It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IDs of the Parties involved in the 2007 Nimitz UFO Video Leak are Known!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

I remember Isaac Koi wanting an introduction to Doty back in 2017. So if anyone knows a lot re Doty I guess it would be Isaac . Doty popped up re Rendlesham too.

Ill be curious what Jeremy has to say then re this Reptilian hoopla.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

For other posters I strongly recommend against clicking on alleged links or the reddit topic on the alleged leaked presentation.

Too late . Half of ATS will have clicked it and outside of ATS too.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

I have always had the same opinion regarding; receiving or willfully distributing information that is classified or a high chance that it may be. My post history on this very issue, over a number of years clearly demonstrates this same stance - this has not changed. That's why I posted the link to the potential penalties to sharing classified information on the Reddit post and also in a private message to the user that posted the thread there.

Another point people have to be aware of; is rather than get excited at the prospect of whatever is claimed to be put forward ( I would apply this to all of Ufology & any other claims ) is to examine the timeline, persons promoting, source of information and any other patterns that may be occurring at the same time.

Example;
* We have an ATS thread discussing classified information and the search for it - namely the PowerPoint Files that were "reportedly" in possession of the original "leakers".

* We have people close to this story that have commented in this thread; others that are not members of ATS but have been involved and "noticed" the conversations from afar.

* The Reddit post was placed on Reddit by a user that only registered to Reddit the day previously; who on their first post, claimed to be in possession of the same PowerPoint slides that we have been discussing.

* Within 2 hrs of that Reddit post being authored, it found its way here to the very place where it's being discussed and has been noted in other places too.

* The post was removed

My opinion;
Someone is trolling and nothing more, due diligence is needed now more than ever. Before excitement overtakes your common sense and also what potentially is unlawful - take a moment to sit back and critically analyse a situation and information that is "presented". In this instance, someone is having a bit of fun and personally, I wouldn't waste anymore time discussing it - that's what trolls thrive on.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Blame it on the guiding star who directed ATS to Reddit to start with. Game's are afoot.

edit on 3-7-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: The GUT

....If the documents are genuine then intel types will contact you asking for an in person explanation of your actions (got in trouble for printing a story about Eurofighter production moving to India ......

This example should leave inquisitive minds wondering about various online conversations unfolding on ATS from 2007 on regarding the leak of the FLIR video.

Because when someone claims to possess an interesting UFO video it may actually be footage of highly classified military hardware. Someone offering such materials to third parties to leak into the public domain may actually be doing so to assist foreign adversaries.

Similarly, no matter how genuine a journalist or a dedicated ufologist may appear to be. There is no way, for certain to know, that they aren’t acting on behalf of an adversary when seeking to acquire such materials.

We may want ‘the truth’ out there. But we should also remember the truth we seek may not even exist. Without any safeguards to protect us put in place then it is highly irresponsible to be passing on such materials or actively seeking them from third parties.

With that in mind, and taking everything posted at face value, then we have a situation where the alleged perpetrator 'thefinaltheory' [TFT] somehow passed the video on to a German national – 'Cometa'. Who published the video on a publicly accessible server in Germany.

Then members of ATS actively pursued not only the video but also the associated [and unpublished] files TFT allegedly obtained too. With all that in mind here’s a limited summary of the actual data to illustrate the events surrounding the ‘leak’ of this video from 2007…

Summary

Someone called thefinaltheory [TFT] posted a story of a “disk” shaped craft hovering over the USS Nimitz in 2005 on ATS - Feb 3rd 2007. Claiming

“I found many videos and powerpoint briefs (navy standard) and written reports ….”.

Remember this isn’t just about a video. It’s about the briefs and written reports too.

A day later TFT posted another story, the more familiar told tale of the Nimitz UFO incident in 2004 with an “oblong pill shaped” UFO reported.

Another member Cometa had arranged for what we now know as the FLIR1 video to be uploaded to a German film company’s web server. A link was embedded within this posting on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On Feb 5th 2007 Isaac Koi responded to TFT :

You keep referring to further material/documentation.

Almost everyone (including me) that has posted their doubts about the video has indicated that a full opinion would obviously require all available evidence.

Please make that material available. If you have difficulty in uploading it to a website, feel free to email it to me and I'll sort that out….

Which establishes that Isaac Koi was attempting to acquire these materials at the very start of this story some 13 years ago. I am certain at that stage he considered it likely be a hoax. However he was taking a risk by inviting TFT to email him with the materials.

Then he continued this pursuit. Even long after the FLIR video had made the mainstream news in 2017.

On Feb 5th 2007 another member 'seentoomuch' hints that TFT was to attend an [online] meeting with a Navy pilot to authenticate the reports : www.abovetopsecret.com...

TFT also seemed keen to redact names of pilots from the reports. Which is actually what happened when an ‘unofficial’ report was leaked in 2018 by one of Tom DeLonge’s secondary advisory team George Knapp

…. This information has tons of names and sensitive information, I couldnt just "release" it…

Another poster 'necroflesh' [later identified as TFT’s room mate] even points out the risks involved with leaking the video.

…You know, if he [TFT] gets caught it is serious repercussions for him right…

Seentoomuch even confirmed consideration about dealing with a whistleblower.

…..I’ve spent some time in the past two days going over the consequences of releasing stolen U.S. classified information for various reasons to the public or to certain groups. It is not something that should be taken lightly and laughed off with “just post it” comments, it is a very serious situation should a true whistleblower show up here…

Number two is the concern of releasing information that could harm U.S. security, such as methods of response for unidentified aircraft or other emergencies. Release of such information would put our own people at risk.

Number three is to let you know that in the U.S. it means prison time...

But the pursuit continued a decade later. On 23rd Dec 2017 Isaac said…

…I'd like to see the actually doc file. I'd particularly like the second file (apparently a Powerpoint presentation)…

Then on Jan 5th 2018

If TheFinalTheory or Cometa revisit this old thread, I'd be grateful if they could contact me (either here or via a private message, or by email at …[email protected]).

I'd still like the material I requested from them in 2007

And even as late as 18th June 2019 developments were interesting to say the least….

Also, in another positive development, it appears that the Powerpoint presentation in relation to Nimitz incident(s) may _not_ only have been held by Cometa (and TheFinalTheory)...

… SeenTooMuch has confirmed that a doc file and a Powerpoint file were included in material that Cometa shared. Unfortunately, SeenTooMuch has not retained either file and was not able to open the Powerpoint file… But this suggests that some others involved with me, SeenTooMuch, Cometa and TheFinalTheory in the discussion in 2007 may have at least the Powerpoint file - if not the longer version of the Nimitz ….

So, I remain optimistic (particularly if TFTR responds to the questions I posed last week, in this thread and on Facebook) that it may be possible to obtain the longer version of the video and/or the Powerpoint presentation (i.e. UFO 5 Anomaly brief.ppt).

Hmm. Put that all together with everything posted earlier and linked.

Draw your own conclusions as to why the US authorities have supposedly shown little interest...

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I missed this exciting Reddit leak (and the somewhat familiar enthusiastic linker above) but I would have to agree with Pigsy that encouraging the leak of slides and documents that the Navy has said "would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States" is... probably not a good idea.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I think it was Celltys brother.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Peripheral topic, but it’s caught my attention in the picture of George Knapp et al: sheesh, George Knapp is looking ROUGH, no? Maybe it’s just that particular picture. I think it was made obvious to us a while back (at the beginning of the whole TTSABS) that he was no longer trustworthy. He either got got or was in on the ruse from the beginning, all the way back to cute little Bob Lazar.

I’ve seen discussion of the other players in this thread but not much about Knapp. Maybe because he’s not relevant. Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
We may want ‘the truth’ out there. But we should also remember the truth we seek may not even exist.

I don't particularly want to get involved in what seems, from the outside, to come down to a gatekeeping exercise but I think what may be becoming clear is that there are more manipulations at play, for better or for worse, than simply TTSA. If you hop over to the thread that's running at the moment casting aliens as demons you, if you haven't already, might begin to appreciate just what kind of a mess the US has gotten itself into over this 'phenomenon' - I use quotes because, to be frank, I think it is a quite seperate phenomenon in itself that the US is experiencing and has been experiencing one that is being exacerbated, from what I can see, from elements largely from the British contingent. Icke and Redfern specifically. It's exploitative if you look into it. Both of them are, but it is exploiting something that's native to the US culture, or rather something to which they come pre-programmed.

Have you come across Edward Lansdale and his 'work' for the CIA?

Edward Geary Lansdale (February 6, 1908 – February 23, 1987)[1] was a United States Air Force officer until retiring in 1963 as a major general before continuing his work with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Lansdale was a pioneer in clandestine operations and psychological warfare. In the early 1950s, Lansdale played a significant role in suppressing the Huk insurgency in the Philippines. In 1954, he moved to Saigon and started the Saigon Military Mission, a covert intelligence operation which was created to sow dissension in North Vietnam. Lansdale believed the United States could win guerrilla wars by studying the enemy's psychology, an approach that won the approval of the presidential administrations of both Kennedy and Johnson.

Operation Passage to Freedom changed the religious balance in Vietnam. Before the war, the majority of Vietnamese Catholics lived in North Vietnam, but after the operation the South held the majority, 55% of which were refugees from the North.[6] Lansdale accomplished that by dropping leaflets in the Northern hamlets stating that "Christ has gone to the South" and other leaflets showing maps with concentric circles emanating from Hanoi suggesting an imminent nuclear bomb strike on the Northern capital.[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a quote from Stephen Kinzer's book The Two Brothers to help set the scene;

His first operation, in the Philippines, was remarkably successful. It also led him into a long and fateful relationship with Edward Lansdale, a former advertising executive who became one of the most admired CIA operatives of his age. Lansdale conceived a strategy, based in part on manipulating superstitions, religious beliefs and rumours, by which he believed the army of the Philippines could defeat a Communist-led insurgency. He had also discovered a rising Catholic politician, Ramon Magsaysay, and was grooming him for national leadership...’ Dulles offered Lansdale five million dollars to finance the CIA operations...Lansdale...asked if he was supposed to buy votes with it...He did finally accept one million dollars...delivered...in cash...’

Lansdale’s counterinsurgency campaign was brilliantly designed and brought near-total victory...Allen was thrilled.

I think that TTSA has a point about there being a 'threat to national security' but it isn't the UFO aerial phenomenon that is the threat, it is the vulnerable position that they have placed their own people in making them cultural susceptible to mass manipulation.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Publicly, we have been told by the DOD, that they're is no investigation going as to who took evidence off the Nimitz in 2004. Publicly, them don't seem interested.

If the evidence exists still, and is in the hands of a 2nd or 3rd party, wide-spread release would be in their best interest.

IF Cometa had the data, in a foreign country, and it leaked all over, the chances of the US getting an extradition would be slim, especially in todays climate. Even beyond that, how would they justify it to a foreign country, if they themselves, have done nothing in 16 years.

Peripheral topic, but it’s caught my attention in the picture of George Knapp et al: sheesh, George Knapp is looking ROUGH, no? Maybe it’s just that particular picture. I think it was made obvious to us a while back (at the beginning of the whole TTSABS) that he was no longer trustworthy. He either got got or was in on the ruse from the beginning, all the way back to cute little Bob Lazar. I’ve seen discussion of the other players in this thread but not much about Knapp. Maybe because he’s not relevant. Any thoughts?

George leads Tom's "B" Team. Himself, Jeremy Goodyear Canyon Corbell and Richard MM Doty (possibly others). Tom's whole idea was pitched with him wanting to renew interest in the US military among young people, and to change their view of them. And that very point is why anything related to TTSA must be looked at from every angle. They are NOT what they seem.

I'd like to ask board members here, while the lights are on, what exactly do you think the end game is here?

I for one, KNOW, the MIC is not going to hold a press conference, and feed you what you want to here. They are not going to put out a press release, handing you the answers. They will not give up any power they have attained in the last century, especially relating to their most closely guarded secret.

I know when the big question comes up, people assume its extraterrestrial or its ours. And if its ours we should drop it, "for national security".

WHAT ABOUT HUMANITY'S SECURITY?

For a moment, forget about ET. UFOs or UAPs are manmade, by someone on our Earth.
For over 80 years, this group/or government, has been hiding and actively suppressing technology which could benefit our race in ways we couldn't even imagine. The least of which, a power source which could end climate change, and stop our dependence on fossil fuels. Not to mention the scientific advances discovered while creating this technology.

What risks would you take, to unshackle mankind from their slavery as corporate controlled minions, marching endlessly to their 9-5, sleep, then doing it all over again.

The answers we seek, just like a revolution, will not be televised. At some point, someone will have to take a leap of faith, for the benefit of us all.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout
The speed with which "mainstream" UFO discussion has morphed from nuts and bolts to angels and demons over the past few years has been dizzying even for a Vallee/Keel fan like me.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

If no-one is looking for you but you still fear reprisals for sharing potentially classified materials - why would draw attention to yourself by releasing that information? It seems like a pretty stupid move to be honest..

In regards to "Changing the youths views towards governments" - I simply think this was indicative of a simple sales technique to help the overall pitch. Does the prospective buyer care about this? Yes...well include that in the pitch then, it is more likely to "win them over".

The end game?
no idea - be wary of those that proclaim to know that answer...especially if you have to pay to hear/read it whilst wearing their t shirt and supping a beverage from one of their branded mugs.

Humanity's Security?
As with the issues in the world currently, fantasizing about what "retrieved alien tech" could do for humanity is great; but is an ignorant fantasy also. The core story of which this relies upon, is unfounded and not provable.

Secondly, the desire to have something fall into our laps to solve the worlds woes, indicates the ignorance of the fact that we are responsible for clearing up our own mess - rather than awaiting a gift from Prometheus to clean it all up for us.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Does Cometa in fact fear reprisals?
Posting those materials anonymously online, is not a difficult task. Having the material in public eye, would not draw anymore attention to him, than the attention TheFinalTheory had when he posted the video.

Are you suggesting Tom knows what he's doing, and his involvement with the MIC, has some sort of underlying goal, that he didn't mention in his meetings with Generals? He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy playing 4D chess

The end game? no idea - be wary of those that proclaim to know that answer...especially if you have to pay to hear/read it whilst wearing their t shirt and supping a beverage from one of their branded mugs.

Yes. But that's part of my point. We will only get answers from legitimate leaks. We will never get anything when whistleblowers are threatened from both sides.

Humanity's Security? As with the issues in the world currently, fantasizing about what "retrieved alien tech" could do for humanity is great; but is an ignorant fantasy also. The core story of which this relies upon, is unfounded and not provable. Secondly, the desire to have something fall into our laps to solve the worlds woes, indicates the ignorance of the fact that we are responsible for clearing up our own mess - rather than awaiting a gift from Prometheus to clean it all up for us.

I don't know if your commenting on something I said, but I make no claim that UFOs have anything to do with ET. Again, until we know what UFOs/UAPs are, you cannot possible know who/what is in control of it.

The most logical answer is that it is human made.

Which means, the absurd amount of money spent in black budgets, by the tax paying public, has been used to create a technology that would solve MANY world problems.
That IS us cleaning up our own mess, it's been paid for with OUR money. Unless you're suggesting Joe Public having to invent this tech on their own...

There are only two ways this whole UFO/UAP truth can go.

1) Its manmade, and literal world changing tech has been created with taxpayer money, then hidden from them, and the creating government has lied to them for over 80 years.

or

2) Its ET or ID. This brings many questions, too many to list here

Discovering the answer to either, would change our mankinds perception on reality.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Secondly, the desire to have something fall into our laps to solve the worlds woes, indicates the ignorance of the fact that we are responsible for clearing up our own mess - rather than awaiting a gift from Prometheus to clean it all up for us.

Boom goes the dynamite 🧨

That hidden knowledge and all.

Well said, Pigsy 🖐

Anyone catch the “Greater Barrington UFO” on Netflix’s Unsolved Mysteries ? The reboot of Unsolved Mysteries sorely misses a host, but the episode is worth the 40 minutes and I’d love to hear any thoughts...

Happy 4th of July to all my yanks 🎇

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I don’t know how some of the counter-intelligence players involved--who have proven they can’t comment on certain things due to holding security clearances--are going to push a reality out that runs contrary to DoD policy and the values they uphold.

Luis Elizondo has just about gone over the line though with those videos being signed off, so is there a line? Were these three videos (in their TTSA released form) really classified materials? It may be the case that they, TTSA, are having to rely on their counter-intelligence experts’ knowledge and experience and apply it to the game of disclosure; a sleight of hand and bending of the rules, the means towards getting around clearances and making information public.

This would also align with our grievances on the openness and transparency of some of the undertakings of the group; elements crucial to our trust and understanding. Secrets are still being kept, deals seemingly struck in the background between different individuals. All the questions have not been answered, the waters are still murky.

Is this the way it must be?

It’s been one hell of a ride though. I would beseech some of those involved who would perceive some negativity here, to see that there are those genuine in their own search for the truth and simply seeking a greater level of transparency and trust.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I don't like black and white options like that, I think there's at least a possible third in that list.

3) It was just swamp gas, weather balloons, classified planes, and mundane but secret technology after all. These were used as props in a perception management program that was started as a way to plug leaks in the security structure that were springing up left and right at the time and it eventually spiraled out of control.

Note that I'm not speculating on the likelihood of this option, I just disagree that there only two. Most humans are really really bad at identifying things in the sky. Even if option 1 or 2 is the truth, I would bet a couple bucks that the vast, vast majority of UFO sightings are in fact supremely mundane, with only a tiny fraction involving something extraordinary.

Regardless of the option though, I think it's likely that some sort of perception management program was started to manage something.

In conjunction with certain people noticing things were being published in newspapers that ought not to be published (not Roswell) and certain other people noticing there was an espionage problem through whatever chatter they were collecting at the time, a decision was made to start a program that would control these leaks without stifling them entirely. The program involved seeding bizarre stories in news papers, kabuki theater, and something akin to a mundane "Men in Black" program that worked on spreading these stories through face-to-face "this ain't no bull#" interactions (instead of bizarre intimidation tactics).

As a whole industry sprang up around publishing books about UFOs they started targeting people in that community directly and found they were able to massively amplify the propagation of certain narratives through it. These narratives became self-sustaining and evolved on their own as ufology researchers of the time were given more and more narrative lego pieces to build whatever story confirmed their own preconceived notions and these narratives began conflicting with each other.

From there it recursively spiraled out of their direct control as these narratives fought, merged, and birthed new narratives on their own. They could still apply pressure to the community and seed/shift new stories, but there was no overarching narrative anymore and they had lost a direct rudder to steer the community as a whole. This was fine as it only meant the maze was growing more and more convoluted and impossible to escape, so they leaned into it and seeded an overarching narrative akin to a hard sci-fi ARG. This had the direct benefit of deeply fracturing the community along many different fault lines, which it hasn't even become to recover from today.

That level of effort and mass manipulation is a secret worth keeping on its own, even from just a self preservation mode.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I was reading a 2004 article by Professor Christopher Partridge of Lancaster University titled, Alien demonology: the Christian roots of the malevolent extraterrestrial in UFO religions and abduction spiritualities;

Initially, the sacralisation of the extraterrestrial led to an understanding of the alien as a fundamentally benevolent, messianic figure—a ‘technological angel’. This was largely because of the Cold War environment in which much UFO religion arose. Those attracted to the myth looked beyond a politically and militarily unstable planet to extraterrestrial saviours. Furthermore, because UFO religions have their roots in the Theosophical tradition, the religious understanding of the extraterrestrial tended to be fundamentally indebted to the concept of the wise and benevolent ascended master. The aim of this article is to examine the technological angel's foil. The central thesis is that, in their construction of the malevolent alien, UFO religionists and abductees turn not to Theosophy and Eastern religious traditions but to the myths and symbols of Christian demonology. Moreover, in exploring the origins and nature of the demonologies of contemporary UFO religions and abduction spiritualities, the article also draws attention to the importance of popular culture in the West, which, itself influenced by the Christian tradition, contributes to the formation of both popular demonology and also UFO mythology, which are in turn synthesised in UFO demonologies.

www.research.lancs.ac.uk...(7c1bf940-695d-4bad-9558-57a4914579e8).html

...and I thought this was very interesting:

...in a channelled message from Soltec of the Ashtar Command, we are given the following information:

"We will enter into a campaign of spreading our imagery through your media. So-called fictional sci-fi books, which will gain mass popularity, will actually be truth disguised as fiction. This will gently accustom humans to the concept of the Ashtar Command...Your media culture is the strongest influence on your western society and it is therefore obvious that we would begin to announce ourselves to the mass consciousness in this manner. (Soltec, 2003)"

Has TTSA promotional strategy been so structured as to appear to be fulfilling 'prophecy'? Or are they the 'chosen' ambassadors for the Ashtar Command?

Perhaps what needs to be considered is that there is a whole spectrum of expectations out there and while we are chasing one set of 'truths' there are others operating at another tangent, seeking seemingly unrelated 'truths'. Could TTSA be trying to bridge the gap?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I don't have the best opinion about knapp, instead of giving answers he turns questions around and mocks people for what he thinks is "vitriolic attacks". Plus lazar. Plus third hand tales from skinwalker. From a family that lived there which nobody can find and confirm the tall tales that we all know(wolves-seven cows in a trailer- waldo etc)

Does anyone know who this bob mcgwier guy is? A tldr of the wilson docs follows

On October 16th, 2002, Admiral Thomas Wilson, who had just retired as the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), allegedly met with Astrophysicist Dr. Eric Davis in Las Vegas and explained how he was denied access to a hidden, Unacknowledged Special Access Program that dealt with UFOs and which allegedly had an intact craft in its possession. Dr. McGwier posted this on Dave Scott’s Facebook.

source

supposedly the upcoming new york times article is going to be about wreckage and is also somehow tied to ttsa according to young guns

@corbell

I still stand by my original line of thought Jeremy, i was in the army long enough to know 2 things.

MIlitary intelligence are two words that dont make sense, its an oxymoron. The second is that all armies are and operate in the same "wavelength".

That said i still believe the navy, in its own backyard tested a new toy against the most robust radar system in the world. The tic tac was a testing of new countermeasure ,here we can agree with corbell on the jamming part, against radar systems. The videos are declassified yet the detectors arent? I could be mistaken on this last part but i didnt find anywhere if these systems where or are declassified.

Also, can anyone point me where to set sail for the report on the iron mountain? ARRRRRRR me mateys
edit on 5-7-2020 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I appreciate most of your threads, MM, but the involvement of Isaackoi sucks. For the 12 years I have been here I have appreciated all of Isaackoi's work and threads, as I'm sure many here have, yet now you are casting aspersions due to his following up the video and chasing down the person who procured it?

I know people get caught up in the whole America = centre of the universe thing, but in the rest of the world they do not quite hold the same weight as you might believe, especially nowadays. Take for instance the whole wikileaks debacle with Julian Assange; The US will go for the person stealing the information and they will target anyone prominent who tries to use it, but all the people who handled the information in the wikileaks organisation are just fine.

Unless Isaackoi was planning on disseminating the information widely I doubt very much he had anything at all to worry about from the US intelligence agencies, being a foreign national on foreign soil with no adverserial intent. I dare say he knows far more than me, or you, about his legal liabilities in this regard as well.

Let the end of ATS not be about trying to tear apart the valued contributing members of this forum.
edit on 5/7/20 by Shere Khaan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join