It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 381
<< 378  379  380   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
coronavirus antibody test have been approved but there not available to us.

Now all sold out

And may need to be a professional to buy it. 15-minute test

edit on 11-4-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Here is a video, it deals with hypertension drugs most likely increasing bad events That part starts at around ten minutes.

www.youtube.com...

I don't know if someone posted this yet, probably has been because it is a week old already.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
They have the antibody tests but unfortunately, this 25 15-minute simple test is not available to us yet if ever.
If we have a doctor here he may be able to get some.

www.bendsource.com...

Why can’t I buy this test right now?

Weeks into state and national lockdowns and emergency declarations, the U.S. cannot test everyone who is sick because of a shortage of both tests and personal protective equipment for health care workers. In Oregon, both the OHA and primary care physicians restrict testing to those 65 and older with chronic medical conditions and compromised immune systems.

Parker from ToxTests said that because of the global demand for serological tests, as shipments arrive from China, they are sold before they even land in the U.S.

“A supplier I work with all the time just jacked up the price to $1000 for a box of 25 kits,” he said. “With another, the cost doubled in 48 hours. Nobody will reveal how many [kits] they have on hand. Things are coming in waves. There’s long wait times. I have to tell [my clients] that the kits may not arrive for four to six weeks.”

Further, because of the nationwide test shortage, the kits are currently only available for professional use: at hospitals, clinics and doctor’s offices. Google is now blocking any online sales for at-home test kits that might come on the market, Parker said.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Please Close

Part 6 open

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

YOu can still add another 100 pages to this thread, you close too early.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Part 6 here.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 378  379  380   >>

join