It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence of an absolute scam perpetrated on us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
well maybe iof we are afraid enough of us will ware mask and slow it down far enough to avoid the worst case .
But I wont take thous numbers on any bet .

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
You make good points.

The absolute truth is, that the lock downs, masks, gloves and all the other were never meant to save a single life. The entire reason for it was too slow it down and not overwhelm the hospitals. The same number of people are going to die.

It was a choice between letting it run its course quickly, or the destruction of the worlds economies to slow it down. The destruction of the economies may actually kill more people than Covid over the next year. It could actually result in more deaths, not less.

I don't even know how a person can apply morality to it all or know what was right or wrong. In the end I think our leaders chose to go with what presented the best optics.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX
Fifty years of modern medicine and Corona virus has never been a thing physicians ever tested for during cause of death, because it has always been so friggin common.

The cabal is on its dying breathe, so in 2019 their representatives at the bilderberg conference discuss the weaponization of media, tada!! We get the new boogeyman seasonal regular Corona virus. Medical industry has always k own about it and the threat it can pose to folks who are severally vulnerable including how many deaths it can lead to every year.

But the general public never cared to know. So in a coordinated effort to weaponize the media as their last ditch weapon of retaining power, they all agree to pull a good old fashion y2k now that people are even more saturated in the oligarchy controlled media than they were in the year 2000. Instead of using fear to empty all the cattles' and sheeps' savings though, this time they use fear as the last ditch effort of their plan to empty your personal liberty and freedoms.

So easily swayed, but then again you carry their propoganda in your hand everywhere you go and hold it up to your head by choice. So maybe you enjoy surrendering that pesky personal liberty that keeps you from being a proper zombie, because I mean with only a 99% chance to survive, what else are you going to do but surrender your life??

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It sounds like you may be having some trouble understanding cause and effect.

Effect: Coronavirus wasn't as bad as feared

Cause: quarantine protocols.

I dunno man.

a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
You make good points.

The absolute truth is, that the lock downs, masks, gloves and all the other were never meant to save a single life. The entire reason for it was too slow it down and not overwhelm the hospitals. The same number of people are going to die.

It was a choice between letting it run its course quickly, or the destruction of the worlds economies to slow it down. The destruction of the economies may actually kill more people than Covid over the next year. It could actually result in more deaths, not less.

I don't even know how a person can apply morality to it all or know what was right or wrong. In the end I think our leaders chose to go with what presented the best optics.

I do think that there are things that are centuries old and have proven effective against epidemics, things such as quarantine (40 days of isolation of suspected cases and carriers), which were not done.

Instead of strict quarantine being applied to suspected cases, it was assumed that 'everyone must have been exposed' and the lock-downs were too late, motivated for reasons irrelevant to the spread of disease, and uncoordinated.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

And some people have no understanding of logic. Show me exactly how the protocols decreased the severity of the outbreak, or even prevented ONE SINGLE PERSON from getting it.

You can't because there's no way to prove a negative. The protocols were put in place, but there's no way to prove that it would have been any different without it.

"Well, common sense. And the estimates!". No. Proof. Because that's what you have. No proof.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
True but I am Long past need spinning numbers to know the virus is real and people will die and millions or even a Billion could all get sick between December and February .

Enough sick at one time it wont matter if every last one gets over it in a week it will make this lock down look like a test to get a idea of the real thing .

Numbers now its 8 million only 322 MILLION to go .
Hey want to go for 20 million spin away 310 million more to go .
How about saying 30 % wont get it yea that the ticket 215 million left o my number spin spin again .
OK lets add 80 % get mild flue like ( a week sick but easy sick get over it fast ) why my o my all the way down to 40 million .
Great number we are saved 40 million are sick for weeks and weeks . And we know the virus will hit poor ares harder who is running the registers ? Who is collecting the trash ? who is running the power plants ?

Numbers spin spin again problem is there is NO winning combination other then the virus just dies off on its own . But you like numbers a Billion to 1 .

Next fall winter we will see what numbers fate spins .

Daily new cases were declining (slightly) in the US for nearly a month but now they are higher than they have ever been previously.

I don't think that the US will have until fall/winter. I think there is evidence of the second wave starting now.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Maybe fifty years down the road, in hindsight, people will be able to look at this through a clear lens and know what was right or wrong about it. The view is pretty foggy from inside it all.

I would not want to be a decision maker and I'm finding it harder and harder to criticize those who had to make the decisions.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

And some people have no understanding of logic. Show me exactly how the protocols decreased the severity of the outbreak, or even prevented ONE SINGLE PERSON from getting it.

You can't because there's no way to prove a negative. The protocols were put in place, but there's no way to prove that it would have been any different without it.

"Well, common sense. And the estimates!". No. Proof. Because that's what you have. No proof.

There are countries who have changed the progression of the epidemic to something manageable by taking those precautions strictly and early. That should be proof of the effectiveness of the countermeasures.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

True but I am Long past need spinning numbers to know the virus is real and people will die and millions or even a Billion could all get sick between December and February .

Enough sick at one time it wont matter if every last one gets over it in a week it will make this lock down look like a test to get a idea of the real thing .

Numbers now its 8 million only 322 MILLION to go .
Hey want to go for 20 million spin away 310 million more to go .
How about saying 30 % wont get it yea that the ticket 215 million left o my number spin spin again .
OK lets add 80 % get mild flue like ( a week sick but easy sick get over it fast ) why my o my all the way down to 40 million .
Great number we are saved 40 million are sick for weeks and weeks . And we know the virus will hit poor ares harder who is running the registers ? Who is collecting the trash ? who is running the power plants ?

Numbers spin spin again problem is there is NO winning combination other then the virus just dies off on its own . But you like numbers a Billion to 1 .

Next fall winter we will see what numbers fate spins .

Daily new cases were declining (slightly) in the US for nearly a month but now they are higher than they have ever been previously.

I don't think that the US will have until fall/winter. I think there is evidence of the second wave starting now.

There are more cases because they are testing more. However, deaths are way down.

Stanford professor released a study a few days ago saying the infection rate for those under 70 is .004%.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
Thats ok, the same people we reply these facts to just ignore them, abandon the thread, and then repeat their programmed fear posts in another thread. Until we present the facts again, then they ignore and abandon again, and repeat once more in a nice never ending loop of obvious programming and lack of critical thinking.

Funny how the cold just suddenly went extinct six months ago, nobody even mentions them anymore.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It sounds like you may be having some trouble understanding cause and effect.

What you mean is that hospital overcrowding wasn't as bad as feared due to quarantine protocols. Everyone's gonna catch this virus eventually, most of us without realising; it's simply the RATE at which we all catch it that was an issue (or a non-issue, according to taste) from the start. Naturally it was/is vital to shield the more elderly and vulnerable, because they can die from potential pneumonia.

In the UK, hospitals have been almost embarrassingly half-empty, with NEW hospitals built in response to Civid-19 ultimately unused and eventually shut down.

Now what? The UK economy is f#d for the foreseeable future.

Question: Was it worth it?
Answer: No.

A f#d economy during a massive Depression (with unimaginable levels of unemployment and abject poverty) will be a cause in itself for hospital overcrowding, the likes of which we haven't seen for a century - the final cruel and ironic joke.

It seems ATS will die simultaneously with our economies. A sort of poetic finality to it all.

edit on 24-6-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
There are countries who have changed the progression of the epidemic to something manageable by taking those precautions strictly and early. That should be proof of the effectiveness of the countermeasures.

You still can't say that the course of the epidemic would not have changed even without the protocols in place. It might have simply run its course and changed anyway as people protected themselves as they would ordinarily do in cold and flu season.

But how about this? I got viral pneumonia even with the protocols in place. How? The protocols should have been effective for any virus, right? That suggests very strongly that the protocols are pretty much worthless, and a lot of people decided to trash the world economy for no reason.

On one hand, I think conspiracy. Oh the other, I think stupidity and mismanagement is the more Occam's Razor explanation.
edit on 24-6-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
At a press briefing a few minutes ago, President Trump said that a beautiful surprise in the area of vaccine development is about to be revealed.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
There are more cases because they are testing more. However, deaths are way down.

What BS. Look at the average new cases per day data. And then look at the new tests per day and compare. You're just parroting drivel you hear from the deniers. It's not true. People are desperate to support the FUBAR that is the Administration's response to this. There is plenty of solid tracking data available. You just don't want to look at it, want to label it as 'fake news', or deny it's real. That's on you. Look at the states that didn't take precautions or opened before they should have. Compare TX to MA for example. Or FL to NY. Explain that.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The human race on a whole will survive But our so called very very fragile civilization may not .
1.5 months down and the world is common apart at the seams now next fall winter it could be 5 months .
And it wont be complaining about mask then But about empty store shelves .

Im old enough to remember that people where predicting eminent food shortages.... and nuclear power plant melt downs ... in march of 2020. I'm glad to see this won't happen until march of 2021 now.
edit on 24-6-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508
What is there to explain?? Florida has done more testing that probably another state in the union. It's all been v err y transparent and we have also had some of the lowest deaths in the nation. Let my governor explain it to you actually, because we are all back to normal and nobody is dropping dead like flies from your regular severe cold which you yourself have likely had several times in your life and recovered fine.

Tell me what's scary about being infected with a. virus with an over 99% survival rate where nearly half all infected do not even feel unwell??? A virus most humans have had several times in their life with pretty much the same results.

edit on 6-24-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

2.3 million “confirmed” cases here in the US.
If the numbers from this study are correct, that would almost quadruple the cases in the US and the death rate would be the same.
My point is - It wasn’t worth destroying the economy.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The TRUTH is mask will help slow it down and 80 % of people just dont care must be why Trump is going to lose after all its only the librials and that is 80 % of teh country no way Trump wins thank god .
Lock down cant be done But wearing a mask in public buddings can .
new cases going up like a rocket teh US is back to 36 k new a day from 18 2.5 weeks back No mask waring Protesting Trump calling for slow down testing Trump fans all refusing to ware a mask the perfect storm .

Come this fall people will regret not Waring mask And come next spring when they have a vaccine they will regret it even more .
Note very one will get it even with as bad as people are facts some just cant others get mild But 40 million who not only can millions all sick very very sick all at once waring a mask could even now prevent that . alest long enough to get a vaccine .
Slow it down as much as possible as long as possible Remember taht does not change just because there is no lockdown But looks to me like 80 % just dont acre if millions get sick all at once all over a mask .
edit on 24-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Seems like the only way to survive these days is to be healthy, so won't die if you get too sick.

bring out your dead.
edit on 0000006055365America/Chicago24 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join