It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence of an absolute scam perpetrated on us

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: loam

None of it's really worth your time to discuss.
It's all heresay.
Paid douches like Fauci, Gates, bad medical leadership and intentions, trillions in funding,
Profits, political motivations, rogue(or presented as such) politicians like aoc.
Entrenched politics in alphabet agencies.
96% of the media and 100% of the banking industry owned by one entity.
Techno-gatekeepers filtering the internet larping as companies.
A spying, anxiety promoting government.
A leader who sides on further division while wagging a flag for slow people.
A virus that is shown as a drawing.
Lung damage and death was caused by ventilation when not needed.
(Videos being scrubbed from internet asap)

There are no trustworthy sources left.
You can't even begin to make an assessment of the situation.

Exactly this.....I am beyond frustrated that all the deception is being allowed to continue unabated and unchecked, I mean thank god some people are waking up to this but is it too late or will it be enough in the end? I keep waiting for the good guys to step up but....are there any in positions of power/influence to even move the needle at all?

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
No one is talking about this now, but the focus on new cases and deaths completely misses the boat on the life-long consequences for a sizable portion of the population who get COVID-19. The lung and other organ damage can be profound.

We'll be dealing with those consequences for years, if not decades.

You are quite right, but it has been talked about, scarring of the lungs was one of the first issues mentioned.

A s well as that, there are other things to factor in.
It's also known already that some people simply have tested positive, and have the virus who are not ill, no symptoms, but who can infect others where the outcome may be different.

The question is, or perhaps was, what was damaging the lungs, and the ventilators became under a lot of scrutiny, I think that situation has changed a deal.

Extract from a Reuters report,
'The clinic is known for its reluctance to put patients with breathing difficulties on mechanical ventilators - the kind that involve tubes down the throat.'

'The 48-year-old physician, father of two and aspiring triathlete worried that an invasive ventilator would be harmful. But soon after entering the clinic, Bergmann said, he struggled to breathe even with an oxygen mask, and felt so sick the ventilator seemed inevitable.

Even so, his doctors never put him on a machine that would breathe for him. A week later, he was well enough to go home'

https: //uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-ventilators-specia/special-report-as-virus-advances-doctors-rethink-rush-to-ventilate-idUKKCN2251ST

to use the link, copy and paste into search, then close the gap after https:
edit on 24-6-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes , it was Planned by them Years Ago .

nationalfile.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Habs2133

HOW is it a deception that relatives of 3 of my colleagues have died of the virus? I know 3 doctors who have it, too . . . one says she feels fine; the other 2 say they have never felt so ill in their lives.

edit on 25-6-2020 by kiro8lak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiro8lak
a reply to: Habs2133

HOW is it a deception that relatives of 3 of my colleagues have died of the virus? I know 3 doctors who have it, too . . . one says she feels fine; the other 2 say they have never felt so ill in their lives.

Talking with an ER nurse last week, she said they were surprised by the weird "inconsistencies" they're seeing with the virus. I suspect that after everything has settled down they'll find that not only is there more than one virus at work here, but there's one particularly nasty sub-strain that targets a very specific genetic configuration. If you don't have it, you're fine. If you do, you're in trouble.

This, to me, suggests that somebody was trying to come up with an "ethnic bomb" of some kind that would cause the most damage to a particular ethnic or haplotype group but leave everybody else mostly unscathed. Then they screwed up, and it didn't work as hoped. Or it got out before they were done perfecting it, if that's even possible. Oops.
edit on 25-6-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
well. look at the states that opened up early...they are NOW getting hit with more cases

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: hombero
Effect: Coronavirus wasn't as bad as feared
Cause: quarantine protocols.

And some people have no understanding of logic. Show me exactly how the protocols decreased the severity of the outbreak, or even prevented ONE SINGLE PERSON from getting it.

You can't because there's no way to prove a negative. The protocols were put in place, but there's no way to prove that it would have been any different without it.

"Well, common sense. And the estimates!". No. Proof. Because that's what you have. No proof.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I know a lot of people don't follow psychics or such, but this is weird.

Right before Covid started I read a passage from a psychic regarding world events.
I will never forget what it said (I'll try to look for the exact link when I have time)

She said a virus will spread worldwide, kill a lot of people, by summer it will disappear as if by magic (When Trump said something similar I gasped, as if he read the exact same thing I did) and then the virus will come back in fall and do the same thing, and then disappear as if it never existed.

I read that, but I didn't read the part where she said it would come back in the fall. It said it would disappear suddenly as it came, return in TEN years, and then never come back again.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The figures are the best we've got. It's that simple.

Pretending it is just the flu is nonsense. The flu is ALSO killing people, as well as the complications of COVID-19.

So far, the death count in the US and the mortality rate say that COVID-19 warrants attention.

So far, there isn't a 'ready' immunization.

So far, there are few effective treatments.

Hanging all your hopes on some medtech miracle is just a bad idea because it isn't real yet and the problem is happening right now.

This is worse than the flu. But on that, the flu numbers are severely padded. The CDC itself says it lumps all respiratory deaths as "flu" and all pneumonia deaths. A closer look reveals about 400-4000 deaths in the US each year from flu, hardly the 30,000 to 50,000 they say. This makes Covid even MORE WORSE than the flu.

However, it's still a relatively low death rate of 0.3%, and that could even go down. A ton of people are asymptomatic. The 1968 Hong Kong Flu pandemic had a death rate of 0.5%, 1 million dead worldwide, 100,000 dead in the US and NO LOCKDOWN, NO 24/7 reporting and fear mongering. They had to store bodies in subway tunnels in Germany, so it was no picnic, but we got through it, and 500,000 people went to Woodstock.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
True but I am Long past need spinning numbers to know the virus is real and people will die and millions or even a Billion could all get sick between December and February .

Enough sick at one time it wont matter if every last one gets over it in a week it will make this lock down look like a test to get a idea of the real thing .

Numbers now its 8 million only 322 MILLION to go .
Hey want to go for 20 million spin away 310 million more to go .
How about saying 30 % wont get it yea that the ticket 215 million left o my number spin spin again .
OK lets add 80 % get mild flue like ( a week sick but easy sick get over it fast ) why my o my all the way down to 40 million .
Great number we are saved 40 million are sick for weeks and weeks . And we know the virus will hit poor ares harder who is running the registers ? Who is collecting the trash ? who is running the power plants ?

Numbers spin spin again problem is there is NO winning combination other then the virus just dies off on its own . But you like numbers a Billion to 1 .

Next fall winter we will see what numbers fate spins .

You have to ask yourself how we dealt with viruses, new ones, in the past: there was NEVER a vaccine because there never IS one for a new virus. when there IS a vaccine, it NEVER gets rid of the virus. Did the flu vaccine get rid of the flu?

This is life! People die, it sucks, but hiding out and being afraid of it is NEVER going to work! Some true herd immunity is being established right now. Even with the plague hundreds of years ago, there were THREE rounds, and with each new round, more and more people survived, and the illness got less and less virulent. This is what happens with viruses. They've already discovered a new covid strain that IS less virulent. There is no easy way out of this, but I can tell you, hiding at home with masks on is one of the DUMBEST things we can do.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: chr0naut
You make good points.

The absolute truth is, that the lock downs, masks, gloves and all the other were never meant to save a single life. The entire reason for it was too slow it down and not overwhelm the hospitals. The same number of people are going to die.

It was a choice between letting it run its course quickly, or the destruction of the worlds economies to slow it down. The destruction of the economies may actually kill more people than Covid over the next year. It could actually result in more deaths, not less.

I don't even know how a person can apply morality to it all or know what was right or wrong. In the end I think our leaders chose to go with what presented the best optics.

At the beginning, it may have seemed like the proper method. Very quickly, unless they're stupid, our leaders knew it was wrong, but not being able to backtrack for a variety of reasons including not wanting egg on their face, not knowing how to "unscare" the public, they are still going along with it, and THAT is the true tragedy. But I would expect not much else from our leaders.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

It sounds like you may be having some trouble understanding cause and effect.

What you mean is that hospital overcrowding wasn't as bad as feared due to quarantine protocols. Everyone's gonna catch this virus eventually, most of us without realising; it's simply the RATE at which we all catch it that was an issue (or a non-issue, according to taste) from the start. Naturally it was/is vital to shield the more elderly and vulnerable, because they can die from potential pneumonia.

In the UK, hospitals have been almost embarrassingly half-empty, with NEW hospitals built in response to Civid-19 ultimately unused and eventually shut down.

Now what? The UK economy is f#d for the foreseeable future.

Question: Was it worth it?
Answer: No.

A f#d economy during a massive Depression (with unimaginable levels of unemployment and abject poverty) will be a cause in itself for hospital overcrowding, the likes of which we haven't seen for a century - the final cruel and ironic joke.

It seems ATS will die simultaneously with our economies. A sort of poetic finality to it all.

Only a few hospitals were ever overwhelmed. That a ton would be was an assumption, never proven to be true. If anything, it's a failure of health systems. Italy's system for example cut everything by 40% over the last 10 years. It wasn't Covid, it was CUTS.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
well. look at the states that opened up early...they are NOW getting hit with more cases

originally posted by: Blue Shift

And some people have no understanding of logic. Show me exactly how the protocols decreased the severity of the outbreak, or even prevented ONE SINGLE PERSON from getting it.

You can't because there's no way to prove a negative. The protocols were put in place, but there's no way to prove that it would have been any different without it.

"Well, common sense. And the estimates!". No. Proof. Because that's what you have. No proof.

So what? What did anyone think would happen? That the virus would disappear?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

Looking at the actual data.. It appears the real issues began when we actually began all these measures.

Ive been looking into it for a bit, but this video covers it nicely starting @33:00

Im also genuinely glad to start to see people talk about actually testing the blood in the medical system. It would probably give substantially more relevant info than any PCR test. Particularly with regards to when this all actually started.

I suppose the downside of that approach is that it doesnt involve massive levels of social blackmail. I think thats a good thing, but many seem to disagree nowadays

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Here are some astonishing numbers that seem to put the whole Covid-19 thing in a different light.
If true, then destroying the economy and putting 40 million people out of work was basically all for almost nothing.

I was sick as a dog the first week of March and didn’t really feel any better for about a month.

I don’t feel like crunching numbers because I am in the middle of some things here at home but maybe someone can compare these estimates to actual influenza case numbers to determine if the Covid is really more deadly than the flu, which everyone still seems to be spouting.

Again, I know these are estimates but they must have some basis in fact for them to put a study like this out.

A new study suggests that as many as 8.7 million Americans came down with coronavirus in March, but more than 80% of them were never diagnosed.
A team of researchers looked at the number of people who went to doctors or clinics with influenza-like illnesses that were never diagnosed as coronavirus, influenza or any of the other viruses that usually circulate in winter.

The team used data collected from each state by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for influenza-like illness.
The CDC uses this data to track the annual seasonal flu epidemic.
It asks doctors to report all cases of people coming in for treatment for fever, cough and other symptoms caused by influenza. "We found a clear, anomalous surge in influenza-like illness (ILI) outpatients during the COVID-19 epidemic that correlated with the progression of the epidemic in multiple states across the US," Silverman and colleagues wrote.

"The surge of non-influenza ILI outpatients was much larger than the number of confirmed cases in each state, providing evidence of large numbers of probable symptomatic COVID-19 cases that remained undetected."

"If 1/3 of patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the US sought care, this ILI surge would have corresponded to more than 8.7 million new SARS-CoV-2 infections across the US during the three-week period from March 8 to March 28, 2020," the researchers wrote.

CNN story link

www.cnn.com...

Science Translational Medicine link

stm.sciencemag.org...

I, and others on this forum, sounded the alarm on this point IN MARCH! True story.

The fact the MSM is now carrying this means the narrative is changing.

But none of this is news. We’ve known this for a long time.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Cash4Covid – How hospitals are making money off the coronavirus We’ve known for weeks that hospitals get payments for diagnosing Covid19, and even using ventilators. That should worry everyone.
Early on in the launch of the Sars-Cov-2/Covid19 “pandemic”, it was revealed by Dr Scott Jensen that hospitals in the US were getting paid bonuses for diagnosing Covid19 in their patients, and then larger bonuses again if those patients were put on ventilators.

Same thing could be happening in the UK

We don’t know if they operate a similar “money for diagnosis” system, and when we contacted the NHS to clarify this we were passed around various NHS offices before eventually being totally ignored. We received no answer to the question at all.

We do know that the NHS has received over £14 billion in extra funds since the crisis erupted. Which doesn’t include all the money saved from running the NHS at well under capacity for over three months.

off-guardian.org...

edit on 26/6/2020 by teapot because: forgot the bloody link!

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

The MIT data of “traffic” (!! Yup. Cars!) shows an uptick in August September of last year around hospitals. Combined with search terms like “cold”, “flu”, “sick” at the same time suggests that it hit Wuhan in the summer (so much for warm weather slowing it down), then festered is until fall where it shows up in late October and then for real in mid-November with the’real’ cases showing up in early December (cue the “wet market” narrative).

Now, we see current studies that include blood types... well, we are back into “accidental pre-release” of GM virus area. That was my original thought all along. The rest is a parade to distract us!)

All this strange things bro makes me wonder if the crazy bastids behind the Georgia Guidestones are actually legit.

Covid-19 being the opening volley.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Im inclined to believe that "depopulation" is more of a thing with the "old guard," but not so much with the new. They may present a Monolith to the public, but behind the scenes.. it is anything but. For now, there is a somewhat unified front in that they all want complete subjugation and a population that is dependent on them for everything.

With concepts like transhumanism though, and a lot of tech that is right around the corner.. There is a lot of benefit from avoiding any sort of depopulation. Whether or not this is better for us is.. highly debatable.

I also believe it is more likely to take place through sterilization, glioblastomas, and the like. Might as well use a long term process that can siphon as much resources as possible.

As for blood types and severity, its an interesting topic. We have suspected for a while that there are differences between blood types for different viruses & illnesses like the flu. Particularly seasonally, when it comes to immune response based on previous exposures and innate response. Im not at all surprised that this also applies to SARS-CoV-2!

From the numbers and the data, the sharp spike that we see (even from CDC charts) shows little to no correlation with typical pathogen spread. It does, however, line up almost picture-perfect with government response time frames.

We could put it all to rest simply by testing the blood in the medical system, but c'est la vie I suppose.

I think there is even a good chance we would have never even noticed, had we treated this season like every other year. Nearly everything we are doing either compromises immune response in the general public, or strengthens the impact of pathogens. Arguably, just a continuation of the same for years, but significantly amplified.

As for the uptick in vehicle traffic, how did it compare to years past? Given the season, I would completely expect to see that increase even taking SARS-CoV-2/covid out of the equation entirely.

All that said, I do believe this is the attempted technocratic takeover and I think the measures to fight back are pretty much universal, given that their main goal is centralized dependency.

2021 was always the year I was looking out for, with a strong expectation it would ramp up in 2020.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
True but I am Long past need spinning numbers to know the virus is real and people will die and millions or even a Billion could all get sick between December and February .

Enough sick at one time it wont matter if every last one gets over it in a week it will make this lock down look like a test to get a idea of the real thing .

Numbers now its 8 million only 322 MILLION to go .
Hey want to go for 20 million spin away 310 million more to go .
How about saying 30 % wont get it yea that the ticket 215 million left o my number spin spin again .
OK lets add 80 % get mild flue like ( a week sick but easy sick get over it fast ) why my o my all the way down to 40 million .
Great number we are saved 40 million are sick for weeks and weeks . And we know the virus will hit poor ares harder who is running the registers ? Who is collecting the trash ? who is running the power plants ?

Numbers spin spin again problem is there is NO winning combination other then the virus just dies off on its own . But you like numbers a Billion to 1 .

Next fall winter we will see what numbers fate spins .

This post reeks of idealism. Great, we are all idealists but when it is all said and done, the world is a harsh/rough/#ed up place and all of us aren't going to make it out swimming in Rainbows.

People are going to die, my friends, family and that is just a part of life. We gotta get busy living or get busy dying.
Reaper is coming for all of us buddy!

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hospitals get paid more if they label a death from covid rather than let's say a heart attack.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
how could anyone have already had this severak times in their lifetime?????? this was a NEW virus no one had immunity no one had antibodies

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: jtma508
What is there to explain?? Florida has done more testing that probably another state in the union. It's all been v err y transparent and we have also had some of the lowest deaths in the nation. Let my governor explain it to you actually, because we are all back to normal and nobody is dropping dead like flies from your regular severe cold which you yourself have likely had several times in your life and recovered fine.

Tell me what's scary about being infected with a. virus with an over 99% survival rate where nearly half all infected do not even feel unwell??? A virus most humans have had several times in their life with pretty much the same results.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join