It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I started a thread on it and on page 2 a member named MGinty posted a vid that captures it all,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I can listen to Dr. Farrell for hours. He's a walking/talking historical encyclopedia and then some. He's often on DarkJournalist who is also in my top 5 for deep state discussions going back to the 40s-50s and is free.
I like listening to Max too but don't always agree with everything he discusses. He gets alittle out there at times but great guy overall for alternative views on the current chaotic world.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ha ha, it is interview with Farell not Igan.
I edited it.

Thanks for not making me feel stupid.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

LOL. No problem. Actually, I just assumed Max came on the second hour.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian

originally posted by: FirePilotFilson

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Firstly, to Fencesitter, Welcome Aboard Matey!

DECODE ID 27RSH200602002D - THEORY ON Q4384

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e8edcd No.9418852 šŸ“
Jun 1 2020 17:52:56 (EST) NEW
Roger ball has been called.
Good and green.
Q

I think this post is about Rod Rosenstein's testimony tomorrow, because:

1) Rod is short for Rodger, an alternative spelling of Roger.
Behind the name

Meaning & History
Means "famous spear" from the Germanic elements hrod "fame" and ger "spear". The Normans brought this name to England, where it replaced the Old English cognate HroĆ°gar (the name of the Danish king in the Anglo-Saxon epic Beowulf). It was a common name in England during the Middle Ages. By the 18th century it was rare, but it was revived in following years. The name was borne by the Norman lords Roger I, who conquered Sicily in the 11th century, and his son Roger II, who ruled Sicily as a king.

Related Names
Variants: Rodger(English) RĆ¼diger(German) Rogier, Rutger(Dutch)
DiminutiveRodge(English)
Other Languages & CulturesHrodger(Ancient Germanic) HrĆ³arr, HrĆ³Ć°geirr(Ancient Scandinavian) HroĆ°gar, Hrothgar(Anglo-Saxon) Ruggero, Ruggiero(Italian) Ruth(Limburgish) RogĆ©rio(Portuguese)
Surname DescendantsRogers, Rogerson(English) Roger(French)

2) From April 2019, Rod Rosenstein boasted "I can land the plane"

This aligns with Roger the ball being lingo for landing a plane on an aircraft carrier.

No it does not.
There isnā€™t no Rod Aviation Lingo except the one between my legs.
Itā€™s famous
You are jumped the shark with that one.
Itā€™s Raj if anything. Like Big Bang THEory.

Heā€™s not saying pilots say ā€˜Rodā€™. His post has nothing to do with aviation. Heā€™s saying that ā€˜Rogerā€™, which pilots DO say, can be shortened to Rod if you decode ā€˜Rogerā€™ in the post as being a name - the same way William can be shortened to Bill.

And as a pilot myself, Iā€™ve never heard anyone say ā€˜Rajā€™. The whole point of saying ā€˜Rogerā€™ is to affirm that you have received instructions and will comply with them...itā€™s the same reason why you use the phonetic alphabet. Itā€™s about clarity in communication.

And yet he was referencing call the ball. Has everyone forgotten that? Seriously, WTF you were making an aviation reference trying to connect Rod with Rodger and call the ball.
CHrist you have all become a circular firing squad of clucking hens. Piss off the lot of ya

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I miss Ric Grenell in the DNI position. Every day, he's giving interviews, supporting President Trump's fight against the Washington DC swamp. If he were still acting Director of National Intelligence, I'm sure we'd know by now WHY so many inside the Obama White House spied on (unmasked) General Flynn.

Good Grenell interview yesterday with FoxNews: www.foxnews.com...

Permanent DNI John Ratcliffe is M.I.A.. Maybe intimidated into silence by "the establishment" already?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Firstly, to Fencesitter, Welcome Aboard Matey!

DECODE ID 27RSH200602002D - THEORY ON Q4384

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e8edcd No.9418852 šŸ“
Jun 1 2020 17:52:56 (EST) NEW
Roger ball has been called.
Good and green.
Q

I think this post is about Rod Rosenstein's testimony tomorrow, because:

1) Rod is short for Rodger, an alternative spelling of Roger.
Behind the name

Meaning & History
Means "famous spear" from the Germanic elements hrod "fame" and ger "spear". The Normans brought this name to England, where it replaced the Old English cognate HroĆ°gar (the name of the Danish king in the Anglo-Saxon epic Beowulf). It was a common name in England during the Middle Ages. By the 18th century it was rare, but it was revived in following years. The name was borne by the Norman lords Roger I, who conquered Sicily in the 11th century, and his son Roger II, who ruled Sicily as a king.

Related Names
Variants: Rodger(English) RĆ¼diger(German) Rogier, Rutger(Dutch)
DiminutiveRodge(English)
Other Languages & CulturesHrodger(Ancient Germanic) HrĆ³arr, HrĆ³Ć°geirr(Ancient Scandinavian) HroĆ°gar, Hrothgar(Anglo-Saxon) Ruggero, Ruggiero(Italian) Ruth(Limburgish) RogĆ©rio(Portuguese)
Surname DescendantsRogers, Rogerson(English) Roger(French)

2) From April 2019, Rod Rosenstein boasted "I can land the plane"

This aligns with Roger the ball being lingo for landing a plane on an aircraft carrier.

No it does not.
There isnā€™t no Rod Aviation Lingo except the one between my legs.
Itā€™s famous
You are jumped the shark with that one.
Itā€™s Raj if anything. Like Big Bang THEory.

Heā€™s not saying pilots say ā€˜Rodā€™. His post has nothing to do with aviation. Heā€™s saying that ā€˜Rogerā€™, which pilots DO say, can be shortened to Rod if you decode ā€˜Rogerā€™ in the post as being a name - the same way William can be shortened to Bill.

And as a pilot myself, Iā€™ve never heard anyone say ā€˜Rajā€™. The whole point of saying ā€˜Rogerā€™ is to affirm that you have received instructions and will comply with them...itā€™s the same reason why you use the phonetic alphabet. Itā€™s about clarity in communication.

And yet he was referencing call the ball. Has everyone forgotten that? Seriously, WTF you were making an aviation reference trying to connect Rod with Rodger and call the ball.
CHrist you have all become a circular firing squad of clucking hens. Piss off the lot of ya

Itā€™s because thatā€™s what Q said.

Q: ā€œRoger ball has been called.ā€

It was just an interpretation of what that meant. Since Rod is short for Roger and he said that he could ā€œland the planeā€ with regards to Trump - and calling the ball is what a naval aviator says when about to land on an aircraft carrier - it made perfect sense to me. Personally I donā€™t think it applied to RR but I can see why someone could make the connection.

Itā€™s not a big deal. No need to get snarky.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think JR is doing very much like Grenell.

Grenell in position from Feb to May. He didnā€™t start Declass until May.

Feb -> April he was realigning staff and cleaning house.

Ratcliffe needs time like Grenell to get his sea legs. Letā€™s circle back on this in Sept and reevaluate.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It was a case of 'WHO's on First'.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What do you think May was communicating to the cabal 6 years ago with that hideous "coronavirus" top of hers?

"Prepare the virus for public release. Get ready for the plague coming in 2020!"?

What is she communicating with her multi-coloured necklace?

"You idiots f>>k'd it all up!"?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I'm going to try and sum up some stuff I read in various places.

The Kente comes from the same place where Vodoun and its magic rituals originated.

Its fabric was believed to have been woven by spiders.

Always weaving magic spells. If any mistakes in the ritual is made, a sacrifice must be offered to the goddess of the loom.

Who is the Goddess of the Loom? Well, the name changes over time but, here's a pic of her around the beginning of civilization:

The predominant colour range that the Demons..Democrats...are wearing is yellow gold.

The significance of those Kente colours are wealth and royalty.

All of this and more can be found online. It's my interpretation of how I pulled some of the threads together.

YMMV.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.youtube.com...

Victoria's white rabbit >

edit on 9-6-2020 by 1320Q17yes because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2020 by 1320Q17yes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Trump Campaign to Resume Iconic MAGA Rallies Within Weeks

ā€œAmericans are ready to get back to action and so is President Trump. The great American comeback is real and the rallies will be tremendous,ā€ Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale said in a statement, according to Politico.

ā€œYouā€™ll again see the kind of crowds and enthusiasm that sleepy Joe Biden can only dream of,ā€ he added.

I expect to see even bigger turn outs than before and more info to be learned from these events. Get ready for social distancing phobia etc. Then sporting events will have to reopen and other business they want to remain shutdown. Meltdown incoming...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The real "STORM" is going to be for the ones that are going to get blindsided by Justice & Truth - now them people are in for a STORM .... Us here ? We've been riding this sucker out for a while now .... IMO

ThankQ - God Bless

Peace

edit on 692020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Will the Left unleash Antifa to organize protests outside rallies in hopes of ā€œTrump Sponsored Violenceā€?

Iā€™m not looking forward to plans E, F, and G as we head to November.

Plan A - Russia Hoax (Mueller)
Plan B - Ukraine Hoax (Impeachment)
Plan C - COVID-19 (economy collapse)
Plan D - Riots (civil unrest & anti police)
Plan E - MAGA Rally FF??
Plan F - Hurricane FF??
Plan G - Attempt on POTUS??

These evil folks are on a mission from Satan. They have the media supporting their agenda. They are failing at every turn. The rage is escalating. What do they co-opt next? Their organic playbook is empty. They are forced to hijack current events to manufacture their coup strategy.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Saw an article with the title...

Self-described ā€œRedneckā€ Warns ā€œDefund The Policeā€ Dummies: ā€œPeople like me..we donā€™t own tasers and we donā€™t own rubber bulletsā€

100percentfedup.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
After watching last years Hurricane Dorian do something I have never seen I have doubled down on our homes insurance policy. The storm came to a complete stop over Freeport Bahamas for over 24hrs. Can they really control these storms in some form?

I also believe the only way for Biden to speak will be at protest rallies where they throw him up on stage for several minutes and take credit for crowd. They already have the polls showing Sleepy as the favorite. šŸ¤”

I think any of those options could play out as PANIC continues to rise. I believe the next blowout will be when minimal or no charges in Floyd case causing more riots.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Although it is rare, tropical systems can just sit in one spot and stall out. I remember living in Florida on the coast around 2008/2009. We had a tropical storm literally sit on top of us and spin for about 2 days. I still cannot believe how much water was dumped.

I cant remember the name of the storm now - started with an F I think....

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

This bad cop has a chance to make bail and get out prior to trial.

- someone will take him out
- he will take himself out
- he gets Epsteined

Hell, majority of good cops will want to take him out. He and his partner have crippled law enforcement and ignited real ugliness.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Although it is rare, tropical systems can just sit in one spot and stall out. I remember living in Florida on the coast around 2008/2009. We had a tropical storm literally sit on top of us and spin for about 2 days. I still cannot believe how much water was dumped.

I cant remember the name of the storm now - started with an F I think....

1972 Hurricane Agnes ended up stalling as a tropical depression over Pennsylvania, causing horrible flooding. I remember four solid days and nights of a solid downpour of rain... like a monsoon.
edit on b000000302020-06-09T07:27:06-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 09 Jun 2020 07:27:06 -0500700000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join