... Cancel culture and social warriors are a huge attack on freedom of speech, I guess you just don't get it..

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: Lysergic

Nh they just put the swastikas in the space force.

Trump is attempting to cancel the money for R&D (War mongers: Democratic Sweet Spot) projects from the Military Industrial Complex. Forget defense contracts..forget WAR; let new players in private industry take on SPACE/exploration. NASA (liars regarding ET) are dinosaurs outdated out maneuvered.
edit on 12-7-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Space force = wars in space.

Hence why Stone decorate them in Swastikas.

Personally I prefer actual science and space exploration to space wars on US ships covered in Swastikas but that's just me.

Also Trump has raised military R&D over the last four years - not sure where you got the idea he cut it or hasn't engaged in several wars.
edit on 13-7-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Hasn't he recently threatened to cut funding for what he considers to be "left wing" universities?

IDK, so all Universities as they are about 99% left wing?

Care to back that up with evidence?

I think he said universities supporting the "radical left" as in supporting rioting and other law breaking events, or ones that...

Last March, President Trump signed an executive order that threatened colleges and universities with the withdrawal of federal research funding if they did not respect First Amendment rights to free speech.

So the funding would be grants as above, but the main part would be to review if they went beyond what their tax exempt status allows and maybe lose that.

So you agree that it's an attack on free speech then.

So try and look past some left agenda headline...I know it is tough to actually read more than one line for many these days.

Oh, but i should ignore the obvious agenda by the right at the same time?!?!

Why would cutting funding to left-wing universities by an attack on free speech?
Explain.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The Judge who oversaw Roger Stone's trial wants him re-tried?

Is this what she's requesting?: twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join