It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Supposedly has 33% of the Entire Worlds Covid Infections

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I did my homework. Trump literally called this a hoax yet you are playing mental gymnastics game and attack the messenger because why?

Face the reality!

The virus is legitimate, the data available suggests a 6% death rate, and there is no doubt that Trump's response has been very poor.
edit on 4-5-2020 by jrod because: F

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

that is the real conspiracy, how our President attacks freedom of the press and tries to censor anything that hurts his ego

Fact: Pres. Obama was much harsher on the Press than Trump is.
www.baltimoresun.com...

He called the virus 'their new hoax'...their referring to Democrats. This thread is proof that Trump's faithful still think the statistics from the virus is a hoax to make Trump look bad.

This Thread is proof of something alright, but this is not the Mud Pit, so...........

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Your homework was sloppy.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: DanDanDat

I did no such thing as moving the goal posts. If anything I may have shown some disturbing truths that might hurt your narrative.

It's a fact that the MSM pushed a death rate of 2.2 million and the CDC reduced their numbers of deaths.

Since we are talking about Corona Chan and the numbers being put out, the FACT remains we were lied too.

You shiver in fear behind your personal border wall all you care too. But many are aware of the lies and hypocrisy of the elite and it's subjects and are ready to get life back to normal.

I didn't even get into the draconian treatment of citizens by power hungry tyrants. In what world is are you living in that you think it's okay for a governor to shut down private businesses? Why is Joe's cafe shut down yet every Corporate owned food chain is allowed to operate?

I think you are misunderstanding what I wrote; its the MSN and political leaders who are moving the goal posts. I was agreeing with your assertion that this was happening; not accusing you of doing it.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I did my homework. Trump literally called this a hoax yet you are playing mental gymnastics game and attack the messenger because why?

Face the reality!

The virus is legitimate, the data available suggests a 6% death rate, and there is no doubt that Trump's response has been very poor.

Just incase you missed this post at the bottom of the previous page:

THIS is from the Link YOU provided:

The letter took issue in particular with the opening of the video, which stitched together Trump saying the phrases "the coronavirus" and "this is their new hoax."
(Bold Mine)
You didn't even read your own link...........
Pretty much made my point for me.
Thanks.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I just thought of a way to prove this once and for all. It’s going to take a considerable amount of research. But what the hell, I’ve got nothing but time.

Research current and previous years fatality rates of Countries that are NOT reporting on Covid-19 (must have large metropolitan areas).

If we go back into history, we can find out if there is a spike in those countries this year. Which would prove the virus to be legit.

If there isn’t much of a spike, well then....

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

If this is true, I hope dr. Fauci is under investigation!

onenewsnow.com...#

Hitler, Isis, and Al Qaeda, all rolled into one.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I think it is more numbers from China should be ignored because they lie.

It should also be noted half the cases are from NY, NJ, and MA.
edit on 4-5-2020 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I check the numbers daily and do my due diligence in reading the information as it comes available from all sources.

What have you done? You seem to have fallen for the alt-right claim that this a liberal hoax that has phony statistics that is aimed at destroying the economy, yet refuse to believe any legitimate source of data because it goes against your confirmation bias. Instead you will clinch to quacky testimonials and anything elese that strokes your confirmation bias as your 'proof'. Your mind is already made up and no amount of data and evidence will change it.

Collective narcissism is why so many refuse to admit they are wrong. It is one of Trump's stongest demographics....call this a Democrat hoax early on and his minions take it to the next level of ignorance.

Anyone who still thinks the US COVID-19 statistics are being inflated to serve some sort of agenda are willfully ignorant and are part of a collective narcissism that has infected the US.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Absolutely China fudged their numbers. The way their graphs suddenly flatted is not natural.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
According to the John Hopkins map at 8:30pm CST on 4May2020, the US has tested 7.3 million people. The next closest country is Russia (4.3M), Germany (2.5M) and Italy (2.2M)

I do not believe that all 69,000 deaths in the US associated with Wu Flu were caused by the Wu Flu. People with complications who tested positive have been added to the roster. And since we are testing more people than other countries, it's a no-brainer that we are going to see more dead people testing positive for Kung Flu.

It's basically a self-fulfilling prophecy at this rate.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

" You are stupid if you think the infection numbers are made up to wreck the economy. "

No , Your Stupid if You Don't Think...........

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Do facts even matter? No most billionaires are conservative as are most multi millionaires despite what the(mostly conservative) media has fed you. Up is down and left is right to a lot of you guys. The only thing akin to a deep state is most assuredly right wing and the people trying to take away your basic rights? also right wing. a reply to: Stupidsecrets

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There are actual conspiracies out there which is what this site can be good to expose but not so much these days. How about dealing with reality? Facts still matter and most of y'all aren't tuned into what is actually going on. Of course there are unknowns, there may be a hidden agenda but you guys are mostly sniffing up the wrong trees. to: Zanti Misfit

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Do facts even matter? No most billionaires are conservative as are most multi millionaires despite what the(mostly conservative) media has fed you. Up is down and left is right to a lot of you guys. The only thing akin to a deep state is most assuredly right wing and the people trying to take away your basic rights? also right wing. a reply to: Stupidsecrets

www.opensecrets.org...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Republicans and mostly corporate democrats. They are almost one and the same. This is not the only way billionaires spend their money on politics. Dark money is one of those ways. $160 million in dark money in 2016.
www.opensecrets.org...

Facts:

www.theguardian.com... Quote from article

"The very top titans – Warren Buffett, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates – have all taken left-of-center stands on various issues, and Buffett and Gates are paragons of philanthropy...Unfortunately, this picture is misleading. Our new, systematic study of the 100 wealthiest Americans indicates that Buffett, Gates, Bloomberg et al are not at all typical. Most of the wealthiest US billionaires – who are much less visible and less reported on – more closely resemble Charles Koch. They are extremely conservative on economic issues. Obsessed with cutting taxes, especially estate taxes – which apply only to the wealthiest Americans. Opposed to government regulation of the environment or big banks. Unenthusiastic about government programs to help with jobs, incomes, healthcare, or retirement pensions – programs supported by large majorities of Americans. Tempted to cut deficits and shrink government by cutting or privatizing guaranteed social security benefits.

How can this be so? If it is true, why aren’t voters aware and angry about it?

The answer is simple: billionaires who favor unpopular, ultraconservative economic policies, and work actively to advance them (that is, most politically active billionaires) stay almost entirely silent about those issues in public. This is a deliberate choice. Billionaires have plenty of media access, but most of them choose not to say anything at all about the policy issues of the day. They deliberately pursue a strategy of what we call “stealth politics”.
"

a reply to: Teikiatsu

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

" there may be a hidden agenda "

Your getting Warmer Grasshopper ..........

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Republicans and mostly corporate democrats. They are almost one and the same.

Translation: I hate rich people. I hate conservatives. Therefore rich people must be conservatives. LA LA LA LA LA LA....

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I check the numbers daily and do my due diligence in reading the information as it comes available from all sources.

What have you done? You seem to have fallen for the alt-right claim that this a liberal hoax that has phony statistics that is aimed at destroying the economy, yet refuse to believe any legitimate source of data because it goes against your confirmation bias. Instead you will clinch to quacky testimonials and anything elese that strokes your confirmation bias as your 'proof'. Your mind is already made up and no amount of data and evidence will change it.

Collective narcissism is why so many refuse to admit they are wrong. It is one of Trump's stongest demographics....call this a Democrat hoax early on and his minions take it to the next level of ignorance.

Anyone who still thinks the US COVID-19 statistics are being inflated to serve some sort of agenda are willfully ignorant and are part of a collective narcissism that has infected the US.

sorry fren,
All I have done in this thread is point out YOUR bias, short sightedness, willingness to be used like a tool and your sloppy research.
For me, this thread was not about the virus but about those, like yourself, that will push a false narrative to the point of no return (i.e.- Trump said the virus is a hoax)
Trump is not a saint. Yet, if people would let him do his job he could get a lot more done.
This is one of the things that turned me, and many others, around on Trump. Even with the constant battles he faces with the Media and the Dem. Party he has still accomplished a lot. Imagine what he could of done without all those battles.
He is President.
Get over it.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: KKLOCO

How is this possible?

Has anyone mentioned yet the mobility of many Americans? The US has a huge freeway system that anyone with a car that will drive at least 55 miles an hour can hop onto and within an hour be 55 to a hundred miles away from their starting point. And until a month or so ago, those freeways were full of people traveling here and there.

Has anyone mentioned that the US has at least thirteen thousand airports. In those air ports scores of airplanes take off and land every single day. And from my experience all of those planes are jammed full of people flying to where they do not have the time to drive. In six hours one plane can take a hundred people from one coast to another.

I don't know if other nations have citizens who travel as much or as far or as fast as the US.
I doubt any other First World nation has as diverse a population as the United States, or as much separation of powers as we do. There are something like 90,000 political entities in America, each with its own elected leaders, the power to levy taxes and its own police force if it wants one. Each of the 535 members of Congress thinks he or she should be the president, and each of the 50 governors doesn’t give a damn what Trump says or wants.

So we have wildly varying attitudes and responses toward the virus nationwide. Some may consider that a big disadvantage for America, but that’s the price we pay for having so much freedom. Most of us, at least on the right, don’t want the federal government telling us what to do.

Trump has dealt with the virus by cooperating with the states, cities and private sector, instead of dictating, which he could do by declaring martial law. Can you imagine the Left’s horror if he did so? Their worst fears come true; what they’ve accused him of being and seeking for more than three years.

And then you have the ultra-blue states of New York and New Jersey, which only very recently saw their combined share of U.S. covid19 deaths fall to 47 percent from a high of 54 percent not long ago. They have 8.6 percent of our population. Yet the news media and dems insist Trump is the incompetent one!

What do they want him to do about the debacles in New York and New Jersey? Arrest Cuomo, Murphy and de Blasio and assume direct responsibility for their fiefdoms? As far as I know, New Yorkers and New Jerseyans are more or less content with the job those three are doing, but I could be wildly mistaken. Meanwhile, not a single person has died for lack of a ventilator or ICU. You can bet we’d have heard about if if otherwise.
edit on 5-5-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join