It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

This is what it’s all about my friend. I hope you do check out some of his writing. I opted for tracking down the originals online because I became obsessed with the history in those pages. Even the silly advertisements between the pages are incredible. The paper is even unique (especially the publications during the WW2 paper shortage!) you can smell the history

Some of the magazines are hard to find and fairly expensive. But there are anthology books that have been produced that are much easier to track down and more reasonably priced.

There are also a few that can be read online for free.

www.globalgreyebooks.com...

This PDF contains “I Remember Lemuria” and “The Return of Sathanas”

I would recommend these two, in PDF format in the link to start out and then branch out from there. Feel free to PM me for any other options/ questions.

On a side note Shaver also claimed to have discovered the original alphabet where all other languages evolved from and still seems to check out to this day. This proto language was called “Mantong”

Example:
K–Kinetic. (The force of motion).
L–Life.
M–Man.
N–Seed. Spore. (Child, as “ninny”).
O–Orifice. (A source concept).
P–Power.
Q–Quest. (As “quest-ion”).
R–Horror. Danger. (Used AR, symbol of a dangerous

Hope you and others enjoy as much as I have!

-Cogi

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Yep, probably worst horror movie you can imagine.

This one is over the top satanic tech sorcery: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Thanks for this bud. I have always wondered about the Golden Ratio and such and thought how it may be God/Creator speaking to us, waiting for us to understand.
First time I have seen this so I am DIGGING in.
Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This is kind of funny...

How does the and other US firms support a radical militant revolutionary group like #BlackLivesMatter, that’s founded and run by admitted Marxists, and uses convicted terrorists as fundraisers?

Link

I mean the "she" part.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
We've had 2 more POTUS tweets this morning that follow the ALL CAPS WITH EXCLAMATION MARK RULE:

Tweet #1 at 07:40:52 (sums to 99):

PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!

Tweet #2 at 07:52:08 (also has 07 and 52 in it and digits sum to 22):

PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT!

1) The timestamps both contain 07 and 52 which indicate a YEAR (delta?) as 52 weeks x 7 days in a week = 1 Year.
If we take the remaining elements: 40+08 = 48 hours = 2 days!

a) This could be saying 1 year DELTA + 2 days ahead of schedule! Assuming these tweets take effect when they are self-retweeted tomorrow, then this would take us from Jul 10, 2020 to Q posts on Jul 8th, 2019. I posted on these a few days ago; 32 of them from Q3353 thru Q3384!

2) Expect both of these to be self-retweeted over the coming day or so; giving instructions from Q post links,

3) The gematria for each is interesting as BOTH include Revelations 13:18:

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Source

a) PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT = 250 ... (5by5 = EYES ON) ...

JEWISH GEMATRIA (there seem to be some negative BOT entries!)
reflect subliminal message
celestial and terrestrial
tune into god channel sign
The Calm before the Storms
Q help set prisoner free
Q trance like state a message
light at end of the tunnel
Jacinda Ardern
JP morgan

SIMPLE GEMATRIA
sumerian gods ancestry
snake brotherhood origin
Acts two thirty eight
The Q the rising phoenix
The rev thirteen eighteen

b) PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT = 293 in simple gematria. Equivalents include:

JEWISH GEMATRIA
one of the innocently accused,
narcotics anonymous,
finally tell me the truth,
you are so busted.

SIMPLE GEMATRIA
I am Q I recover sight of the blind = TOP RESULT!
thirteen illuminati families,
william henry gates the third,
satanic plot to end the world,
the day the earth stood still,
revelation thirteen eighteen,
you already know who it is, (Q?)

edit on 9-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

She only did 16 years out of 58 and her sentence was commuted by slick willy on January 20, 2001, his final day in office.

ATS thread on her...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
The money is not just disguised under book deals either.
www.newsweek.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What's going on over in S. Korea?

SEOUL, July 10 (Yonhap) -- Seoul Mayor Park Won-soon was found dead in northern Seoul, police said Friday, after he was reported missing by his family.

en.yna.co.kr...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Military's Top Appeals Court to Consider Whether Retirees Can Be Court-Martialed

The case of a retired sailor who was court-martialed after leaving the Navy has reached the military's highest appeals court, potentially setting the stage for a U.S. Supreme Court battle on the matter.

The Supreme Court has previously upheld the Defense Department's authority to try retirees. In 2019, the court opted against hearing the case of a retired Marine who was court-martialed for a sexual assault he committed a few months after leaving the military.

I don't think this will have an impact on Lt. Col. Karen Vindman, as he's off to take that job as the Ukrainian Minster Of Defense.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This guy isn't saying anything most of us don't already think or feel, but he lays it out so perfectly and clearly:

What's Really Happening this Year?

Worth the few minutes to watch, imo.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: dashen
News coming out that the Supreme Court has boned President Trump today grand jury will get to see his tax returns

Not sweating that. [His tax returns] are either clean or not. This has a bigger impact on future POTUS’.

Congress shut out though.

There's a common misunderstanding that business, and even personal, tax returns, are just a function of doing math.

They're not. There's some art involved, lots of interpretation of vague rules, precedent, the experience of the CPA preparing them. Two CPAs look at the same set of books and rules and come up with different solutions for preparing the return.

So, and I predicted this years ago, what we're going to see happen is once his tax returns are released, Schumer / Pelosi are going to find a CPA who "disagrees" with how Trump's returns were prepared, and instead of that being a professional disagreement on interpretation, it will be "Trump cheated! Trump broke the tax laws! Impeach Trump for lying on his tax returns!"

Mark these words, this is what's going to happen.

And let's keep in mind that Trump has huge, professional CPA firms prepare the returns for his businesses and personally. They're not going to screw around.

In the meantime, people lose sight of the fact that tax returns are single-purpose documents - that is, to declare income and tax owed to the US Federal government. They're not statements of profit, they're not assertions of the health of a business, they're not valuations of the business, and the statements within the return, such as deductions, would not necessarily appear on P&L statements or valuations or even SEC required disclosures.

Different documents, different set of rules for preparing them
edit on 9-7-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

That's funny because if Schumer jumps on board that train he might need to explain why NIXVM had his tax records.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Not surprising what her current activity is. These people have a fanatical hatred of the establishment, and a few years in the clink won't change that.

We're getting more like Europe every day, just minus the nice parts.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
File under "someone is now just messing with us..."

Fully Incoherent Clip

From NYPravda... Biden Should Not Debate Trump Unless

And second, Biden should insist that a real-time fact-checking team approved by both candidates be hired by the nonpartisan Commission on Presidential Debates and that 10 minutes before the scheduled conclusion of the debate this team report on any misleading statements,

‘Grim resolve’: Biden is up big and the Senate is in sight, but Democrats still haunted by fear of letdown

Dog Faced Pony Soldier Demented Pedophile is the funniest thing to happen in politics ever.

Monty Python Gang, Saturday Night Live Gang, Second City Gang: "no, not funny, it will never play."

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I just stumbled on these too. Both the University of Bath. If they are doing this in "public" labs I can only imagine what they have been doing behind the scenes for a long time.

2016 Article

Scientists at the United Kingdom’s University of Bath are challenging two centuries of received wisdom by demonstrating that it is possible to create life without fertilizing an egg.

The groundbreaking study, published in the journal Nature Communications, demonstrated that mice offspring can be created from non-egg cells, by injecting sperm directly into a one-cell embryo to give birth to live mouse pups.

One cell Embryo are involved in nanotech.

2020 Article

There was nothing random about these processes—from the moment you have a one-cell embryo, everything is done in a predictable way. The physics is programmed

The research, led by Professor Tony Perry from the Department of Biology and Biochemistry at the University of Bath, involved injecting a silicon-based nanodevice together with sperm into the egg cell of a mouse. The result was a healthy, fertilised egg containing a tracking device.

The tiny devices are a little like spiders, complete with eight highly flexible 'legs'. The legs measure the 'pulling and pushing' forces exerted in the cell interior to a very high level of precision, thereby revealing the cellular forces at play and showing how intracellular matter rearranged itself over time

Mouse embryos were chosen for the study because of their relatively large size (they measure 100 microns, or 100-millionths of a metre, in diameter, compared to a regular cell which is only 10 microns [10-millionths of a metre] in diameter). This meant that inside each embryo, there was space for a tracking device.

edit on 9-7-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Not surprising what her current activity is. These people have a fanatical hatred of the establishment, and a few years in the clink won't change that.

We're getting more like Europe every day, just minus the nice parts.

Cheers

What's weird, per our earlier conv about many acting like it's 1920, is the Ayers crew is acting like it's 1964. They're stuck in some bizarre time lock. BTW, darpagoog lists Bill Ayers as "American Educator". LOL...

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: LanceCorvette

That's funny because if Schumer jumps on board that train he might need to explain why NIXVM had his tax records.

FLASHBACK

Legal papers: NXIVM officials probed finances of 6 federal judges, Senator Schumer, others
Ex-confidant of founder says group scanned fiscal records of six federal judges, Schumer and others - September 2015

The judges whose financial records that Keeffe claims were targeted include four federal judges in Albany: U.S. District Chief Judge Gary L. Sharpe; U.S. Magistrate Randolph F. Treece; U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Robert E. Littlefield Jr., and U.S. Senior Judge Thomas J. McAvoy. The judges all have presided over cases in which NXIVM was a party or had an interest in the litigation. Keeffe did not say in her email when the alleged searches took place.

Keeffe alleges the corporation also conducted financial research on two federal judges in New Jersey: U.S. District Judge Dennis M. Cavanaugh and U.S. Magistrate Mark Falk, both of whom have presided over a pending lawsuit filed in 2006 by NXIVM against Rick Ross, a self-described cult tracker. NXIVM's lawsuit accuses Ross of publishing — without authorization — protected materials from its training programs. NXIVM has denied it is a cult.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Nice side by side.

Compare to Juan Guaidó and Jacinda Ardern.

They all look like a bunch of inbred relatives.

All authoritarian Marxists.

Born in a jar.

edit on 9-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No Rel - nothing like anything you mentioned. All this did was kick the case back down to the lower courts for them to decide. No new laws or really any new positions. They just confirmed, basically, that the President is to be treated like any other citizen in matters like this. No special treatment, either way. Pretty much telling Congress to get bent, and that they are not allowed access to whatever they want just because they are upset.

new topics

top topics

<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join