It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Pachomius

Dear readers and porters, Smog will again go into searching for something in re the word argument: so that he can get it from others what is in the shortest number of words, the concept of the word argument.

If he is not a filthy poster, he is a most miserable no self thinker altogether.

The guy that you keep quoting has been at this for over four years.

He writes in anticipation of what a responder may or may not do.
Then he prejudges based on his own expectations of others.

I'm only pointing this out in case you might want to approach this differently.

==================

And I challenge you Dear Pachomius to enter the SHORT STORY WRITERS CONTEST.
Talk about concise! The entries are limited to 100 words.

See you there! SHORT STORY WRITERS CONTEST for August 2020 - CAMPFIRE TALES -- CT2020
edit on 19-8-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Funny you repeat yourself, except the part where you list actual proof.

But keep reposting your definition based in dogma like a religious zealot.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
MONO

Dear Itis, let us talk together, here is my sharp point:

No need to go to quantum mechanics and also relativity theories, just start with the nose on our face and the brain behind, there that is evidence galore, proof to the existence of God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

I await your reaction, do it in concise clean comprehensible words, in less than 100 words, okay?

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: neutronflux
I think you missed this:

I find it absolutely pointless trying to discuss anything with you.

I feel your purpose/intention is to belittle and twist things......so you can feel smart.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You forget what you post.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Woohoo! Page 99 !

How 'bout a big round of ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall?

So I was clicking around on youtube.

The answer to everything right there!

Except, this old Bohemian lady told me once what Bohemians are called: sounds like Bo-hunk, and I've got no idea how to spell that. Does anybody here know how to spell that?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You

I await your reaction, do it in concise clean comprehensible words, in less than 100 words, okay?

Or just copy and paste the same thing page after page.

Still waiting on you to post actual evidence?

The best is when you cannot get the syntax for quotes right, and it looks like a bot has a glitch.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The Universe did not always exist in the state it is now, and it started roughly 13.7 billion years ago. Many physicists believe that all the matter in our Universe was highly compressed. As to WHY it exploded, there are many theories about this; it may be that we are only one of countless universes, or there are large swaths of energy that occasionally make contact resulting in random explosions, or the universe may be stuck in eternal flux, expanding and collapsing, then exploding again under its own gravitational force like a supernova.

I am presenting the fact that that matter and energy have always existed, because they are something, and we know something must always exist, because there was never a time there was nothing. And as I’ve pointed out above, matter seems to have a lot more going for it than the God hypothesis.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
star....but we need .....time....space and matter....bro...God probably managed to hang the Earth.....on nothing....when He did it he was standing there......ON NOTHING...

the opposition was silent then.....nobody was there to see it....

a reply to: toktaylor

edit on 19-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You choose to ignore intellectual conversation choosing only to push your hypothesis which has no logic of base. I have countered these theories you have on all occasions and then you dodge and weave your way unto the next sucker.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
NOMO

Dear readers and posters here, are you truly honest intelligent productive with your brain tissues?

Guess who is my clone, one Marius Dejess?

It seems to me that you guys are always inside your brain tissues and never going outside to the real world like in your home neighborhood, to wonder at babies and roses in your immediate environment of households and families.

Or in your personal environment from hair atop your head to the toes of your feet?

Sure, go ahead and dwell all the time inside your brain tissues, arguing about no evidence for God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Dwelling inside your brain tissues and yet not conscious of the marvelous things that your brain tissues are, by which you are into existence when you do think with them brain tissues, better than with your best computer to do artificial thinking for you – what poor saps you guys are.

So, here again is my proof on evidence that God exists, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning:

“I exist (evidence), therefore God exists (conclusion), God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.”

Guess who is my clone, one Marius Dejess?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pachomius
MONO

Okay, Tzar, you are on.

In concise clean comprehensible and with your very own self employment of your brain tissues, I challenge you before readers and posters here, to tell me what you know to be causality, in the least number of words.

originally posted by: TzarChasm
originally posted by: Pachomius

MONO

Now let's get down to business.

I have not seen any poster having the gentleman intellectual's courage to take on my challenge to discuss with me on what is existence.

Here is my concept of existence:

"Existence is the default status of reality."

You see, with homo sapiens persons i.e. who exercise honest intelligent productive thinking, the knowledge of what is existence is the key to come to enlightenment that all realities are divided into two kinds:

1. Realities that exist from itself, only one example for this kind, namely, God (in concept) as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

2. Realities that exist from another, examples are you and I and everything with a beginning, they all owe their existence to God.

Okay, dear gentlemen intellectuals here, please take on my challenge, and let us discuss what is existence, okay?

Persons here who are not anymore in my reading list here, don't expect me to interact with you, because on my observation you are unprofitable realities.

[ from Tzar ]

The first kind of reality you described is a myth. Causality is the only reality we have...

[ no need to read further, it is all nonsense. -Pachomius ]

Google the definition of causality for yourself. I dont have any interest in your vocabulary games. I'm assuming everyone here has at least a high school understanding of physics so get to your point already. Never mind, I see it directly above my post.

“I exist (evidence), therefore God exists (conclusion), God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.”

Okay. Show us the concrete traces clearly connecting supernatural activity to your existence. Demonstrate the direct sequence of causality between this cosmic agency and your parents giving birth to you.
edit on 19-8-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
Woohoo! Page 99 !
Does anybody here know how to spell that?

T.
H.
A.
T.

Will there be any further questions ?

Will now spill my beer a little, in tribute to the Great-One. The greatest 99 of all time : Wayne Gretzky.

Anybody solve the whole "Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not" thingy, again ?

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

That is for Pachomius to decide. The individual wants you to read their mind and to conform to that individual’s unwritten rules. If not? you get a sound post thrashing like this...

In concise clean comprehensible and with your very own self employment of your brain tissues, I challenge you before readers and posters here, to tell me what you know to be causality, in the least number of words.

And if your really don’t comply, you just get ignored.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

T.
H.
A.
T.

Will there be any further questions ?

Yes. But related to your last question.

Anybody solve the whole "Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not" thingy, again ?

Itisnowagain posted the Thích Nhất Hạnh youtube video which resolves the issue God exists or not with honest intelligent productive thinking.

When I listen to the video and agree with what is said I wonder, do other individuals hear the same words I do ?

Do we hear the same words but interpret them differently, even with contradictory meanings ?

That's two questions, but then you asked two questions also.
-----------------

The greatest 99 of all time : Wayne Gretzky.

I looked it up. The 99 award is named in his honor. That's awesome.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I don't understand why his definition is so important to him.
It seems that other posters in this, his thread, don't understand either.

Maybe we should ask him.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Excellent retort and you can believe I always try to answer thru the
best of my knowledge. And sometimes we can get caught up in that.
Or at least I do.

This is a real phenomena in our heads that I am aware of. And I'm
always saying " Who knows?" But I hope I made it clear that j was liking
the conversation as well.

Anywho: was hoping to indicate the inner-travelers, especially those not interacting with entities, real or imagined.
Have you ever thought about what the heck they are doing, and experiencing ?

Not to much no. I think it's true tho " No one man can serve two masters" That
is to say I don't believe yogis have much time to think about Gods kingdom.
I could be completely wrong about that last part.

Perhaps God, in Her infinite wisdom, has provided many paths to the mountaintop, and many vistas ?

I know of seven seas one might need to get there. Imagine the adventure.

Sorry. Haven't felt like posting for a few days.

Many have gone deep into the woods, and climbed that mountain.
Some with a Bible in their hand, and God and Jesus in their minds and/or hearts;
Some with another 'master', in their minds and/or hearts;
Some loaded with dogma and doctrine, in their minds and/or hearts;
Some with nothing, in their minds and/or hearts;
And perhaps many other variations ?

Was gonna relate everything to your seven-seas, but my walk today was not a seven-park walk as remembered, but a nine-park walk. ( Thanks Giggle-Maps. ) Sat-down to rest, and watched the sunset.

So : although not relating in number, maybe it relates in other ways ?
Does one need a reason to take a walk, or climb a mountain ?
Perhaps there is just walking, with thoughts appearing, and reasons being created out of nowhere ?
Can we think our way, to the proverbial mountaintop ?
Can one think their way into the proverbial gutter ?

Can one think : honestly ? When we deny others, and disrespect others, are we really thinking honestly ?
Can one think : intelligently ? How different would this thread be ?
Can one think : productively ? Doesn't that sound like some crappy self-help book ? LoL !
Can one think : to resolve issues ? Perhaps 'issues' are created by thinking ?
Can one think : whether God exists or not ? Considering our limitations, and interpretation of perceptions ?

99 pages, and where has our current thinking gotten us ?
Where are we going ?
Where were we supposed to get ?
Where do any and every thread lead ?
Where does thinking lead ?

Nowhere ?
Nothing ?

Ah yes !
Here we are : nobody, nowhere, doing nothing !
Just: this that is !

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

99 red balloons

edit on 20-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
We are dying

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
We are dying

Yep just as God said we would.

Adam lived to be 930 yo and then he DIED.
Cain lived to 730 yo and then he what? HE DIED.
Seth lived to be 912 yo and then he DIED.
etc and so on.

God warned us of the fail safe he installed in his creation.
Death is the wages of sin. The fail safe is necessary for all
the obvious reasons.

We should thank him. He has provided a way.
It's up to us to have the brains to see that.

edit on 20-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join