It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is any of the Coronavirus news true?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I don't post specifics because my sources could lose their jobs.

-actually, the opposite--under-reporting the cause of death--is happening. Local medical examiners are keeping the numbers down by NOT putting Cov-19 on death certs. They are putting pneumonia or cardiac arrest down. ME doesn't usually speculate about underlying vs. accompanying causes of death. the Wall Street Journal ran an article yesterday that Italy has massively underreported the covid19 deaths there. So places like Bergamo list 2000 dead. But there deaths in "normal categories" are 2-3 times the march totals from last year....

-I keep my own graphs of this disease, and have gotten some verbal info from state authorities. The numbers in my state are low. Guy said my graph was meaningless because at least half the deaths are not reported. Said that if a presumptive CoviD 19 dies while waiting for the test results to come in, they are NEVER entered on the death certificate. Policy is, if something else got written on the death cert before the tests came in, "just go with what we said the first time."

-There is a genuine backlog at the hospitals. The administrators are spinning it though. Civilians imagine that if the hospital is "full", that the ER must be packed. But the logjam isn't at the ER entrance. They are trying to not have covids in the ER, so the workers don't leave. The bottleneck isn't in the waiting room. Its up on the 4th floor, where they only have 25 ventilators, and have 28 presumptive Covid19s, who cannot breathe on their own. They cannot show it on the news, and so media makes up their own story and provides their own footage. There's only 1 ventilator in the ER... the other 24 are upstairs, in use. and there is a "long waiting line" but they don't have the beds jammed in the hallway. the "line" is in the bed-scheduler's logistics software. doesn't mean it isn't real.

-I know of 3 workers, one is not working because she tested positive for CoViD, the 2nd has it in his family at home. 3rd was paid to disinfect the hallways and door handles--he has been sent home to self isolate, in exchange for them continuing to pay him.

So it's real. I am not posting pics and GPS coordinates for the same reason no one else it. People get fired for talking about how bad things are.

Don't worry. In another 2 weeks you'll have your own anecdotes, first-hand.

edit on 2-4-2020 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: Moohide

What about the reports that there are long lines for testing followed the next day by street reporters showing absolutely no one being tested? Was it a one day thing and the media happened to pick the only day there was a line?

I live near a large hospital, maybe the largest in my county, Macomb County, MI
They opened a drive up testing tent several weeks ago, the first couple days it was open there were many cars in line, maybe 75-80 cars lined down the street. I drove by maybe 5 times in those couple days.
Every day since then when I have driven by, no cars at all.
I have been tempted to drive in there and ask them some questions but I don’t want them taking my plate number down and getting a visit from the police.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

Either massive reform or a revolution in thought.

You're correct that the media is used as a tool for psychological control. There are box loads full of declassified files revealing that the Pentagon/Govt directly influenced what was and wasn't said in radio, tv, print, film, gaming, etc for decades.

All the way back to the Spanish and American War of 1898, the govt used media to sway public opinion, in that case with a false flag explosion on the Maine (which was an accident) that the papers portrayed as an attack by Spain on the US. This admitted propaganda led to a game- changing war that put the US at the forefront of the Colonial Powers. All based on a known lie maliciously designed to gain power at the people's expense.

Through the century TPTB utilized propaganda to lead us in virtually all wars, to shape our economic behavior, even as far as mind control for the sake of mind control. Nearly everything is a lie now, almost all our beliefs were fed to us via media and we naively accept them as true, even irrelevant things like minor science concepts or the idioms and phrases we say on a daily basis are molded and directed.

Simple Google searches on all of these things will reveal controversy in places you'd never suspect - like did the Pentagon really influence romantic drama films? Yes, in fact they did - because the mind control requires all our beliefs to be addressed even seemingly innocuous ones.

If we know this much from basic FOI requested document dumps, imagine what's still classified?

A good rule of thumb is that "everything we think we know is BS", and work from there slowly unraveling your own BS beliefs and assumptions. Question every last belief and see if you can debunk it. Every day you should be able to break a few bogus ideas floating around in your head.

The Pentagon was actually the ones behind the Corona Hoax and they even directed the global response via the UN and military channels. The Security Council rules Earth and China, Russia, the UK, and France worked in concert with the US Pentagon's joint project to hoax everyone.

They, via combined efforts, are in complete control of this planet and everything on it. Including our minds to a extreme degree.

I may not have recognized the game plan had I not seen these bogus statistics they presented to sway opinion that CoV19 was more dangerous than it actually was. They lied about the entire science behind this virus and exaggerated and even LIED on purpose to promote hysteria and fear. To disrupt public interrelationships significantly.

After seeing these blatant and easily disproven lies I was onto them as the source of this specific info was delivered by military intelligence officers - making it completely obvious who purposely designed misleading statistics. The Pentagon, probably DIA but there are other units I saw, one from the Marines. It was a comprehensive propaganda effort but a trained eye can dissect and deconstruct their BS easily.

I hope some of them read this post actually so they'll know I'm breaking minds free and am insurgent against their narratives. It was an ambush and I got them again lol.

There's a war for your mind here and I'm going to cost them even more resources and potentially create dissent among their own ranks and affect them with my counter-propaganda.

You personally Robert are already Free and moving forward so take my post as supply and support. I'm just handing you ammo and fuel. For others, this may be the roadside bomb that woke them from the mind control.

Keep up the fight.
Lies can never win in the end, and always remember the Truth sets us free. No more slavery, it's gotta end.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Do you people really have your heads buried so deep in the sand that you think this is fake?

The entire world is in cahoots to fake itself out? Think about what the # you are thinking.

The empty hospital thing. Even in areas mostly unaffected only critical procedures are being done.
Voila! Empty parking lots! Nobody walking around hallways Voila! In the rooms geniuses.

You claim to not watch the news cuz it's fake. Watch the news. It's not fake. Do they sometimes use
a deceptive photo or one of a different scene somewhere else? All of them always have.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I actually had the thought that their may have been lines for a few days. But why no follow up report that the lines are now empty?

Shouldn’t we encourage more testing? Isn’t that what all these tents and such were set up for? Seems like we spent a lot of resources and are getting very little response.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrandSchemeOfThings
Do you people really have your heads buried so deep in the sand that you think this is fake?

The entire world is in cahoots to fake itself out? Think about what the # you are thinking.

The empty hospital thing. Even in areas mostly unaffected only critical procedures are being done.
Voila! Empty parking lots! Nobody walking around hallways Voila! In the rooms geniuses.

You claim to not watch the news cuz it's fake. Watch the news. It's not fake. Do they sometimes use
a deceptive photo or one of a different scene somewhere else? All of them always have.

And you still believe them without first hand knowledge?

I actually do watch the news. I know the numbers they were throwing out meant they are either ignorant or intentionally misleading. As some of the numbers they were reporting were actually contradictory.

edit on 2-4-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
I've been to the ER twice since the outbreak. Completely empty. Our hospital serves a four county area. All is well.

My wife is now showing covid symptoms though... If I go down, lie and tell the world I was awesome.

Covid symptoms?

As in cold and flu symptoms?

I think your wife will be fine....

Something is up

I see the results of the panic...

But no results from a virus...
edit on 2-4-2020 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GrandSchemeOfThings

I posted this in another thread about the numbers that the same doctors were using to show how they were contradicting themselves.

I am rounding to make this simple.

According to the numbers being reported 80% of the population shows little to no symptoms. According to the same sources we are not testing those people because we don’t have the resources to do so. That means at least 80% go untested and are therefore unconfirmed.

This was from about a week ago, and I don’t feel like updating the numbers at this time, but here is what was being reported.

For the US

80,000 confirmed cases
1,200 confirmed deaths

If 80% go untested, that means there were likely at least 400,000 cases of Coronavirus at the time. 80,000 is 20% of 400,000.

1200/400,000 =.003
Move the decimal 2 places and you end up with .3% death rate.

But those same sources reporting those numbers were reporting death rates of 3% or more. They were either horrible at math or lying about something. Either way they shouldn’t be trusted.

This is the math that has been running through my head since the numbers were first reported and why I was so irritated by the lockdowns.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I am so glad muzzleflash will keep an eye those propagandist

They feed us with the the storys that they want us to believe..constant brainwashing .

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

What about the reports that there are long lines for testing followed the next day by street reporters showing absolutely no one being tested? Was it a one day thing and the media happened to pick the only day there was a line?

They opened a drive up testing tent several weeks ago, the first couple days it was open there were many cars in line, maybe 75-80 cars lined down the street. I drove by maybe 5 times in those couple days.
I have been tempted to drive in there and ask them some questions but I don’t want them taking my plate number down and getting a visit from the police.

Or testing you, giving a false positive and admitting you.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Im beginning to get a feeling that we really are being completely lied to.

I keep hearing all these scary stories and I see the results of the panic...

I have been expecting 'Key Workers' to be dropping like flies, but no they are soldiering on. Yet C19 is a SARS virus and they are not getting the protections they need.

Yes some are self-isolating because they have self-diagnosed symptoms but i just don't see these scare stories around me neither apart from the panic buying.

Somethings not right about this whole virus thing.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Something is up

I see the results of the panic...

Just thinking about this using the scientific method, you could frame a hypothesis that would convince you, and see if the null hypothesis is rejected or retained. It's fine to say "I won't believe it till I see proof," as long as you can quantify what kind of proof would be required.

Maybe deaths among the elderly? But then, a lot of them wouldn't take much of a push to cross over, anyway...

Bodies in the morgue? Unless you hang out at the morgue generally, that's not going to enter you stream of awareness...

Just like number of ventilators in use at your local hospital. They are usually dispersed on several floors. You'd basically have to get a job at the hospital and mole your way in...

You'll never see any evidence, as long as you keep your eyes shut.

just sayin'

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The MSM reports the highest number, when it come to # of cases in the USA and Globally.

Take a look at: www.worldometers.info...

They report that we're "nearing 1 million cases globally, with more than 50,000 deaths"....without mentioning that more than 200,000 of those cases have recovered.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The Pentagon was actually the ones behind the Corona Hoax and they even directed the global response via the UN and military channels. The Security Council rules Earth and China, Russia, the UK, and France worked in concert with the US Pentagon's joint project to hoax everyone.

So what is their goal?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Graysen

Oh snap only two weeks away from death...again. Exactly how afraid should I be?

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen

Don't worry. In another 2 weeks you'll have your own anecdotes, first-hand.

In all fairness, we've been hearing this line for at least a month. It's starting to sound like the climate predictions. "By 1990... by 2000... by 2010... by 2020..."

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

a reply to: GrandSchemeOfThings

I posted this in another thread about the numbers that the same doctors were using to show how they were contradicting themselves.

I am rounding to make this simple.

According to the numbers being reported 80% of the population shows little to no symptoms. According to the same sources we are not testing those people because we don’t have the resources to do so. That means at least 80% go untested and are therefore unconfirmed.

This was from about a week ago, and I don’t feel like updating the numbers at this time, but here is what was being reported.

For the US

80,000 confirmed cases
1,200 confirmed deaths

If 80% go untested, that means there were likely at least 400,000 cases of Coronavirus at the time. 80,000 is 20% of 400,000.

1200/400,000 =.003
Move the decimal 2 places and you end up with .3% death rate.

But those same sources reporting those numbers were reporting death rates of 3% or more. They were either horrible at math or lying about something. Either way they shouldn’t be trusted.

This is the math that has been running through my head since the numbers were first reported and why I was so irritated by the lockdowns.

I did a thread about this very thing last week, based on an article published by Dr. Fauci. The real death rate is likely under 1%.

Here's the thread

The "sky is falling" crowd didn't care for it.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: RazorV66

Or testing you, giving a false positive and admitting you.

At which point you do actually get the virus because the hospital is the most likely place you're gonna get it.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
There are reports of hospitals telling staff to mark the Death Certificates cause as "Covid 19" first no matter what caused the death and the remaining illness to be named secondary.

The way I read about it was this: If a person dies of normal causes, infection, pneumonia, cancer, what have you, the cause of death must be blamed on the virus. Why? To inflate numbers? To increase panic? Control?

What gives?

Do you have links? This is a pretty serious claim, one I haven't seen yet.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: havok
There are reports of hospitals telling staff to mark the Death Certificates cause as "Covid 19" first no matter what caused the death and the remaining illness to be named secondary.

The way I read about it was this: If a person dies of normal causes, infection, pneumonia, cancer, what have you, the cause of death must be blamed on the virus. Why? To inflate numbers? To increase panic? Control?

What gives?

Do you have links? This is a pretty serious claim, one I haven't seen yet.

He might be referring to this but that is fake news, at least in the U.S. it is. I have no idea if such claims are credible anywhere else.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join