It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Pachomius
How will you profit from finding God?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pachomius
MONO*

Well, before anything else, dear readers here and honest i.e. non-filthy posters here, I must commend ATS: because it is very tolerant to us all here.

I can't say the same with a lot of forums in the internet, it seems that I just get some kind of instinct sort of to land into forums where the active members there just keep on and on into what I now call filthy posting against me.

And I also it seems that I tend to stir up the powers that rule in them, so that they sooner than later ban me forever, or they delete my threads, my posts, and everything altogether to make it clear that I should get out of their forums.

So far the powers here have not resorted to even just deleting my posts here, even though I say that there are filthy posters here who are into chronic recidivist derails.

You know, I decided to google what kinds of posters there be in a net forum and the powers that be there.

Dear readers and honest i.e. non-filthy posters here, you do the same and find out what they are, the filthy posters there and the power freaks running them.

Here, I can't succeed to get the filthy posters here to just already stop saying that I don't have evidence for God existing, but they will never work with me as to come to mutually agreed on concept of what is evidence – why? Because they are not capable of thinking grounded on honest intelligent productive use of their brain tissues.

But they will continuously repeat that I have no evidence.

What about the nose on their face and the brain behind, are they not evidence for the existence of God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning – at this point they will declare that they are not certain they have a brain.

Okay, dear readers here, let you just witness what I am going to ask the posters here to react to my statement as follows:

"There has got to be an ultimate explanation for babies and roses in the neighborhood."

Let us now sit back and await with bated breath to expect some honest intelligent productive thinking from posters here, by which we can discern who the are honest i.e. non-filthy posters here.

*I am not into converting anyone here to come to the acceptance of God in concept as etc. … But just to yes, learn something useful for the enhancement of my stock knowledge and information of reality also known as existence.

You guys cannot accept that there be persons like myself in quest for knowledge and information, that are truly profitable instead of nonsense drivel?

Well, you have the human right to think freely.

We don't accept that you are prepared for productive intelligent dialogue on this subject. There's 100 pages preceding this post that explain how we feel about your general position. Its not our fault you didn't bring better materials. But here's another question for you, add it to the list from the previous pages: why is it so important for you to convince the forum here that you have some irrefutable theorem proving the existence of this creature? Why does that help you?
edit on 24-8-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I answered the OP's twelve questions. I asked when replying to some if he accepted that response and received no reply or acknowledgement. To be honest it's what I expected given the previous back and forth comments.

edit on 24-8-2020 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

We could refer to this thread in case smart people make certain claims as have been done in other threads. All threads seem to end up in the same discussion.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

We could refer to this thread in case smart people make certain claims as have been done in other threads. All threads seem to end up in the same discussion.

Yes and at least half of those discussions are initiated by a user who apparently decided their spiritual faith isn't enough. Its almost like they have something to prove but I haven't figured out exactly what yet.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Its almost like they have something to prove but I haven't figured out exactly what yet.

Old habits are hard to break.

or

"How cool is it that I can communicate with a large audience without worrying about incoming rotten fruits and vegetables!"

That's why I do it.
Call it creative writing.

An example: I just started this new thread Pitcher of Beer
edit on 24-8-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You can't have it all figured out.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

You can't have it all figured out.

It would seem the guy who started this thread does.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Who doesn't?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

What are the two girls on the left looking at?
There is nothing on the paper.

Oh, wait.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The girl on the far left does seem a bit puzzled, even a bit worried.

I can explain. There are these people who work problems out in their heads.

They get in trouble when instructed to show their work, and can't explain how they arrived at the answer.

But I'm not one of those. Hear a word math problem, figure out what equation can get the answer, write that down, work it out.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The girl on the far left does seem a bit puzzled

She isn't blonde?

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

She's not wearing the proper glasses.
Hair color has nothing to do with it.

I should have picked a different random picture.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I think we may be referring to different things.

The other left?

edit on 8/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Her left or our left?

I know. Hair bands: orange, green, or pink.

Orange isn't wearing the proper glasses to understand what pink is going to answer, based on what is on the paper.

And Orange doesn't have a color coordinated shirt.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Two are blonde.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Yes, she isn't.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Granted.
One has glasses.
And one does not have color coordinated hair band and shirt, though not blonde.

posted on Aug, 24 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

One's mother definitely dresses her daughter oddly.

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join