It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:
(post by Jamie2018 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

My daughter is due to have my first grandchild and her first child...in a few weeks. She is TERRIFIED that she or her baby girl will get sick....or that the baby will have to be separated from her because she got sick seeing patients.....scary, scary world.....plus, she just feels as if she is cursed....like my best friend's daughter who had planned this VERY expensive wedding and had to cancel everything....wedding was in April/May (it is a multi-cultural marriage, so there were many parts over several days)…..ME? I am disabled, so I hardly left the house anyways....but my husband has early emphysema and already has suffered from a pneumothorax last year.....so we are scared HE might come down with it.....some folks in Arizona are not taking ANY of this seriously....and there are people all over the place.....definitely not social distancing.....WE have been on lockdown since last Sunday....we have our food delivered and we don't leave. My husband works from home.....

(post by CthruU removed for a manners violation)
(post by ARM1968 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Update from Vermont: 52 confirmed cases here with 2 deaths (both were older patients) and 1,158 tests have been conducted.

Still 307 people being monitored

www.healthvermont.gov...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Fron French Live Feed at 11h57 :

The two new French Doctors who have died from COVID19 have been named.

Jean-Marie Boegle worked as a Gynecologist-Obstetrician in the Diaconat Clinic in Mulhouse, he was 66 years old.
His death was confirmed this morning.

Sylvain Welling, 60, died in Saint-Avold Hospital after being admitted Wednesday last week for 'Respiratory Problems' the Mayors' Office said.

www.20minutes.fr...

These are the people we should trying to save, by staying inside, and isolating, to stop the spread!

edit : These are the Second and Third Doctors to die from COVID19 in France, both in the Mulhouse region.
The first Doctor was from north of Paris in the Oise region.
edit on 23-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added calrification comment 2nd and 3rd

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Rumour in the UK is that legislation is being passed today to allow lockdown.

Have had this rumour before, but I think after the shocking scenes this weekend it's much more likely now.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
From French Live feed at various times :

12h23 :
A Lyon Pharmacy owner has been caught re-selling Masks destined to Hospital workers, at an inflated price.
He had already previously been cautioned for similar actions.
He was selling boxes of 25 FFP2 masks for 60€.
He will be judged on 2nd July, and risks 6 months in Prison, and a 10000€ fine.

12h34 :
First death in Gambia, 70 yr old Imam from Bangladesh.
Arrived in the country from Senegal on 13th March.

12h55 :
Chinese Embassy in Paris accuses US to be at the Origin of the Coronavirus
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

They are questioning the 'sudden and surprise' Closure of Fort Detrick in Maryland, USA, last July.
(and other questions)

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Doesn't look closed to me ?
home.army.mil...
edit on 23-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: spelling and stuff

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
Friday 20th of March - In Australia the Sydney Community gave a big F.U. to the BS Covid-19 frenzy by packing Bondi Beach.

Bondi Beach

We need more of this.

The beach is now closed because of this, to hell with them, what will they do if we continue to go?

Fight Back People!

They should all be shot!!

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

They should all be shot!!

OMG DUDE - That's a bit harsh!!!

Get some sun, go stroll along a beautiful beach in you're best G String, you'll feel much better.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
USA Update - twitter.com...

To say that more testing will show a lower CFR of .05% is completely random and not based on reality. The more hospitals fill past capacity the more people will needlessly die. Ignore the numbers and listen to the doctors and nurses in hard hit areas. THAT is the reality.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Image of the Military Field Hospital in Mulhouse Yesterday, courtesy of Julien Chatelier/AP, via The Guardian Live feed at 10.02am link :

edit on 23-3-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added link to source page and credit.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Facebook donates emergency reserve of 720,000 masks due to coronavirus outbreak

twitter.com...
why would Facebook have a surplus of 720,000 masks to give away anyway>?

Because of the fires. They were to protect the CA employees from smoke when the fires get bad

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Unfortunately, it’s needed to enforce the social distancing policy. Nobody is following directions when leaving the house and it’s going to cause huge numbers of cases and fatalities in the coming weeks and months. There are times when my partner or I have to venture out for supplies and every time it’s an ordeal, we don’t have enough gloves and we don’t have clean masks to wear, it’s stressful. To see scores of people wandering around oblivious, looking at you like you might be dangerous for wearing PPE and keeping your distance is frankly infuriating. They can not comprehend any of this and aren’t making any real effort to protect themselves or others.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
They just need to wake up and realise it's not gonna happen!
I'm sick of hearing they MAY postpone it, we all know it's not going ahead.
It's just annoying at this point!
Not directed at you Bicent, just the content! a reply to: Bicent

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Concerning Ft. Detrick, I know a contractor that was performing work on their biological incinerators last year, well after July. It was in Autumn as I remember.

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join