It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Interesting, Neith is occasionally equated with Isis.

Isis, the widow. Horus, the widow's son. Hiram Abiff, also the widow's son.

Which brings us squarely back to the "new normal" of kneeling.

normal (adj.)

c. 1500, "typical, common;" 1640s, in geometry, "standing at a right angle, perpendicular," from Late Latin normalis "in conformity with rule, normal," in classical Latin "made according to a carpenter's square," from norma "rule, pattern," literally "carpenter's square,"

link

Did the Dems lose their (moral) compass again.?

Shine a light, brother, will you?
edit on 9-6-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: Added link.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I see chauvin has bail set at $1.25 million, I wonder who foots the bill for that. I also noticed the first statement from him was simply "he was resisting arrest".

Well mr chauvin, you have a lot more to explain, I for one, will be looking forward to the rest of the story....... and your explanation of events leading up to the death of George and events after your arrest.

This guy needs to be heavily grilled...... make him break and spill the lot.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

masonic police patches

To understand this correctly, some historical context is required. Ice-T showed his ignorance with that stupid Tweet of his, and it can lead to more violence against Law Enforcement Officers.

Nobody here on this thread wants that.

Here's a snippet of how and why the 'Masonic Police Patch' tradition began.

In 1915, the life of a policeman was bleak. In many communities they were forced to work 12 hour days, 365 days a year. Police officers didn't like it, but there was little they could do to change their working conditions. There were no organizations to make their voices heard; no other means to make their grievances known.

This soon changed, thanks to the courage and wisdom of two Pittsburgh patrol officers. Brother Martin Toole and Brother Delbert Nagle knew they must first organize police officers, like other labor interests, if they were to be successful in making life better for themselves and their fellow police officers.
~ Source

For a rounder picture, people need to read the full page at the link.

As always, deny ignorance!

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
They say if you hear the shot the bullet missed .... but If you hear it where did it go ??? ohhhhhh
Barr says FBI was ‘spring-loaded’ to investigate Trump campaign, ignored ‘exculpatory evidence’

“I think before the election, I think we were concerned about the motive force behind the very aggressive investigation that was launched into the Trump campaign without — you know, with a very thin, slender reed as a basis for it,” Barr said in the two-part interview. The second part will air Tuesday at 6 p.m. EDT on Fox News’ “Special Report with Bret Baier.”

“It seemed that the bureau was sort of spring-loaded at the end of July to drive in there and investigate a campaign,” Barr added.

Barr went on to say that “there really wasn't much there to do that on, and that became more and more evident as they went by, but they seemed to have ignored all the exculpatory evidence that was building up and continued pell-mell to push it forward.”

I can feel and HEAR a BOOM Coming !

edit on 692020 by MetalThunder because: not done yet lol

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Floyd, back in 98 or 99 parked over the whole east coast for a couple days. I had almost 3 ft of water in my back yard in PA.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
news.wttw.com...-BNrpM398.twitter

Should listen to this. The mayor of Chicago says that she believes that the arson and other attacks were planned.

There's so much lawlessness in these Democrat cities/states that Trump is going to have to send in the national guard/military - even if it's just to protect the 'peaceful' protesters and the CBD while the police focus on neighbourhoods.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
SEALED CASES UPDATE (JUNE)

SEALED: 176,436 - 169,981 = +6,455 = 20 = 2
UNSEALED: 20,711 - 18,921 = +1,790 = 17 = 8
SEALED: 404,424 - 396,563 = +4,691 = 22 = 4

"284" pulled up 2 Q POSTS:

Q284 - Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn
Q2257 - Did Omarosa Conspire with Rosenstein to Record POTUS?

With Rosenstein testimony and disagreements with McCabe last week, Q2257 articles are worth another read:

Rod Rosenstein Suggested Secretly Recording Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment

Omarosa plans another tape release next week: report

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Re Theresa May's coronavirus coat:

I don't think Theresa May was communicating in the past to the cabal in the past... I think she was gaining implicit consent from us.

It's "Future proves Past". She has communicated now to the cabal that she was involved in it back then, just by the pictures existing from back then!

It's kinda like showing off the medal before you've fought the battle?

Or to put it another way, remember the picture recently posted; with george soros, a rockerfeller, an Astor and some ginormous bloke from the 80s or 90s? We found that now and say "Wow, they were obviously planning all that way back then!" Them having that photo taken then was so they could gloat later and claim their place in the history books as the early "plan" members.

I think the coronavirus coat was doing a similar thing - openly showing what she was involved with but... because we only understand the connection now, we didn't query it then - therefore she communicated her truth and we gave implicit consent because we didn't understand her symbolism then?

edit on 9-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Interesting but not a lot of meat behind the claim that it was a letter from Queen Victoria... or that it IS connected to the Q movement.

Let me know if/when you see the documentary come out please!

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Courtesy of Qmap.pub

T-16973

T-16973
POTUS Tweet
Donald J. Trump
8 Jun 2020 - 8:33:30 AM
LAW & ORDER, NOT DEFUND AND ABOLISH THE POLICE. The Radical Left Democrats have gone Crazy!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 8, 2020

edit on 692020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

When I look at what you dubbed the coronavirus coat I see red cross. Lots and lots of red crosses which is something mentioned in several Q drops. Your association is certainly interesting. Given the date discrepancies I would have chalked it up to synchronicity rather than active communication but who knows...

Oh, I just wrote WHO knows. Funny that.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FirePilotFilson

You seem to expect any decode to be a simple one line equation of 1 + 1 = 2 but most of the decodes are more like an algebraic equation;

2a +b = 5,
a x b = 2,
Therefore
a = 2 and b = 1

If I had suggested that the ball in "Roger the ball" could be linked to a reveal on the ball that Putin gave POTUS, would I have got the same flack? I'm using the same logic with the other word, that's all.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Kapow! Knockout Punch to the nuts! 👊👏

twitter.com...

Here is more KAPOW

Documents the people in the Floyd case are all Crisis actors.

I D K?

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Crisis actors in Floyd case

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Lead by example.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
1972 Hurricane Agnes ended up stalling as a tropical depression over Pennsylvania, causing horrible flooding. I remember four solid days and nights of a solid downpour of rain... like a monsoon.

I was there...

Similarly in 2011, but the new flood gates, and improved dyke system held.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

3h

“Democrats & Activists call to Defund Police Departments. They’ve gone so far Left that they eat their young.”

@mirandadevine

@nypost

@foxandfriends

whatchyall think he meant by this

edit on 6 9 2020 by dashen because: 🍕🍕🍕

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

"...
To understand this correctly, some historical context is required. Ice-T showed his ignorance with that stupid Tweet of his..."

That would be ICE COSBY, I mean CUBE, not Ice T.
😁😁
Yeah, I know, who cares, but it matters a bit.

O'Shay Jackson is the culprit, not Tracy Marrow.
That is all, please carry on.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
3h
“Democrats & Activists call to Defund Police Departments. They’ve gone so far Left that they eat their young.”
@mirandadevine
@nypost
@foxandfriends

whatchyall think he meant by this

ETA ... is this what the Sundial by the Temple on Epstein's Little Saint James Island was about ? youtu.be... ?
edit on 692020 by MetalThunder because: added interest

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I think he meant that Democrats like to eat babies?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

It's "Future proves Past". She has communicated now to the cabal that she was involved in it back then, just by the pictures existing from back then!

It's kinda like showing off the medal before you've fought the battle?

Or to put it another way, remember the picture recently posted; with george soros, a rockerfeller, an Astor and some ginormous bloke from the 80s or 90s? We found that now and say "Wow, they were obviously planning all that way back then!" Them having that photo taken then was so they could gloat later and claim their place in the history books as the early "plan" members.

I think the coronavirus coat was doing a similar thing - openly showing what she was involved with but... because we only understand the connection now, we didn't query it then - therefore she communicated her truth and we gave implicit consent because we didn't understand her symbolism then?

Interestingly, in my world of studying and working with the brain(Nuero Linguistic Programming and Hypnotherapy primarily) we utilize a timeline technique which takes advantage of how the brain creates memories, yes creates. Research has shown that when we access a memory our brain actually begins to rebuild the memory in the current time.

This function of rebuilding the memory in the "now" also allows our current thoughts, emotions, energies, etc. to effect and change the original memory, changing the past(at least in our own internal reality). I have helped many clients release lifelong emotional baggage responsible for creating Traumas, PTSD, etc. by helping them reprogram their memories.

My takeaway, future most certainly proves past on an individual level so it makes perfect sense that it would collectively as well. As above, so below. How can we collectively use this to our advantage? "They" know how and use it to their advantage. This may very well be the point of Q, to unite enough of us to the same most beneficial timeline?

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join