It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump 2020 Passover message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Important message of God, faith, history, hope, family, goodness, zinc, holy week, and Easter... And praying.... These are just a few of what I observed... I believe that water is essential in healing us all by first blessing it, and giving thanks to the water before you drink it this will result in the Atoms and molecules changing to positive this I believe will help the zinc supplements break through the virus barrier and destroy the enemy... I put together as much data and informations as I could and the miracle healing powers of water and it's gift... Many research have already been conducted and I am trying to shine the light like a lighthouse in a storm... link provided...Together we can do this and heal our planet and protect us from this evil beasts of Killer...
youtube won't let me post this..3 minutes long only...
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Vetfather

Drink holy water, got it. Sounds like televangelist garbage.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

While it's not specifically about holy water, check out "The Hidden Messages of Water," by Masaru Emoto.
His research is pretty fascinating. Some of the results, as I recall, did appear to suggest that water (crystals, in particular) reacted to human stimulus--words, etc.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

So do plants, does that make them holy? I have met one pastor at a church that I believe had true faith in jesus. Most of them seem fake to me. Is the holy water at your church really holy water? If you are a true believer I suggest you pray over your own water and not trust in others faith.
edit on 10-4-2020 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2020 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
A Passover message from the man who owns a building at 666 5th Ave.

I think I’ll pass over.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I assisted the German Polizei of this scam. Selling holy water.

Pastor (convict) Baker was recently told to stop selling Holy water. He was advertising his Holy water could cure the corona virus.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

So do plants, does that make them holy? I have met one pastor at a church that I believe had true faith in jesus. Most of them seem fake to me. Is the holy water at your church really holy water? If you are a true believer I suggest you pray over your own water and not trust in others faith.

I'm Catholic, so yes, I believe the holy water at our parish is holy; it's been blessed by the priest.
BUT....the holy water fonts were all drained as part of the initial CV precautions.
Nobody's selling it with instructions to "drink this" for a cure to any ailments.
I have some at home that can be used for a blessing. That's it, really. It's a sacramental, not a cure-all.

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Missed Passover, it's always a full moon idk4s, but round here...we actually encourage reading Scripture unlike the Catholics tryin to ram rod the deal
edit on 10-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Dr Emoto's Water Experiments pretty much proved that thoughts, ideas and music has a direct effect on water…

S+F

- JC

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151
Giving thanks and projecting good thoughts onto water changes the molecules but before the molecules changes the Atom changes...That's a fact, on top of that good frequency also changes the molecules there's been many many studies from many researchers regardless of their belief and religion that has been documented...

I been doing this research since March 10 and I've collected and studied water...

If you link on the link I provided you can see the step-by-step research that led to this conclusion... It all started on March 6 when I saw the YouTube on medcram , regarding fighting this virus...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

originally posted by: bender151

While it's not specifically about holy water, check out "The Hidden Messages of Water," by Masaru Emoto.
His research is pretty fascinating. Some of the results, as I recall, did appear to suggest that water (crystals, in particular) reacted to human stimulus--words, etc.
www.tapatalk.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420
I agree with your hundred percent, and I studied that to regarding plants and how the aura of the plants increase in brightness when good thoughts are applied ...Let's not forget the water molecules in plants...
I got that informed page 4 on the link provided above...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
There are evil people all over the place, selling and making money on this tragedy..
Back in late February or early March the researchers from China and South Korea were having success to a degree getting zinc inside the virus protective shell and the way they were being successful according to the writings in the medical journal research was using chloroquine...
Chloroquine opens the door and zinc comes in and helps destroy The virus from within... Got that on page 1 a lot of watching the doctors researchers that's working 24 seven front-line information...

Since the lung is 83% water in the brain approximately 90% I was thinking , why not use water to help build up your defenses and fight this virus from within using zinc...

That's my idea and I'm putting it out here in the open to have a discussion about this...
Since there is no vaccine yet why not use God's gift to help us.

edit on 10-4-2020 by Vetfather because: forgot why not

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

originally posted by: cognizant420

I'm Catholic, so yes, I believe the holy water at our parish is holy; it's been blessed by the priest.
BUT....the holy water fonts were all drained as part of the initial CV precautions.
Nobody's selling it with instructions to "drink this" for a cure to any ailments.
I have some at home that can be used for a blessing. That's it, really. It's a sacramental, not a cure-all.

We have the power given to us by our Creator.
I notice when studying the molecule crystals and the words that was projected on it on the water the one that shined the most was when the word or thoughts Of God was applied...

I found that very revealing...

Since this virus is basically swimming in our lungs and throat and head in mostly water territory of the body... 90%, 83% levels... What if the water changing molecules,atoms... With zinc supplements crunched up into powder form one tablet only, and drinking that might penetrate the virus protective shield...
Like Star Trek... Sheld down, and that's not to mention that frequency also changes the water patterns...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

Dr Emoto's Water Experiments pretty much proved that thoughts, ideas and music has a direct effect on water…

S+F

- JC

Dr. Emoto Should've got a Nobel peace award!
Excellent thank you

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
There is so much data from A to Z that reveals that water is a living element...
, And I strongly believe in a nutshell it can heal us...
If you think about it water is already helping us just to name a few, it's needed to wash our hands, our face, shower, clean house wash laundry, and the rain washes away any virus in the air all , ground, surface,etc...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Finally after 2 days of trying upload...

top topics

join