It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is any of the Coronavirus news true?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: 11IndependentThoughts
a reply to: texas thinker

ATSers please have a look here- the answers to 20 questions provide insight to what real people are thinking about Corona and the new normal.

www.quiz-maker.com...

Only 137 responses to this so far. Pretty much useless, sample size too small.

Lol your trying to get ATS people to take a survey , yea good luck with that chief . That survey has Government written all over it , its not gonna be touched/

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

ATSers please have a look here- the answers to 20 questions provide insight to what real people are thinking about Corona and the new normal.

www.quiz-maker.com...

Lol your trying to get ATS people to take a survey , yea good luck with that chief . That survey has Government written all over it , its not gonna be touched/

I know man. Me and my bro are too scared to even post it on our own accounts because of fear of people thinking we are trying to push an agenda. If you take it I can see your IP, which is the case for every click that you make. To think someone is bold enough to be posting to ATS but timid to take a survey is kinda funny to me. Of those who have taken this, many have dared me to ask more controversial questions that I won't even consider posting here! I have DM'd it to some people who have a big influence but no response. So it is basically me and friends and family and a few random folks. Small sample size but hoping it catches on organically and snowballs. The account lets me get up to 50,000 responses.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

www.quiz-maker.com...

I'm not trying to get anyone to do anything. I was commenting on someone else's post that included the survey. Learn how the site works.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
All you need to know is in here and if after reading this you still want to be a frightened lemming, that's your choice

www.nejm.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

www.quiz-maker.com...

If you didn't start a thread dedicated to your quiz, I'd suggest doing so. Some posters are going to balk at the idea of participating in a survey despite frequently posting on a forum, but I'm reasonably certain most will be happy to oblige. It'll give a more rounded perspective on exactly where the (more active) membership actually stands.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

From your source:

Community spread in the United States could require a shift from containment to mitigation strategies such as social distancing in order to reduce transmission. Such strategies could include isolating ill persons (including voluntary isolation at home), school closures, and telecommuting where possible.9

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

www.quiz-maker.com...

If you didn't start a thread dedicated to your quiz, I'd suggest doing so. Some posters are going to balk at the idea of participating in a survey despite frequently posting on a forum, but I'm reasonably certain most will be happy to oblige. It'll give a more rounded perspective on exactly where the (more active) membership actually stands.

Do you also find it hilarious that people who post here think it would be risky to respond to an internet survey?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

edit on 4-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I know , I was talking to the guy who posted the quiz originally , my mistake .

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Needed that... Thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
www.worldometers.info...

I've been noticing that when I go onto worldometers.com to see the death statistics, half the "source" links are just twitter posts.

No verifyable news article. Nothing. Certainly nobody going out and pulling the death certificate to have a look.

I like to hope there is some reason unknown to me, why those twitter posts are deemed credible.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Groups of citizens who lost jobs and/or wages, should get together, in class actions suits, and sue the news networks who made fraudulent reports, to refund them their lost wages.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
www.worldometers.info...

I've been noticing that when I go onto worldometers.com to see the death statistics, half the "source" links are just twitter posts.

No verifyable news article. Nothing. Certainly nobody going out and pulling the death certificate to have a look.

I like to hope there is some reason unknown to me, why those twitter posts are deemed credible.

I just tried clicking on the source links for about 10 different states. Most of them went to their state's coronavirus webpage, which contains their official numbers based on what their health services are reporting. If you don't wanna believe them, that's fine, but seems pretty official to me.

The only one I saw that went to Twitter was one that went to Governor Cuomo's Twitter, and it was a video of one of his briefings where he is talking about numbers from the state's health agency. Again, seems pretty official to me. Still up to you if you believe them or not.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
Groups of citizens who lost jobs and/or wages, should get together, in class actions suits, and sue the news networks who made fraudulent reports, to refund them their lost wages.

Absolutely. Start with all the networks that ran that footage from Italy as if it were someplace in the U.S.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Here's a question... how many of you that believe this pandemic is all a big hoax perpetrated by all the World's Governments also believe in the possibility that the Earth is flat?

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It's been a while that I've shown myself here, watching this whole corona thing unfolding before my eyes.
Now my real profession is that I'm a field service insurance worker to repair and repair damage caused by flooding, fire, and burglary.

Daily I meet people and I have to ask people before I go in if they are sick. Also, I have to keep my designated distance and no handshaking.

I'm now doing this from the moment the virus started and I encountered zero people with any flu or a minor cold catch for over three months now. As of my teammates also zero people yet. I myself I should have been hospitalized by now for all the indirect contacts I made with a lot of people or touching stuff in their homes.

As of my other teammates also none of them have any flu symptoms or corona symptoms.
There's no one in my direct family or friends or family and friends from their side that had corona.

We might face a major operation that has to lead to war, to first start chaos than blame to the established order, as then blaming china distrust among each other, major economic crisis, that leads to many layoffs poverty and finally leads to a high criminal rate unseen to total martial law.

No government in the world can restore the damage that has already been inflicted by this economic disaster that for some already happened and for those that will face it afterward.

They can make pregnancy and diabetes self-test why can't they make a seasonal self-test so that after you test yourself positive or negative one can stay at home or go to work? In War times they can design and build new things within months as in ww2?

from those who really died I really morn and I have to follow the guidelines.

watching an episode of Huff paranormal the spirits talk about covid19, and that we are being tested as they also speak of war.

For those who believe in spirit communication as I do as what Steve shows. That to me, we have to embrace ourselves for something that will cause the estimated global figures besides cov19 that maybe one day could be called " covert 2019 "

Be save everybody

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I've EMT buddies in Arkansas.

It's very real. Even in a not so "infected" state as Arkansas. They are delivering Covid-19 patients on a regular basis.

Hospitals are trying to keep occupancy low because they're preparing for the surge.

There's also some city hospitals which are empty all year around. That's typical and footage of those should be ignored. They will be put back into use soon.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
Here's a question... how many of you that believe this pandemic is all a big hoax perpetrated by all the World's Governments also believe in the possibility that the Earth is flat?

About the same amount that get the majority of their world views from fox and info wars.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Navieko

About the same amount that get the majority of their world views from fox and info wars.

Fox News was calling this a problem and calling out Democrat’s before other MSN outlets. Fox News was calling this a problem when Nancy Pelosi was at a meeting telling everyone how safe it was to go to China Town in New York.

Bash Fox News all you want, but at least bash them when appropriate. Fox News fired the anchor who was constantly calling this a hoax.

I am not defending Fox News, I think they can be equally partisan hacks, but I will defend the truth regardless of what side it’s on.

edit on 5-4-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join