It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Not his first either - has a history of them
S eizures and Roberts

The 1993 seizure occurred while golfing and resulted in Roberts not driving for several months as a precaution. The episode was disclosed as part of his confirmation process but was not raised by senators during the hearings as a serious issue. During Roberts’ July 2007 seizure, he fell from a dock and was hospitalized for a night. “Roberts has not released detailed information about his health or whether he takes medication because of those incidents,” the Washington Post reports. “The nine members of the court generally decide for themselves how much information to release about their health.”

Wonder if all of them Justices are Medicated ?

Last Line - Heck we can't even get to see RGB anymore lol

edit on 782020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I remember a supposed leak from a pharmacy around Capitol Hill who said that there are many many prescriptions delivered to the Hill for things like Dementia and Alzheimers.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Engineers from other countries tried to warn China not to build the thing, but they went ahead anyway.

The dam will be their Chernobyl.

I'm interested to see how much it will alter the earth's rotation and time.

Schadenfreude, I guess.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

With the amount of water being held back, if the dam goes it will be unlike anything seen in the last 2000 years for it's level of destruction.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I wondered then and I wonder now why in the world Branson refused to leave Necker Island when a Cat5 hurricane was barreling toward it in 2017 with 175 mph winds.

He had some kind of bunker he was going to hole up in. I thought at the time, 'that guy is protecting something he doesn't want others to discover'.

R. B. refuses to leave

edit on 8-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes, that was suspicious. Had the authorities not been so corrupt, they might have "removed him for his own good" and looked around while they were there.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
www.bgca.org...
This is very odd. I have been thinking about alternative meanings to "Keystone" that has been posted by Q. The last one I read kept referring about a map so I thought of places with Keystone in their name. First place I thought of was Keystone Colorado, a popular ski resort, which I believe the Obama's frequented. [Or ski resorts close to it.]

I know most are thinking that the meaning of Keystone refers to GM and that may be true and I am probably way off in the wilderness.

Then I wandered around thinking about other alternatives that are more related to children. I had a friend who had been very actively involved and sincerely interested with the Boys and Girls Club of America. They offer clubs for different age groups up to 18 years of age but start as young as 6 years old. That would be a perfect target group. Children who need support because they are more vulnerable. Many come from disadvantaged backgrounds and need after school programs like this.
I googled the phrase keystone clubs and the above link popped up as one of the choices but what disturbed me was that on the general site there were 3 advertisements attached. I can't link the entire google site but this is the list.
1.Charlie's Nightclub Denver...Gay bar with country and western singing
2.***BareAssets Denver Party Strippers [entertainment agency] Denver, Co. in PT's Show club Denver. In the comment section "The girls we hired out to the ski lodge in Keystone were unbelievable..."***
3.Keystone Service Club of Tampa, Florida.

In number 2 there is a double reference to Keystone.So now we have Keystone geographical location, a Keystone organization and a Keystone Club in Florida.We have young children in an environment where they could be groomed.
There is the hiring of strippers and a gay night club.

This might be another way that messages are being sent to interested parties who know to look for these types of organizations.
I am sure there are many wonderful and dedicated people involved and overseeing this program but at this point who knows what organizations have been corrupted.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Good news from the normally conservative and careful John Solomon. He sees indications that obamagate indictments maybe incoming.

twitter.com...

For those who (like me) can't easily watch videos. Here's John Solomon's observation on incoming Deep State indictments, in written form.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
www.ecns.cn...

"The current flood situation in the Yangtze River's main course is not particularly severe, so the reservoir's flood storage capacity has yet to be fully utilized," said Bao Zhengfeng, director assistant of the center.

The river's first flood this year arrived at the Three Gorges dam on July 2 with a peak flow rate of 53,000 cubic meters per second, raising the reservoir's water level to 149 meters after the passage of the flood. Bao said, however, the reservoir can handle a water level as high as 175 meters.

Reconcile that with this article from June 22:

www.globaltimes.cn...

The dam is designed to meet "once-in-a-millennium" water level at 175 meters or flow up to 70,000 cubic meters per second. Currently, the 147-meter water level and 26,500 cubic meters per second levels are absolutely safe for the dam to bear, Guo told the Global Times on Monday.

Guo noted that the two-meter excess indicates that water in the reservoir needs to be discharged to balance outflow and inflow to prevent the water level from continuing to mount, a common practice in rain seasons. But the water is not a challenge to the reservoir, Guo said.

So on June 22, the level was 147 meters - 2 meters above flood level and needed to be 'balanced out', with a flow of 26,500 cubic meters per second.

Two weeks later, on July 8, the level is now 149 meters with a flow of 53,000 cubic meters per second.

In other words - the only reason why it isn't 175 meters/70,000 cubic meters per second is because they started letting water out back on June 22 and actually doubled the flow rate. So the dam won't collapse...but too bad about the water it has to release in order to do so.

This is the reason why you don't trust anything Chinese officials say. They are the masters of BS.

I found this little snippet interesting

www.aljazeera.com...

The Communist Party used a disastrous flood in 1931 to argue that the Kuomintang government was a failure, and when Mao Zedong took over in 1949 dam-building was a priority. But construction and engineering were often subpar, resulting in more disasters like the Banqiao and Shimantan dam collapses in 1975 that killed as many as 240,000 people.

If that dam collapses it would mean the end of the CCP.

The river's first flood this year arrived at the Three Gorges dam on July 2

This^^^ is very troubling. "FIRST?" As in, there are many more to come? If the first is causing this much trouble/uncertainty upstream and down stream, what can we expect from FLOOD number 7?

This is really unpleasant. Watch The Water...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I don't think "removing you for your own good" is something I would support unless the person was incapacitated mentally or physically. If a person wants to put their life in danger, then it's on them. Whatever he was taking the chance to protect, it must have been worth it to him. Snooping around without a warrant is probably not something I would support either.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Coup/Impeachment co-conspirator Alexander Vindman says bullying from the White House has forced him to retire from the military.

Bye-Bye Alex: www.cnn.com...

I still believe/hope that President Trump/DOJ will "out" Vindman for the impeachment entrapment...along with Ciaramella, Atkinson, and Schiff.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I checked to see what other business were linked/advertised .
Dandy Dan's
Cecillia's Martini Bar and Nightclub [located in Breckenridge]
Appoloosa Grill with 1590 reviews. Interesting that they are located in the masonic building.

Sorry Canadian Mason

Nitro Club [Boulder]
then another popped out Zoom Party Strip Tease.
Seems like some very strange advertisement placement connected to the Keystone Club.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What happened to that Bolton dust up? Bolton brings down the.... meh, not the hero folks figured he'd be. Funny.

What happened to the latest russia russia russia Afghanistan thingy? russia brings down the.... meh, again nothing but yammering on teeeveee. Funny.

It's almost like the teeeveee folks are being played. Almost.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, I would agree with you for regular folk. The problem with people like Branson is that he is above the law. On my property, no one would care if I hunkered down. But Branson had an entire island he was hunkering down on while at the same time had a multitude of other properties that, logically, he should have gone to while the storm passed. It should have raised suspicions and at the least, an inquiry.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The reason he is retiring is that he knows his career in the military, were he to remain, would go nowhere. He crapped in his own nest and now complains that it doesn't smell good. Oh, boo hoo. Go away, WINDBAG.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ha! I think this is significant!

"Don't let the door hit you in the......" (You know, the thing..)
What a weasel.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Now it is Mary's (Trump) Turn lol Can't get those book presses switched out fast enough !

The book, obtained by The Daily Beast, opens with a family dinner at the White House in April 2017 to celebrate the birthdays for Mary’s aunts, Maryanne and Elizabeth.

As Mary was walking through the halls of The White House, she recalls passing life-sized paintings of former first ladies. “I stopped in front of Hillary Clinton’s portrait and stood silently for a minute. I wondered again how this could have happened.”

Just Wow LoL

edit on 782020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: crankyoldman
Now it is Mary's (Trump) Turn lol Can't get those book presses switched out fast enough !

The book, obtained by The Daily Beast, opens with a family dinner at the White House in April 2017 to celebrate the birthdays for Mary’s aunts, Maryanne and Elizabeth.

As Mary was walking through the halls of The White House, she recalls passing life-sized paintings of former first ladies. “I stopped in front of Hillary Clinton’s portrait and stood silently for a minute. I wondered again how this could have happened.”

Just Wow LoL

“I stopped in front of Hillary Clinton’s portrait and stood silently for a minute. I wondered again how this could have happened.”

What the actual hell is this?

Ghost Writer: "Did you go into the white house?" Mary, "why yes." "So you saw that wonderful painting of Hillary Rodham Clinton?" "Of course." "Good, and and wondered how that could happen, right?" "What could happen?" "Let's move on..."

Not surprised, Family can be, well, errr. Anyway.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Another irrelevant figure speaks - Geraldo Rivera

Locking #ghislanemaxwell in COVID-19 “isolation” is bull#$$ excuse to torture socialite with solitary confinement in #$%hole horror of a jail. It’s to give her a taste of what is in store if she refuses to cooperate with feds. Solitary confinement is torture & should be illegal

"Socialite" - she's accused of human/child trafficking, not trotting out Oscar Meyer cocktail weenies at a bar mitzvah!

It is the comments that are hilarious.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Method to THEIR Madness To Be More Persuasive, Repeat Yourself

We have it all.
They can't stop whats coming.
god wins.

What are the other phrases you guys are always repeating?

Trump is POTUS
Border is secured
Russia was a hoax
Ukraine was a hoax
Impeachment fail
Biden is the Dem candidate
Covid was a hoax
Riots didn’t work
200+ Federal judges
Obamacare = Vaporware
SpyGate was true
Coup was true

Plenty of phrases being used. Fun times!

edit on 8-7-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join