It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is any of the Coronavirus news true?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Not sure how much is true, but I do know they are using that same Italian crowded ER clip to falsely imply all ERs are being overrun.

Im in Seattle and I still deliver food a few days a week to hospitals as my part time job. Now that our shifts have almost completely vanished hospitals are now one of our major customers, and I now go to over 7+ different hospitals and protocol has me enter through Emergency on most now. None of the hospitals I go to appear overrun or in panic mode. Most staff isnt even wearing masks.

I have my own mask and have worn one since this started, as well as gloves, but I sincerely don't fear my exposure levels. I feel I may already have had it months ago, but who knows? This is feeling a bit wag the dog, but yes I have already seen people I know pass from this.

I would watch less news right now and maybe learn how to make pizza, or take up sudoku

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yes. The rich are going to use this to further their own agendas and people like Nancy Pelosi & Steve Mnuchin & Donald are going to have ulterior motives & line their pockets while letting a lot of us die. That doesn’t mean the virus isn’t serious or a lot of people aren’t going to get really really sick/die. And you shouldn’t be disregarding lockdowns/quarantines and refusing vaccines

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams
Yes. The rich are going to use this to further their own agendas and people like Nancy Pelosi & Steve Mnuchin & Donald are going to have ulterior motives & line their pockets while letting a lot of us die. That doesn’t mean the virus isn’t serious or a lot of people aren’t going to get really really sick/die. And you shouldn’t be disregarding lockdowns/quarantines and refusing vaccines

Regarding Trump and Pelosi, one has been consistently losing money since he's been in politics, and the other has been getting rich since she's been in politics.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
twitter.com...

BINGO... there will soon be a Groundswell of Americans who feel this way.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The bigger the crowd carrying antibodies the better. We need them to
help others because they can make medicine from their plasma.

The medicine you refer to is a CoronaVirus Vaccine.
It has a filing date of July 23rd 2015, and approved
for use in Nov 2019.
European Patent # EP 3 172 319 B1

Once we've suffered long enough economically
the Pharmaceutical Company that owns the
patent might allow us to be vaccinated.

Don't be surprised if your children are not
allowed to return to school until they are
vaccinated.

Willy FuFu: dude, did you get that information from CNN?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

So a quarter have recovered out of a million and a sixteenth have died where are the other 750 thousand? Oh yeah in the hospital still needing care and equipment that's where.

You know what gets me about your posts? You always seem so sure of what you are saying as if you know something others don't know. Whether it be Hillary winning election, Trump surely being impeached and removed from office or even spending time in jail or now how severe the corona virus really is. Why do you always come across like that despite the fact you have been wrong way more than right? I'm asking questions and I'm wondering about these videos with empty hospitals and also wondering why you can't even find these videos on youtube with a search. They are being censored and as one poster said that fact alone is concerning. Could you answer some of these questions for me and maybe tell me what it is that makes you so sure of things you have no REAL way of knowing for sure?
edit on 3-4-2020 by keenmachine because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2020 by keenmachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
maybe tell me what it is that makes you so sure of things you have no REAL way of knowing for sure?

Rachel Maddow told her.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Logic would dictate that you can trust this youtube video as much as you can trust the mainstream media.

I would take each with a grain of salt, use your brain to seperate the fact from fiction.

All we really know is that there is a Virus and its called Covid-19, other than that its all fiction until its facts.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I believe that I am recovering from the wu flu as I write this.
I can only assume as I did not go for testing but the day before yesterday I was very ill with all the symptoms related to this virus. Still feeling a little under the weather but much better.
My point, I am a middle aged male, smoker, a little overweight, prediabetic, and mild COPD. By all the news reporting I should be in ICU or dead. But I am not. It really sucks, this virus, but personally I have been sicker.
I haven't been to work since Monday.
My work (boilers) takes me to hospitals on occasion. Was working at a hospital in North Dallas last week, two different days. Absolutely not crowded. Just a normal day at a hospital as far as number of people.
I wish we knew the whole truth.
Keep digging folks.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
To add a thought to my previous post, and this is true tin foil hat, fake moon landing kind of thought, but do you all realize how easy it would be to "Hollywood" the ER scenes, the Wuhan street scenes, all of it?
Crazy right?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

My guess is in some places there was an initial rush of people getting tested once it was announced there were tests available, then it died down. Now, the hospitals are gearing up and getting ready for the influx.

The United States is a big spread out country with a large population, it's going to take a while for it spread enough for us to see a meaningful impact. Hopefully our social distancing and quarantine measures softens the curve enough.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Bugs Bunny: My State would never force mandatory vaccinations. We have Constitutional
rights against that form of tyranny.

Willy FuFu: I assume you're not in the state of Florida. As mandatory vaccinations,
along with violations of quarantine have already been drafted by the 7th Judicial
circuit court for several counties in the state of Florida.

www.circuit7.org...

Bugs Bunny: I refuse to read that court document because I know CNN has yet to
report anything about a vaccine.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
MSM almost always uses "half truths". And it seems the same thing is going on here. People are dying of natural causes with coronavirus (which isn't unheard of under normal circumstances, but under normal circumstances, they wouldn't be checked for coronavirus) but not because of it. So the MSM are using real data, but the data itself is faulty/misleading, and they are not making any attempt to question it or inform us it could be tainted. Just "roll with it", etc.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-4-2020 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I can attest that this video is very real and the media is, has been, and continues to lie. I've been to 2 of the hospitals in our area where it was referred to as "hell" and we filmed absolutely ZERO people in the waiting room, in line, or even anywhere in the parking lots of these two hospitals.

It is all a lie and the sheep need to be herded.

Baaaaaaaaah........baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Case74282

I can attest that this video is very real and the media is, has been, and continues to lie. I've been to 2 of the hospitals in our area where it was referred to as "hell" and we filmed absolutely ZERO people in the waiting room, in line, or even anywhere in the parking lots of these two hospitals.

It is all a lie and the sheep need to be herded.

Baaaaaaaaah........baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....

Which hospitals have you been to and where were they referred to as Hell?

Why would there be people in the waiting room when elective procedures have been canceled and overall traffic to ER's is down? Do you think they are treating Covid patients in the waiting room or maybe in an ICU ?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe, but I actually doubt it because of the reaction I have seen from the people rolling over out of fear.
Sadly, it doesn't matter. The damage of allowing the government to do this in the first place has already been done.
Today's children will see government shutdowns as understandable and THEIR children will expect it.
The players play the long game. And the long game always wins.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Follow the narrative. The new reports "overwhelmed" and uses words like "hell" and yet no one is there.

They (the hospitals) think they are going to be overwhelmed because they are told by the CDC they are going to be so the actual hospital workers are not to blame. It is at the very top of the food chain in large hospital groups where the lies begin and only they know the truth. They have to follow the guidelines of moving / cancelling elective procedures in order to maintain the perception of anticipation of becoming overwhelmed with Covid-19 cases. And yet....they do not appear.

Then they have the ability to file for a loss of revenue "due to Covid-19" at which point....cha ching! In flows the massive billions of dollars from you and me.

"Just wait 2 weeks" has been the saying since the end of February.

It is not happening man. Wake up and stop believing the mockingbird media.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: texas thinker

ATSers please have a look here- the answers to 20 questions provide insight to what real people are thinking about Corona and the new normal.

www.quiz-maker.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Case74282
a reply to: opethPA

Follow the narrative. The new reports "overwhelmed" and uses words like "hell" and yet no one is there.

They (the hospitals) think they are going to be overwhelmed because they are told by the CDC they are going to be so the actual hospital workers are not to blame. It is at the very top of the food chain in large hospital groups where the lies begin and only they know the truth. They have to follow the guidelines of moving / cancelling elective procedures in order to maintain the perception of anticipation of becoming overwhelmed with Covid-19 cases. And yet....they do not appear.

Then they have the ability to file for a loss of revenue "due to Covid-19" at which point....cha ching! In flows the massive billions of dollars from you and me.

"Just wait 2 weeks" has been the saying since the end of February.

It is not happening man. Wake up and stop believing the mockingbird media.

All well and good but like I said..which two hospitals did you do your investigating at?

Any of them in NYC , PA, North Jersey area?

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 11IndependentThoughts

Good quiz.
Shared to FB to see what my friends there think.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join