It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Not a single MSM outlet reported this Appeal Court decision on June 2nd. (Riot distraction worked like a charm)

Hillary must testify in court on Sept 9th regarding her allegedly illegal e-mail and server usage.

Source: www.joshwho.net...

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: saladfingers123456

What’s Operation Burnback?

According to AS it was a precursor operation to Qanon.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Flippy-flop pops?

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: MetalThunder

That will encourage people to walk through strong magnetic fields to see if they enjoy a meal of fried chips.

Wonder how that will interact with MRI scans.

Cheers

Well, I think I know. They probably will fry and that is what they are working out. MRI's might get outlawed or suddenly proven to be too dangerous for some unrelated reason that will be guarded like the false data used to claim Man Made Global Warming is true.

ETA

Imagine a computer being put in an MRI or an X-ray machine for an image and you would see electronics being fried like chicken in Grandma's skillet on Sunday evening.
edit on 8-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Indeed the hole is very deep and vast. One mainframe - the Red Queen.
Great video! Hmm, I had forgotten about the IBM origins. Dark history.

Remember Harvard Professor Charles Lieber...who worked on virus size nanotransistors for vaccines.
Fauci/Lieber/CCP/Soros/Baal and Malicious Gates Foundation/Epstein...on and on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Crisis of a Lifetime

Only one thing is certain about the post-pandemic world: there is no way back to the globalized economy that preceded it. Everything else is up for grabs, including the rise of China, the fate of the United States, and the survival of the European Union.

GREGOR PETER SCHMITZ: You have seen many crises. Is the COVID-19 pandemic comparable to any previous one?

GEORGE SOROS: No. This is the crisis of my lifetime. Even before the pandemic hit, I realized that we were in a revolutionary moment where what would be impossible or even inconceivable in normal times had become not only possible, but probably absolutely necessary. And then came COVID-19, which has totally disrupted people’s lives and required very different behavior. It is an unprecedented event that probably has never occurred in this combination. And it really endangers the survival of our civilization.

My Dad was an Engineer student who worked at a place that he says morphed into IBM, "Addressograph Multigraph" or something spelled correctly like that. That was keypunch tech back then and mag tapes with the 1's and 0's. Very limited but the running joke in my world is that IBM means: "I've been misled."

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: carewemust

So what happens when the truth comes out that we've all been here playing this game, together and the whole time, we've believed that we've all been playing by the same rules --or we've done a good job of pretending that we are--

but then the truth --that a few of us have been cheating --becomes so blatantly clear as the evidence is shoved in our faces over and over, again so that it can no longer be ignored..what happens to the game?

Good question.
Chaos is what happens. This isn't Jumanji. We won't get everything back the way it was when the game ends.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
List of Iranian Container, General Cargo, and Bulk Carrier ships + the crews sanctioned today by the US Dept of the Treasury

The long slow wait for Iran mullahs to implode. Checkmate.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So it was senators and house reps that took knee in the OWL. In the capital. I can't figure out if they are facing north west - toward the WH, or south east away. My orienteering skills are for crap. And EVERY, and is EVERY, single thing the goog produces on the capital is from today. Damn it q, fix my search. capital map

fullvideo

I believe it matters. Forget about the stated reasons for the show. Mask, knee, open scarf = submission. So did they submit to the White House? Or did the double down and turn their back to the White House and submit to the owl and more asking for help?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

E-Sail, which is based in China, is a sub of IRISL (Islamic Rep. Of Iran Shipping Lines), and is also hit.

Basically means any country doing business with those companies is subject to sanctions from the US. So they've got to find another way to ship "stuff" to and fro. Obviously hits the pocket book of Iran.

The legal work around is those countries will go bankrupt, and everything will be sold to a new, fresh faced company. It'll turn into whackamole, but it disrupts the gsme and makes them reactive.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Other possible directions broadly NW and SE are Minneapolis and Mecca. Don't know. Just thinking "aloud", as it were.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I just went to add JFK Jr to my Twitter and it says that ‘@JohnFKennedy_Jr does not exist’.. strange, I was just on his page 20 minutes ago.. anyone else getting this message now?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

If you get the time look up the whiskey rebellion. It was a sad affair in american history. Especialy considering how many veterans were killed. Makes rubey ridge and Waco seem like small potatoes.
edit on 9-6-2020 by Stevenmonet because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

They can’t take Joe anywhere...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I'm going to say they are facing SW towards the plaster model of Freedom. The statue of King Kamehameha is in the NE corner and his hand points West. The lines on the floor run East -West. So they are facing the statue and/or the Chambers.

That took more work than I thought haha

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Are those the Congress-members who CHOSE to attend, or were they assigned to the group?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: uggghhh
I just went to add JFK Jr to my Twitter and it says that ‘@JohnFKennedy_Jr does not exist’.. strange, I was just on his page 20 minutes ago.. anyone else getting this message now?

Yep, gone, again. Probably be back tomorrow or in a few days.

Follow this acct if you wish for updates...

@TammyParry

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Thank you

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Anyone linked this yet?

Adam Housley is reporting as many as 16-17 criminal referrals have been handed to the DoJ regarding Obamagate spying and more are being worked on.

“Criminal referrals have already been sent to the Justice Department and the overall number may reach as many as 16-17 by the end of next week. Investigators are working on additional ones as we speak and some are targeting the Mueller probe and how [retired Gen. Michael Flynn was] investigated,” Housley tweeted.

These are referrals from Congress, not Durham.

Supposedly, Barr wants to avoid a "constitutional crisis" so that's why they've been working so quietly. Not sure exactly what that means other than knowing Trump wouldn't keep quiet if he knew.

What happens with these "criminal referrals" from Congress to the DOJ? They are sent over in batches, at least once a year since President Trump was elected...

Devin Nunes sent 8 C.R.s in April 2019: www.cnn.com...

Comey, Clinton, Strzok, McCabe were Criminally Referred to the DOJ by a group of GOP Congressmen in April 2018.
www.foxnews.com...

Alleged criminals are sent to the DOJ, and that's the end of it from our perspective. Even the conservative media never asks these Congressmen for a status update.

How can we remember all this stuff from the past 3 years, and ask follow-up questions, yet the REAL journalists seem to have a memory that's not even as good as Joe Biden's memory?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

This show is awesome it covers what your asking.
Greg Carl wood is interviewing Dr. Joesph Farrell

It’s a great listen,

www.thehighersidechats.com...

Second hour is really good as well but it’s behind a paywall. I pay it.

They still cover Flynn,Floyd, the riots,Q and Trump all in the first hour.
edit on 9-6-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Something fishy about Joe Biden's interaction with the FLOYD family today. Maybe he was totally "out of it", as he appears in the photo at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-193874

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join