It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Trying to save his pension?

Not that anybody has even lost one of those yet.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Place holder
edit on 8-7-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I think the left is in the process of pushing things a little too far and just at the right time.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You know, I cant help but think with the destruction that would be caused from that dam giving way, and the massive change it would cause the Chinese Empire, wouldn't this situation better fit "Watch the Water" more so than anything else?

There is rumor that there has been weather manipulation in retaliation for the flu. (Shrug)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

One answer I'd like to understand on clones - are they just for use as doubles/continuation of life? Or do they also use clones as a ready supply of (literally) their own adrenochrome = same blood type?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm thinking about getting a new mask.

www.redbubble.com...#&gid=1&pid=2

OR

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
KEYSTONE.

This is just another in the many Maxwell Connects.

Keystone.

pic

"Tuckedaway" gematria: Keystone, Trump Card, Adrenochrome.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Latest Q drop (4580) links to @Goodable. Look who RT'd...

twitter.com...

I'm thinking Giustra/WE charity scandal/Trudeau/Haiti/Clinton/Cabal connections. (Haiti refugees)

Canadians rally the world to tackle refugee crisis

Among many ideas, the team will examine new ways to apply technology and engage the private sector to support refugees — as in the Elevate Initiative. This program, supported by Canadian businessman Frank Giustra’s Radcliffe Foundation, helps Syrian refugee women in Jordan become entrepreneurs. Women receive business training and are supplied with basic consumer goods to sell at an affordable price in their communities.

Timeline: Trudeau’s ties to WE are as old as his political career

Marc Kielburger and his wife Roxanne Joyal co-founders of the WE movement (formerly Free the Children) are both Rhodes Scholars.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

One answer I'd like to understand on clones - are they just for use as doubles/continuation of life? Or do they also use clones as a ready supply of (literally) their own adrenochrome = same blood type?

I would say no to the adrenochrome. The "Feeding" comes from another and their energy, not self consumption. Some are evidently used for body parts, but that's a slippery slope. Which begs the question, how come so many people need body parts? What are they doing to destroy them at a non-commoner rate?

I don't think they are used to continue life in the same bag, the clones have the same limits the birth DNA has/had. So eternal life comes more from jumping from body to body, which could very well be a clone, just of another person.

A myriad of uses, not just one, like a tool.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

A bunch within the past few days

1. The UN - COVID-socioeconomic/international aid

The coronavirus pandemic has exposed complacency and "misplaced triumphalism" by international aid organizations that have taken credit for progress on eradicating extreme poverty, a top United Nations rights official said.

in.news.yahoo.com...

2. Trump-Covid-racism

Preservation of national history vs. symbolic racist
By Emeka Aniagolu

For the past two years or more, but certainly since the COVID-19 pandemic, which has hit and still hitting the United States very hard; President Donald Trump has been floundering around in search of a “wedge-issue” he can use to consolidate his so-called “political-base” in the coming election

thenationonlineng.net...

3. Trump Monument speech/Election-coronavirus - economy

Ignore the hyperbole for a moment. At first glance, this is odd ground for Trump to fight on. He gives little sign of knowing American history, or much willingness to learn from it. He doesn't even seem to have much sense that history — to paraphrase the Hamilton song — has its eyes on him: Surely a man who feared the judgment of future generations might work harder to forestall the disaster that is currently befalling the country.

theweek.com...

Q- Triumph

HESE Are the times That Try Men's Souls
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
30 Jun 2020 - 12:09:31 AM
THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated. – Thomas Paine
Q

qmap.pub...

edit on 8-7-2020 by nowayreally because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2020 by nowayreally because: much better at lurking :-/

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I'm thinking about getting a new mask.

OR

THIS^^^, a whole set of them. Then have a Covid-19 party "come as your favorite dictator" party. Stalin, Amin, Mao, Pot...

Little "hello I'm.." stickers with the number killed and imprisoned.

I'll travel to PA for it, I swear.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
DOJ and FBI Claim They Cannot Provide Documents Related to Seth Rich and Clinton Emails Until After 2020 Election

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/exclusive-doj-fbi-claim-cannot-provide-documents-related-seth-rich-clinton-emails-2020-election/
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Attorney Ty Clevenger asserts the DNI has been covering up for 4 years the fact that they have communications between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks. But no one in government wants Clevenger and the American public to know.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Is this possibly an image of the note distributed to select individuals at George H.W. Bush's funeral?

The image: twitter.com...

For those who need a refresher: twitter.com...

edit on 7/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I call Nicola Sturgeon (Scottish First Minister), "The Woodpecker".

If you watch when she speaks she continually juts her head forward like a wood pecker - it's like continuous headbutt mode.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
From SO, tonight:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
ALSO found this (apologies if already mentioned):

Maxwell is also being 'connected' to the Madeleine McCann case.

www.dailydot.com...

edit on 8-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Have we covered this here yet? (from /qresearch/

Bill Gates mother's maiden name was MAXWELL - wiki

Grandfather James Willard Maxwell was on the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, too.

edit on 8-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I dot know if this belongs in the mix or not, but Q's very first drop that became official had the time stamp of 3:33:50 and one hour later Q made another with the time stamp 4:44:28. Of course those were both Hillary connected.

top topics

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join