It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Was her name Christine by any chance?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Has no definition.
Needs no definition.

Beautiful ! Succinct !

I was given permission to be an atheist.
But that is kind of a joke when you think about it.

Hope folks weren't tryin' to slap labels on you, as sometimes happens on ATS .

- Hey Slim.
- Yeah Jesse ?
- Looks like he's a-gonna go-down with his guns a-blazin.
- Yeah. He pickin fights with everybody at the same time.
- What ya figure we should do ?
- Maybe we just step-back, and let bullets fly ? You know : wait till the smoke clears ?
- Good ideeer...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

See if you can figure out why no one wants to touch this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Pachomius

You

Dear everyone including the derailers here:

Really?
How do you derail a hundred page thread? And expect it to reach a 100 pages.

It’s not like you haven’t had anything new to post since page 10.

And if your god did create everything, then everything is of topic.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
"Matter and energy exist (evidence), therefore God exists (conclusion), God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning."

Matter and energy has been PROVEN to exist...did exist, still exist. In anything you add to the equation is wishful thinking...adding God has a cause without proof of his/her/it's existence is a matter of opinion.

But the following is indisputable...

"Matter and energy exist (evidence), therefore The Universe exists (conclusion), The Universe in concept as the creator cause of man and everything with a beginning. Evidence of the Universe still continuing to create new stars, galaxies, life forms is evident to us the observer"

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

- Looks like he's a-gonna go-down with his guns a-blazin.
- Yeah. He pickin fights with everybody at the same time.

Kali is associated with empowerment. (wikipedia)

Her most well-known appearance on the battlefield is in the sixth century Devi Mahatmyam. The deity of the first chapter of Devi Mahatmyam is Mahakali, who appears from the body of sleeping Vishnu as goddess Yoga Nidra to wake him up in order to protect Brahma and the World from two demons, Madhu and Kaitabha. When Vishnu woke up he started a war against the two demons. After a long battle with Lord Vishnu when the two demons were undefeated Mahakali took the form of Mahamaya to enchant the two asuras. When Madhu and Kaitabha were enchanted by Mahakali, Vishnu killed them.[9]

In later chapters, the story of two demons who were destroyed by Kali can be found. Chanda and Munda attack the goddess Durga. Durga responds with such anger it causes her face to turn dark, resulting in Kali appearing out of her forehead. Kali's appearance is dark blue, gaunt with sunken eyes, and wearing a tiger skin sari and a garland of human heads. She immediately defeats the two demons. Later in the same battle, the demon Raktabija is undefeated because of his ability to reproduce himself from every drop of his blood that reaches the ground. Countless Raktabija clones appear on the battlefield. Kali eventually defeats him by sucking his blood before it can reach the ground, and eating the numerous clones. Kinsley writes that Kali represents "Durga's personified wrath, her embodied fury"

Durga

ETA

Time for the shallow water.

Have you ever taken a 35 ft. dive into 6 feet of water ?
It's a trip needing technique.
I did it twice, with a different technique each time.

The second one popped all the buttons off my button up cut offs.
That can be embarrassing.
edit on 21-8-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Pachomius
MONO

Okay, Tzar, you are on.

In concise clean comprehensible and with your very own self employment of your brain tissues, I challenge you before readers and posters here, to tell me what you know to be causality, in the least number of words.

MONO

Now let's get down to business.

I have not seen any poster having the gentleman intellectual's courage to take on my challenge to discuss with me on what is existence.

Here is my concept of existence:

"Existence is the default status of reality."

You see, with homo sapiens persons i.e. who exercise honest intelligent productive thinking, the knowledge of what is existence is the key to come to enlightenment that all realities are divided into two kinds:

1. Realities that exist from itself, only one example for this kind, namely, God (in concept) as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

2. Realities that exist from another, examples are you and I and everything with a beginning, they all owe their existence to God.

Okay, dear gentlemen intellectuals here, please take on my challenge, and let us discuss what is existence, okay?

Persons here who are not anymore in my reading list here, don't expect me to interact with you, because on my observation you are unprofitable realities.

[ from Tzar ]

The first kind of reality you described is a myth. Causality is the only reality we have...

[ no need to read further, it is all nonsense. -Pachomius ]

Google the definition of causality for yourself. I dont have any interest in your vocabulary games. I'm assuming everyone here has at least a high school understanding of physics so get to your point already. Never mind, I see it directly above my post.

“I exist (evidence), therefore God exists (conclusion), God in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.”

Okay. Show us the concrete traces clearly connecting supernatural activity to your existence. Demonstrate the direct sequence of causality between this cosmic agency and your parents giving birth to you.

Hey Pachomius

Did you answer me yet? Where is this evidence that your birth was engineered by hyper intelligent cosmic forces? You have to prove that before you can claim it is evidence of a godly creator being. Connect the dots for us please, otherwise you are forcing correlation and confusing it with causality.
edit on 21-8-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
MONO

Please bear with me dear derailers here, I am going to write something now that the best professionals of good PR will vehemently disadvice me on.

Dear derailers here, please as you are into doing everything to derail my thread, suppose you just start a thread on whatever you are talking about with your comrades akin to your same derailinmg busy-ness here in my thread, namely, your fellow derailers, and see whether you will get readers or posters to attend to your threads, okay?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

MONO

Please bear with me dear derailers here, I am going to write something now that the best professionals of good PR will vehemently disadvice me on.

Dear derailers here, please as you are into doing everything to derail my thread, suppose you just start a thread on whatever you are talking about with your comrades akin to your same derailinmg busy-ness here in my thread, namely, your fellow derailers, and see whether you will get readers or posters to attend to your threads, okay?

Why don't you just answer my questions?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
MONO

What are your questions, start only one first, per each post, when we finish with one, then another one, okay?

MONO

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Reminds of long-ago fishing trips, up to the old camp, with my good pals : Ewen Oiwy and Yohan Oinysheet .
Passing long-lazy summer days, we drifted along, floating lazily across Lake Wanted, having Honest, Intelligent Productive Thinking, to Resolve the Issue God Exists or Not, drinking unreasonable amounts of burpy-juice, and wondering why it was always so smokey.

Sometimes Whip Trigen would join us, but he preferred to appoint himself 'The Owner of the Lake', and so we, of course, threw him into the lake.

Don't remember if we actually ever resolved anything... ?

*Yohan Oinysheet = You and I and he she it.
*Ewen Oiwy = You and I we.
*Whip Trigen = Wanted, having Honest, Intelligent Productive Thinking, to Resolve the Issue God Exists or Not

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

*Whip Trigen = Wanted, having Honest, Intelligent Productive Thinking, to Resolve the Issue God Exists or Not

I was wondering about him. I never put it together.

Sometimes Whip Trigen would join us, but he preferred to appoint himself 'The Owner of the Lake', and so we, of course, threw him into the lake.

My buds and I, along with other regulars, spent many hours at the lake that Summer.

Then some Lake People showed up and laughed at us, "You call this a lake? We know lakes. This is only a pond."

So we told the Lake People to vacate the pond so that we could enjoy our lake.
==========
I'm thinking of vacating this thread as a favor to Pachomius, and taking Kali, Shiva, and Durga with me.

May the gods protect the unsuspecting.

I got prior approval from another OP for students to chatter among themselves.

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

My friend, I encourage ALL expressions of your Free Will, moreso those in knowing accordance of our Truth.

I've grown quite fond of the discussions on this board. ^_^

Yet I say to you, I consider myself a student and I look upon you all as Teachers.

I love you All.

edit on 21-8-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: toktaylor
"Matter and energy exist (evidence), therefore The Universe exists (conclusion), The Universe in concept as the creator cause of man and everything with a beginning. Evidence of the Universe still continuing to create new stars, galaxies, life forms is evident to us the observer"

Long after man has come and gone......

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Good ideer slim.

Done.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

MONO

What are your questions, start only one first, per each post, when we finish with one, then another one, okay?

MONO

Don't presume to instruct me on how to formulate my posts. My questions are as follows: why is your existence proof of a divine creator being? How do you compare your anatomy with astrophysics? Can you demonstrate any supernatural activity in a practical situation? Does your argument in favor of creationism depend exclusively on an ontological or epistemology reasoning? Do you have an address or some means of physically locating and approaching this creature for face to face dialogue? Please provide answers to all of the questions and no evasive wordplay please.
edit on 22-8-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
MONO

No need to bother with filthy* derailing posters here.

Dear readers and honest posters here, I will now reproduce the tips from my posting in another online forum, that will enable you to detect who are what I call filthy posters in a thread, read below:

Signs of filthy posters.

Marius Aug 16, 2020 #274
Dear readers here and my opponents here:

Today I will tell you when you know already that a poster is cognizant that he has lost in the battle of honest intelligent productive thinking, it is when he starts posting filthy texts in his posts, which filthy texts definitely reflect on his true filthy character - even though erstwhile he was acting as a gentleman intellectual.

Will he change from his now filthy character? That remains to be seen.

For filthy texts, e.g. like this text, "Sure, lets go with the whale fart."

Now dear readers and posters here, beware of filthy posters who have come to cognizance that they have lost in the battle for honest intelligent productive thinking.

Next to filthy posters are nonsense and/or derailing posters, you will see them all the time here in my thread, on the topic:

"The need to concur on how to prove God exists or not."

forums.anandtech.com...

More signs of filthy posters.

Marius Tuesday at 4:39 AM #289
So, I have not met anyone posting here who is a gentleman intellectual.

I thought that Smog would be one, but when he realized that he is very closed minded - and I believe I achieved that with him, he became a filthy poster, the same also with Elf and also with IronWing.

More signs of the filthy posters:

1. Their words are not clean, i.e. they betray fecal feeding feeling thinking that are reminiscent of flies.

2. Their words are bereft of any contributions to the enhancement of useful knowledge in mankind, but are oozing with anger hatred envy prurience and all kinds of man's most shameful urges.

3. Their words are aimed at derailment of the thread topic, often by contaminations from internet nonsense texts, sound bytes or bites, graphics, videos, images.

I must commend the founders, owners, and operators of Anandtech, for the privilege to express my thoughts here.

forums.anandtech.com...

*filthy = Their words are not clean, i.e. they betray fecal feeding feeling thinking that are reminiscent of flies.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

*filthy = Their words are not clean, i.e. they betray fecal feeding feeling thinking that are reminiscent of flies.

And some of them probably enjoy oral sex.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
MONO

I say one question per post.

Are you a chronic filthy poster?

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

No.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

MONO

I say one question per post.

Are you a chronic filthy poster?

You sure have a real hard time answering simple questions typed in plain English, it's very confusing because you appear to be literate.

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join