It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Mentioned elsewhere.

Johnny Bobby, who you been workin' for ?

Cheers

I am going with the UK.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

1947 was a very interesting year of events and technology advances.
The Cold War began.
Many Nazi war criminals were tried & executed.
Children's televised mind control began.
CIA, DoD, NSC was created.
Mass sightings of UFOs prior to Roswell event on July 8.
It's like the Military-Industrial complex war for our minds began in 1947.

Jan 4 - The progressive political organization Americans for Democratic Action (ADA) was formed in Washington.

February 22 – The Tom and Jerry cartoon Cat Fishin', is released.

February 23 – The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is founded.

April - The 'Dead Sea Scrolls' become known.

April 3 - The children's TV game show Juvenile Jury hosted by Jack Barry premiered on NBC.

April 7 - The largest recorded sunspot group appears on the solar surface.

April 13 - The site of the future Headquarters of the United Nations was formally dedicated in New York City.

April 15 - Roy Raymond, businessman and founder of the Victoria's Secret company, in Connecticut.

April 18 - The British Navy blew up the German naval base at Heligoland with 3,500 tons of explosives. The largest non-atomic explosion ever attempted by man, the blast was reportedly heard as far away as Hamburg and created a red-tinted mushroom cloud twice the size of the island.

April 26 – Academy-Award-winning Tom and Jerry cartoon, The Cat Concerto, is released to theatres.

May 3 – The new post-war Japanese constitution goes into effect.

May 12 – The animated cartoon film Rabbit Transit, directed by Friz Freleng, is released.

May 29 - Three major plane crashes occurred on the same day. (Also many other plane crashes occurred in 1947 mostly built by Douglas)

June – The Doomsday Clock of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists is introduced.

June 2 - The three-day Shelter Island Conference on Quantum mechanics began in Shelter Island, New York.

June 11 - Princess Elizabeth was given the Freedom of the City of London.

July 18 - The Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands was created by the United Nations and entrusted to the United States.

July 19 - The University of Illinois announced plans to begin large-scale manufacture of a tuberculosis vaccine known as BCG.

July 26 - President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act of 1947 into law, creating the Central Intelligence Agency, the Department of Defense, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the National Security Council.

Aug 15 - Britain's first atomic reactor started up at Harwell.

Sept 6 - Operation Sandy: The US Navy successfully fired a German V-2 rocket from the aircraft carrier Midway, marking the first time a missile had been launched from a ship at sea.

September 9 – A moth lodged in a relay is found to be the cause of a malfunction in the Harvard Mark II electromechanical computer, logged as the "First actual case of bug being found." Heh, literally a Bug.

Sept 13 - NBC stations voted unanimously to ban radio broadcasts of crime and mystery shows before 9:30 p.m. EST, to minimize the possibility they would be heard by children.

Sept 17 - James Forrestal was sworn in as the first US Defense Secretary.

September 18 - The National Security Act of 1947 becomes effective on this day, creating the United States Air Force, National Security Council and the Central Intelligence Agency. The War Department becomes the Department of the Army, a branch of the new Department of Defense.

October 14 – United States Air Force test pilot, Captain Chuck Yeager, flies a Bell X-1 rocket plane faster than the speed of sound, the first time it has been accomplished.

October 26 - Hillary Clinton was born.

November 13 – The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.

November 15 - The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) becomes a specialized agency of the United Nations.

December 3 - The Motion Picture Association of America voted for stronger regulations to prevent glorification of crime on the screen, while the Screen Directors Guild barred communists from holding office.

December 25 - The Constitution of the Republic of China went into effect.

Raytheon produces the first commercial microwave oven and was tested in a Boston restaurant in 1947. It weighed 750 lbs!

All sourced from Wiki

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Maxwell was head of TerraMar

Not Terramar, but TerraMar

DEF

Terra: land or territory. (in science fiction) the planet earth.

Mar: to ruin or diminish the perfection or wholeness of (archaic = to inflict serious bodily harm on b: DESTROY)

Earth Destruction.

Now there is a contention that the plane we exist in has names for the density vibrational distinctions. It could be seen as such (YMMV):

3rd Density is Earth
4th Density is Gaia
5th Density Terra

TerraMar

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, do you think Brennan is referring to PlusUltra when he calls POTUS an Ultracrepidarian?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think he was doing a New York Times Crossword and learned a new one lol - didn't spies used to use them .... i digress

Carry ON !

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

1947 was crazy! I guess a conventional explanation would have something to do with things being put on hold until the end of the war plus another year for restarting, rescheduling, publishing, etc.

Plus first results of operation paperclip.

Things become a bit more fun when looking into 19.47 (often rounded up to 19.5) and tetrahedrons, hyperdimensional physics, etc. It's definitely one of those numbers that make me pay attention more closely whenever they pop up.
edit on 8-7-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT- The black crowes red shoes?! Noooo 😩
A few things that standout to me, but may be a reach ...

The first incarnation of the band, "Mr. Crowe's Garden”
....considered ideas such as "The Heartless Crowes" and the *”Stone Mountain Crowes"* before settling on "The Black Crowes".

In May 2001, the band released Lions on *Virgin mogul Richard Branson's* V2 record label; the album peaked at number 20 on the charts......

Stone Mountain

en.wikipedia.org...

The carving depicts three Confederate figures, Jefferson Davis, Robert E. Lee, and Stonewall Jackson—making it the subject of widespread controversy as a representation of southern white cultural pride. The president of the NAACP called it "the largest *shrine to white supremacy* in the history of the world".

I remember wondering what Kate Hudson saw in the lead singer since the band seemed a bit before her time. Seems lots of band member changes over the years as well

en.wikipedia.org...(singer)

Christopher Mark Robinson (born December 20, 1966) is an American musician. He founded the rock band The Black Crowes (then known as Mr. Crowe's Garden) with his brother Rich Robinson in 1984. Chris is the lead singer of The Black Crowes, and he and his brother are the only continuous members of the Crowes. He is the vocalist and rhythm guitarist for the Chris Robinson Brotherhood .....

In December 2000, Robinson married actress Kate Hudson.

edit on 8-7-2020 by nowayreally because: 🤦🏽‍♀️ 🤪

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Future Proves Past - Roberts edition?

Apr 15 201821:06:56 (EST)

21:06

Chief Justice John Roberts was briefly hospitalized on June 21 after falling while walking near his home, a spokeswoman for the Supreme Court said Tuesday.

link

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
from @Spooked

Followup.

Don’t forget, Weiner’s laptop had ALL of Huma’s e-mails.
They’ll all be released, one by one.

Has this been verified as an actual Huma e-mail?

Snopes rates this particular claim as false, for whatever that’s worth.

www.snopes.com...#:~:text=Just%20saw%20Facebook%20posts%20this%20morning%20claiming%20found,remark s%20about%20Hillary%20Clinton%2C%20her%20health%2C%20and%20#:~:text=Just%20saw%20Facebook%20posts%20this%20morning%20claiming%20found,remarks%20about% 20Hillary%20Clinton%2C%20her%20health%2C%20and%20#:~:text=Just%20saw%20Facebook%20posts%20this%20morning%20claiming%20found,remarks%20about%20Hillary% 20Clinton%2C%20her%20health%2C%20and%20

It does seem odd that in a private message she mentions her brother’s name and their relationship several times, just to be sure we get that. He knows who he is.

And conveniently, the text is about as damning as imaginable. Quite aside from the Weiner laptop, surely she would know that intelligence agencies read all the e-mail. I doubt a high level spy/infiltrator would take such a risk.

Overall, it looks fake. And I have to say, when (the original) people make false claims or create fake evidence against the black hats, it makes me angry, because it undermines everything good people are trying to do.

The truth is bad enough.
edit on 7/8/2020 by cimmerius because: For clarity

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Directly related to huge UK bust...

Dutch Police Arrest 6 People After Discovering Homemade Prison, Torture Chamber

Dutch police arrested six men after conducting a raid on sea containers that had been converted into a homemade prison and torture chamber complete with a dentist’s chair and tools, a high ranking police officer said Tuesday.

The discovery was made last month after investigative officers decoded encrypted messages using the EncroChat secure communication tool, which police forces across Europe have already used to arrest hundreds of organized crime suspects, according to The Washington Post.

Epstein as we all know had a dentist chair.

The million-dollar 'unhackable phones' being used by the world's elite

Politicians, executives and underworld bosses are increasingly starting to turn to this secretive industry developing ultra-secure smartphones which they hope will keep them safe from hackers – and often from the police as well.

Encrypted phone system used by thousands of criminal ‘Mr Bigs’ taken down

A military-grade encrypted communication system used by organised criminals trading in drugs and guns has been hacked by law enforcement in one of the biggest operations of its kind.

“I assess this is the largest-ever disruptive impact against organised crime gangs operating at a high level involved in drugs importation, in drug trafficking, firearms importation/trafficking, and money laundering that impacts on the UK.”

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think for sure "ULTRA" is a code.

My rabbit hole made a stop at something called the "Metallic Metals Act". I can't tell you exactly how I found myself there, but it was interesting enough and apropos enough to make me stop for a minute.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also EMN's post above about the Silent OS phone with the below statement quote has made my spidey senses go off.

Politicians, executives and underworld bosses are increasingly starting to turn to this secretive industry developing ultra-secure smartphones which they hope will keep them safe from hackers – and often from the police as well.

But, he's blabbing to somebody. Being the traitor he is (imo), nothing would shock me.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have just read a despicable article at Fox News about a clearly reverse-racist in-service targeting white employees of the City of Seattle. I will not quote the vile bilge, but I provide the link for the benefit of others who should be made aware of the extent of the madness.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 7/8/2020 by Creep Thumper because: GRAMMAR.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The dental chair I have a pet theory on... Dental RFID / maybe even receiver / abort implants.... Have to keep track of the labor force... You'd never know you had one if knocked out with a drink etc.... This thought is based on the huge Transhumanism Angle that these so called Elites are chasing....

It’s obviously hard to predict the future. For every sci-fi movie set in 2020, there’s Harrison Ford tracking down bioengineered robots.....

edit on 782020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 782020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well according to: dictionary.com

adjective
noting or pertaining to a person who criticizes, judges, or gives advice outside the area of his or her expertise:

Though since it's coming from John Brennon, we could make a logical assumption that it has something to do with MK-Ultra. After all to crepitate is to make a cracking sound. Could this be a code for a person under MK-Ultra to go and break bones or crack heads?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
cranky.... What do you make of the timing of this POTUS retweet at 03:33:34 PM? No coinkidinkys!

LIVE: President @realDonaldTrump signs joint declaration with President @lopezobrador_ t.co...

1) Timestamp includes both 333 and 34=2x 17 = QQ. It's also 1 second off 33333 = 5x 3.

2) CAPS only of LIVEPDTPNE gives gematria of:
a) Base = 123
b) RemoveDupes = 81
c) Base+nums = 126
d) RD+nums = 84

3) My other usual decodes link to:

Q44 Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

Q57 Muslim Brotherhood Infiltration of US Govt.

Q81 When big news drops please re-read entire graphic.This is so critical and why information is provided in a certain order and why some topics are continually emphasized more than others as those will be the recent happenings. This is the purpose of this new thread (re-organize). Snow White Wizards & Warlocks.

Q84 Please add crumbs above in new complete graphic. Organized and in order. Critical for understanding and review. Spider web. Hillary & Saudi Arabia (Alice & Wonderland)(see above). This is staged and deliberate. Snow White Godfather lll

Q110 MSM. CIA counter-ops. Will all fall down.

Q123 Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

Q126 Previous was deleted. Curious. +++ ++ +

Q333 FOR GOD & COUNTRY. FREEDOM. _ ]_y

Q1533 Snopes Building Algo to Refute Q: +Snopes building algo to now track and refute all claims as false.

Q1801 CONFIRMATION: Secret Service Prevents Threat to POTUS at Rally

Q2033 LIKE CLOCKWORK.

Q2733 US Army Tweets Terminal High Altitude Aerial Defense Same Day Q Recalls Failed AF1 Missile Attack

Q3233 Reflections are important.

Q3334 Attempts by Dems, FAKE NEWS, and those 'guilty of TREASON' to shape the public narrative [prior to] by providing FALSEHOODS will FAIL. TRUTH TO LIGHT. NO SLEEP IN DC.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have a post about this laid out in my notepad I was going to bring here and BOOM etmn always on it 😉

My lingering question was also about the dentist chair, as well as wondering whether or not this bust has strings that reach to the top of the pyramid

With as much as we’ve uncovered re: the power that they hold, I can’t imagine there’s many if any lower tiered criminal orgs that aren’t controlled by the controllers. I can’t imagine that they’d allow it.... when they don’t even allow dissenting views on measly search engines... I’d think shipping containers with torture rooms are a big no no for this to somehow be a random drug ring or something.

Wonder how they let the tech side of things slip so far away from their ability to control.?

Or did they?

I’ve got some thoughts I’m trying to conjure up into an articulate post for one day soon re: genetics and tech.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
MASSIVE protests rock Serbian capital after new Covid-19 lockdown announcement (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)

Mounted police used teargas and truncheons to disperse a crowd of several thousand protesters gathered outside the Serbian parliament in Belgrade, opposed to the government’s announcement of a new coronavirus lockdown.

President Aleksandar Vucic announced on Tuesday that a new curfew would go into effect on Friday and last over the weekend, after 300 new Covid-19 cases and 13 deaths – the most since the pandemic began, local media reported.

This prompted an estimated ten thousand people to gather outside the parliament building and demand Vucic’s resignation, starting around 10 pm local time.

The protest may have started over Covid-19 restrictions, but its participants appeared to be motivated in part by frustration with Serbia’s politics, often denouncing Vucic as a “NATO lackey” and his government as a “colony.”

source

This was posted just yesterday:
“JAIL THEM NOW” – HILLARY CLINTON AND BILL CLINTON’S SERBIAN WAR CRIMES EXPOSED IN NEW INDICTMENT

Hillary Clinton and President Bill Clinton’s favourite freedom fighter just got indicted for mass murder, torture, human trafficking, kidnapping, and crimes against humanity. President Clinton’s administration sometime in 1999 launched a 78-day bombing campaign that killed over 1500 civilians in Serbia and Kosovo in what the entire Democrats proudly portrayed as a crusade against ethnic bias. This was a crime against humanity that was overlooked.

The president of Kosovo Hashim Thaci has been charged with ten counts of war crimes and crimes against humanity by an international tribunal in The Hague in the Netherlands. Hashim Thaci was charged along with nine other men with war crimes, including murder, enforced disappearance of persons, persecution, and torture

Before Hashim Thaci became Kosovo president, he was the head of the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), fighting to force Serbs out of the Kosovo. The Clinton administration used him by designating the KLA s “freedom fighters” despite their horrific past and gave them massive aid. The State Department has previously condemned “terrorist action by the so-called Kosovo Liberation Army.” The KLA was heavily involved in drug trafficking and had close ties to the notorious Osama bin Laden. The Clintons administration still went ahead to support their cause.

source

video of Serb President, Vucic with Bill Clinton at a Clinton Global Initiative conference in 2016

They destroy countries for resources including humans
Human trafficking in Serbia
edit on 8-7-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
cranky.... What do you make of the timing of this POTUS retweet at 03:33:34 PM? No coinkidinkys!

LIVE: President @realDonaldTrump signs joint declaration with President @lopezobrador_ t.co...

1) Timestamp includes both 333 and 34=2x 17 = QQ. It's also 1 second off 33333 = 5x 3.

ERRR. I think it relates to this one:

I was looking for "watch" and remember seeing the 33:33 timestamp.
I was wondering if watch is the "watch" or we need to watch? Or start the clock?

67 Anonymous ID: GVUvg1M7 No.147816901 📁
Nov 3 2017 16:33:30 (EST)
Podesta heavy drop.

Then there is this drop which is a mirror with "watch" in it.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
PM for you

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I'm a bit worried now SG... last year I had over a half dozen dental implants. Even made a point of adding to the contract that the dentist had confirmed no RFID or WIFI capable elements in the implants - here's hoping she replied genuinely!

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join