It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
People are saying FBI found the bones of children in the waters around Epstein Island.

edit on 9-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
DJT

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN

I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

also DJT

THE REAWAKENING OF AMERICA!

edit on 9-6-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I got FaceBlocked on the CV article from Italy...

healthfeedback.org... ting-disorder-as-claimed-in-viral-social-media-posts/

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
People are saying FBI found the bones of children in the waters around Epstein Island.

Where are you seeing this at?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You still think you know what happening

Here’s what Antifa debit card looks like
Michael Barden @MichaelBarden8
Ever seen an Antifa debit card that can automatically be funded after looting, rioting, and gang stalking? Here’s what it looks like.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Nice connections. There's more to it.

After a candidate *formally* agrees to take his Masonic oath of obligation during the Entered Apprentice degree, the ritual requires him to kneel on his left knee, his right knee in what we call "due form", i.e., "forming the angle of a square".

It's literally a 'formality'. (Etymology of 'formal': "From early 15c. as "in due or proper form, according to recognized form...."

It symbolizes our consent to 'conform' to the moral rules, principles and tenets - 'norms' - of our Order, to put it simplistically.

Did the Dems lose their (moral) compass again.?

Haha, that's one way of putting it, yes.

Isis, the widow. Horus, the widow's son. Hiram Abiff, also the widow's son.

the legend of Hiram Abiff [is] an adaptation of the Osiris myth
~ Source; Manly P. Hall

Osiris is the "dying and rising god", re-enacted in Masonic Lodges everywhere. The resurrection 'mystery play' of Osiris/Hiram is described in the 3000 year-old 'Book of Thoth' as 'The Day of Awakening'. (The Great Awakening?)

"Bring their bodies to rest here with mine, that we may await together the Day of Awakening when Osiris returns to the world....
~ Source

What does Osiris represent?

Rebirth.

edit on 9-6-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It was a case of 'WHO's on First'.

LOL. Yes! Sometimes you and I are on same wavelength.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

“It seems as though I’ve had the story of The Awakening described to me in at least sixty different ways. People have asked me if it’s the Second Coming, or Gulliver. I’ve had Buddhists write to ask if it symbolizes man breaking free from bondage, as it does in their religious tradition. A piece like The Awakening is always a hell of a lot of fun because the scale produces such strong effects. Every volume of fairy tales or myths has stories about giants, starting with the Greeks and before.” – Seward Johnson

Artist - Seward Johnson points of departure

edit on 692020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Right?

Condoleezza Rice VP candidate would make the perfect cherry-on-top of a 9/11 reveal.

They literally designed the buildings to withstand the impact of I think back then a 707. Literally, planned on maybe this happening.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Since nothing is too far off the table for 2020 happenings...

Interview with Covert Agent Robert Merritt about his three meetings with President Nixon in the White House. New details are revealed about Nixon's secret UFO Disclosure Message and his ominous prediction about 2020.

According to Merritt the CIA and President Trump were in a frantic race to search for the Secret UFO Message after the Exclusive interview he had with Dark Journalist that revealed details about it being hidden in the White House. The recent announcement of the Space Force by President Trump and remarks by the Navy saying that revealing the UFO file would put the world in grave danger indicate someone has found what Nixon left behind as a personal legacy for history: A UFO Disclosure Time Capsule!

"Nixon said, 'I took my order from above and have followed it to the T.'
Merrit was taken aback by the remark and asked Nixon what he meant.

Nixon did not reply directly but instead declared that "the year 2020 would be cataclysmic not only for America but for the world."

Merritt asked Nixon how he knew this would happen. Nixon replied, "Think of me a prophet."
--Watergate Lawyer Douglas Caddy

www.youtube.com...

Former Undercover Huston Plan Insider Robert Merritt steps forward for the first time ever in public reveals his Three Meetings with President Richard Nixon in a Deep Underground Location Beneath The White House!
President Nixon revealed to Merritt a Special Message that Nixon read to him aloud before sealing it in the White House for later generations to learn the Truth.
Here's the fascinating original Exclusive Interview with Robert Merritt from 2018:

www.youtube.com...

Both vids are just over an hour.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If one Knew - Would the other ?

YMMV
I say YES ..... perhaps

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
a reply to: cherokeetroy

There has been a reawakening, can you feel it? The left hand path and the right hand path...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It could be *just* an orange pom pom coat.

Theresa May arrives at Downing Street in an orange pom pom coat. Credit: Rex Features
~ Link

Either way, it's still hideous.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I recall the private citizen's drone capturing footage of law-enforcement divers just offshore of Epstein Island. So sad.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Nixon was said to have taken Jackie Gleeson, a long time friend and Hollywood actor, to (I think) Edwards AFB. He apparently showed him a body of an EBE, the event apparently affected Jackie Gleeson so much that he would wake up in terror for months afterwards.

His wife tells the story better, but it is out there.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Right?

Condoleezza Rice VP candidate would make the perfect cherry-on-top of a 9/11 reveal.

They literally designed the buildings to withstand the impact of I think back then a 707. Literally, planned on maybe this happening.

War Games 9/11 (about an hour worthy watch)

I hope you have TP Handy

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I've been leaning toward yes as well. Eisenhower/Nixon > JFK > Nixon > Reagan > Trump. Maybe. Just a wild hunch.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

Nixon was said to have taken Jackie Gleeson, a long time friend and Hollywood actor, to (I think) Edwards AFB. He apparently showed him a body of an EBE, the event apparently affected Jackie Gleeson so much that he would wake up in terror for months afterwards.

His wife tells the story better, but it is out there.

Yes, I've heard that story and I thought it was an AFB in Florida though Edwards would make more sense. But, yea it's a story way out in left field.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
It definitely feels that way

Like we have been in turbulent, murky water for a very long time but when everything becomes still and the sediment settles at the bottom so the water becomes clear...it feels like the energies are separating. The murky grey area is dissipating

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Funny , was just mentioning that earlier to someone ....

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join