It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
News coming out that the Supreme Court has boned President Trump today grand jury will get to see his tax returns

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

If there was anything truly damning in his tax returns it would have leaked already. With how many minions and agents the Dems have in places like the IRS and various NYC law districts, there is no way something really juicy would have stayed hidden. Its not like no one has Trumps tax returns. There are many people who have seen them and analysed them already.

Also, this ruling confirms that the Dems will not get their hands on Trumps taxes until well after the election. All this ruling did is remand this case back to the lower courts for them to rule on. Turns out this is not good for the Dems at all. Trump will have them tied up in lower courts for years from now.
edit on 9-7-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
News coming out that the Supreme Court has boned President Trump today grand jury will get to see his tax returns

I smell mutiny; in the military as well.

The Awakening has happened too fast for the weak. Heads are exploding.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

And Ruled that Congress Can't have them lol
Supreme Court says Congress can’t get Trump records, for now

The Supreme Court on Thursday kept a hold on President Donald Trump’s financial records that Congress has been seeking for more than a year. The ruling returns the case to lower courts, with no clear prospect for when the case might ultimately be resolved.

2X LoL

edit on 792020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Ruling a sitting President is not above the Law isn't that bad .... Just thinking about Previous ones and how this affects their future (and level of heartburn)

the chief justice wrote. "We reaffirm that principle today and hold that the President is neither absolutely immune from state criminal subpoenas seeking his private papers nor entitled to a heightened standard of need."
lol
edit on 792020 by MetalThunder because: condensed like Campbells soup

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
condensed above

though this edit maybe enlightening
edit on 792020 by MetalThunder because: Watch the WATER www.wethepeoplereport.com...

edit on 792020 by MetalThunder because: the more you know

edit on 792020 by MetalThunder because: Search - Senomyx and Vaccines

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I was skeptical on that twit acct. Thanks, good to know!

Possibly this one: @gmaxgmax1

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yep! Thats the one that was linked by the guy who knows Maxwell, so id say its legit.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Was this the guy > twitter.com...

scroll down.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I wish I knew. I just figured out not too long ago that this whole thing was going on for the last few centuries. It's a Merchant class fight (Trotskyists) vs descendants of Charlemagne (the Synarchists), and everyone else is basically just canon fodder it seems. This weirdo cult group seems to be just a side story to the whole thing. While we can just go look for descendants of the Italian Merchant class are, it's harder to find out who the descendants of Charlemagne are. That's is why I'm betting that the Merchant class was behind the DNA ancestry programs, they needed to know who was their enemy.

When it come to these cults, they come from people like us. They are a whole new faction of people looking for something; is it immortality, God, or something else? I can seem to figure it out.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Indeed it was.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Ghislaine Maxwell's Arraignment is scheduled for July 14.

Rel discovered Bill Gates mother was a Maxwell.

Robert Maxwell's real birth name was Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch.
He lived in Headington Hill Hall in Oxford.

Robert Maxwell

After the defeat in France and the retreat to Great Britain, Maxwell (using the name "Ivan du Maurier") took part in the protest against the leadership of the Czechoslovak Army, and with 500 other soldiers, he was transferred to the Royal Pioneer Corps, and later to the North Staffordshire Regiment in 1943. He was then involved in action across Europe, from the Normandy beaches to Berlin, and achieved the rank of sergeant. He gained a commission in 1945, and was promoted captain. In January 1945, he received the Military Cross from Field Marshal Montgomery. Attached to the British Foreign Office, he served in Berlin during the next two years in the press section. Maxwell naturalised as a British subject on 19 June 1946 and legally changed his name by deed poll from Ludvick Hoch to Ian Robert Maxwell on 30 June 1948.

A production crew conducting research for Maxwell, an eponymous biographical film by the BBC, uncovered tapes stored in a suitcase owned by Maxwell's former head of security John Pole. Later in his life, Maxwell had become increasingly paranoid of his own employees and had the offices of those he suspected of disloyalty wired so he could hear their conversations. After Maxwell's death, the tapes remained in Pole's suitcase and were only discovered by the researchers in 2007.

Maxwell Secret Tapes Revealed

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I wish I knew. I just figured out not too long ago that this whole thing was going on for the last few centuries. It's a Merchant class fight (Trotskyists) vs descendants of Charlemagne (the Synarchists), and everyone else is basically just canon fodder it seems. This weirdo cult group seems to be just a side story to the whole thing. While we can just go look for descendants of the Italian Merchant class are, it's harder to find out who the descendants of Charlemagne are. That's is why I'm betting that the Merchant class was behind the DNA ancestry programs, they needed to know who was their enemy.

When it come to these cults, they come from people like us. They are a whole new faction of people looking for something; is it immortality, God, or something else? I can seem to figure it out.

DirectorAnon said they Barry as well as those who look awfully similar to him was the result of 2 male's DNA.

I believe one is Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo.

The other might be an ancient Egyptian.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Apologies to ColdWisdom who posted this before me! I should have caught up first.

Worth considering that Mar could also mean sea;

a) Italian for sea is "Mare",
b) Italian for Land is Terra,
c) Italian for Lake is Lago.

This would make:

TerraMar = Terra a Mare = Land to sea

Mar-A-Lago = Sea to Lake

Think sea water to fresh water.

edit on 9-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

thank you for demonstrating the madness of repeating things.
And how it's used as a brainwashing tool.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

That post is EXTRA creepy to me because yesterday I had the thought and I hate to say it... but almost like an underground Racoon City; where the babies and kids are test subjects.

Covid the initial rumors - well adapted to humans, doesn't effect kids the same & China wouldnt hand over "samples."

If this is true I really hope Vengeance Finds ALL these things too.Our planet just might end up with a significantly less population and Im fine with that.

The clones--On Pol someone said all just come from the same male Line(but only male no female egg used) That it isnt Aliens doing this just man and Out of control Science.

Interestingly on a Satanist website I was reading last month it said the main thing you MUST have in the circle is...The Scientist. Hence Scientist/Satanist.

Edit-- even if fake post thought still stands....
edit on 9-7-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Ha,Barr was just on Fox and said, three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead.

No way. That’s classic.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

"1/100" ?

"Cases NOT REPORTED" might suggest Maxwell related cases, as it is a separate sentence.

***Antibodies present are not "Cases". Sadly, in less then three months the entirety of human history was rewritten. Even the "no questioning them" vaccs industry is wrecked. Now, carry the antibodies, as you are supposed to via jab, and you are sick. Don't carry the antibodies and you are well. Once all the sheeple get the jab they'll test POSITIVE!!!

The healthy must be isolated to protect... the healthy? Yeah, the healthy to protect the healthy, unless proven unhealthy by having the antibodies, done via an unreliable test the inventor says is garbage and you're on death watch at a hospital or in jail for being sick or something.

Symptoms? Piffle, who said anything about symptoms? Hell I don't even know what they are or what makes them so damn unique.

Idiots. Upside effing Down. Just like that.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I think this is a switch tactic... POTUS Tax Returns turn out to be legit and then he turns the tables and says "Your turn Biden, Pelosi, Comey, Walters.... ad infinitum", thereby fulfilling Q3383

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 3a3d46 No.6961951 📁
Jul 8 2019 22:36:13 (EST)
DpARa2LU8AEQt_g.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Imagine what would happen, if, by law, every US Congressman/woman, US Senator, President etc. was by US law audited every 1-2 years by an independent agency.
Imagine what would happen if those audits extended to all family members of such 'elected' official?
Would D's continue to push for Foreign Aid to other C's vs. the Homeland?
What happens when the kickbacks dry up?
M. Waters $4mm House?
N. Pelosi net worth $150mm+?
J. Biden son/brother net worth tens of millions?
Clinton family $200mm+ (pre election of BC less than $1mm)?
Obama family $40mm+ (pre election less than $1mm)?

Disguised under book deals?
………….
Those who take are offered more powerful positions within the party (controlled).
DRAIN THE SWAMP.
Q

The Supreme Court has not set precedent for these audits with this ruling today?

Does this indicate a specific law will need to be enacted?

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Not sweating that. They are either clean or not. This has a bigger impact on future POTUS’.

Congress shut out though.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Aallanon
Ha,Barr was just on Fox and said, three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead.

That is a very old maxim.

Yes, but for the United States Attorney General to use it during the biggest political criminal investigation as well as the Epstein case, is pretty funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join