It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67
Hope it's just for rubbish.

I would imaging they are generating literally tons of "infectious waste" (gloves, gowns, IV's, etc.) over the last 2+ months this has been going-on. Also, it might normally be shipped elsewhere for disposal/incineration, and now somebody has decided that maybe its better not to ship that stuff around and do point-of-source disposal/incineration.

Of course, yes, it does not slip one's mind that they could maybe also be used for cremation of HR (human remains).

I hope they are burning disposables etc, but I've seen lots of reports of them running out of such things and reusing them.

Still, they probably have a backlog of such things waiting for incineration, and hopefully a new supply in the making. So I agree and hope this is what they are for.

Don't hospitals usually have their own incinerators too for such purposes? Still, they could have a backlog. Just thought I'd put the info out there, doesn't get us very far though!

You may have missed this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
56 new cases excluding hubei, is 56.. In China.

🎉

We won!!

Pres Jinping nominated for Nobel prize. Go Xi!

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Tokyo time 9am 2-19-2020

First want to thank everyone for reading my post on Japan's situation regarding the CoVid-19 virus. First you have to understand there is NO type of CDC here in Japan. www.cdc.gov...
This was the foundation of the great mishap that took place on the ship. To get to the basic problem, the infected crew members should have been immediately changed upon the news being released of the virus is on the ship. Once this horrible and big mistake gets out publicly, govt. slow fault of incompetence , people have got to realize that people in charge of our well being are not always "competent " (www.dictionary.com...) in their guidance upon REAL emergencies .

Update:
Please take this with utmost serious precaution in your life now. Your means of transportation will now depend on whether you may get the virus. These are NOT mim words here, but govt. officials words. Today, yes, finally someone in govt. said the truth, mass transportation is going to be... (I'll leave it blank since the English translation may sound to severe for the naive) Get prepared now people. Really, I don't like to put out pure BS, but I'd definitely start thinking ahead now of what to expect. Yesterday, we went shopping, keep in mind we don't live in Tokyo, but our stores here which we have 5 pretty much all within bicycle distance, well, toilet paper, kleenex's (sp), mask, alcohol base tissues, rice, water and many types of frozen vegetables were disappearing or already have disappeared from the shelves.
Here is a picture that really may take place in your town one day. Just lets hope not.

For those really wanting to know the numbers of an actual breakdown how the virus can spread with crew members on the ship that are infected, here it is:

Day 5 Feb 10 infected
7 41 infected
8 3 infected
9 6 "
10 65 " (notice the big jump) why, more people were being tested, I think at the time 30 a day, so this would show 100% that were tested 60 of them tested positive (wow)
12 39 " (on the 12th day, this is when it starts to get bad), what I'm pointing out here is , this can be your city that you live in and your officials may want to be hiding this. Do you see the puzzle here now. Keep the public unaware of the pandemic that "is" going to take place. Pandemic means : one does not know where the virus is coming from and that you'll see in any highly populated areas. (see my post with the 20000 customers at the department store, China could know who they were are) I don't think America has this technology yet.
13 44 " more people now
15 67 " getting worse (yes, they are testing a bit more people now)
16 70 " this is the day that they were able to test like 300 people (or at least had the capability to do so)
17 99 " can you now imagine big cities in your area
18 88 " not really getting any "true " low numbers here
19 not available yet

So as of yesterday 88 infected, but this number means: AND MORE
542 currently known (9am 2-19 Tokyo time) have been infected on the ship

This morning some people will disembark from the liner, they will be going to the new hospital I mentioned in my thread earlier. Brand spank'n new one.

The greatest threat now is HOW PEOPLE TRAVEL. It has now been said. That's it folks. Recommended mask and some type of gloves when out doors.

I don't have an update on new virus patients that are now being treated. Should have another update after 2 pm today. So stay tune. For those interested, you might bookmark my updates and then you don't have to go back thru all the pages, although I 'v e in the past posted them all in a post.

Stay calm, but remember its always calm before the storm. Yes, we got prepared yesterday with what was still available, will we have to starting using it, maybe not, maybe yes. I think by this Friday here in Japan we'll .... never mind. I just want to post facts.

Again thanks for the PM's. I still got a few more to read this morning. See ya soon.

またね see ya later

edit on 0200000043022020-02-18T19:02:43-06:00024302pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: Halfswede

Reading the page (or the article). The morality rate for 85 + year olds is 14.8%, the overall is much less.

I asked Alien Abduct to show their calculations, because they stated " by my calculations it appears the mortality rate remains about 14%", Thus I want to see what data they used.

The worldmeters.info site is NOT an academic or professional group. Using them is also naive

reading your first link:

CFR = deaths / (deaths + recovered) which, with the latest data available, would be equal to: 2,009 / (2,009 + 14,555) = 12% CFR (worldwide)

This is not much off of 14% to make an issue of.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
New Zealand post halts mail to and from China.

Coronavirus: NZ Post halts mail to and from China 

www.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Not sure of the breakdown in regards to age groups, locations etc, but it looks like in general overall terms, the fatality rate is around 2.5%

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

BREAKING: South Korea confirms 15 new cases of coronavirus

source bno news Twitter
edit on 18-2-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312

BREAKING: South Korea confirms 15 new cases of coronavirus

source bno news Twitter

You know the South Korean can come to Japan by ferry . This doesn't look good for Japan. They come by the 100's here weekly. I hope they bar South Koreans now from entering by ferry. And those on boat can get the virus due to the closed enclosure .

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
·
34m
South Korea is preparing to announce about 10 new cases of coronavirus, according to Yonhap

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
New York has 20 something in quarantine in Westchester County. So far no symptoms.

Life goes on as normal. I’ve seen no increase in masks. I’d say fear level is minimal.

Right now it is still the Chinese taking the worst of this. The other day China Town was on the news practically begging people to come because business is slowing down.

There is still an impact in other areas of businesses that deal with China. The guy I know who works in a warehouse is down to part time hours.

Spoke to a woman who had family in Indonesia. They are not too concerned she said.

I also got nasty sick after an encounter with a woman coming home from a flight. She mentioned she felt ill. Had a cough and 101 fever. It passed in about 3 days. Made me wonder there for a second.

Not too much chatter. Will update if I hear anything significant.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
New Zealand post halts mail to and from China.

Coronavirus: NZ Post halts mail to and from China 

www.nzherald.co.nz...

To and from... that's an interesting decision.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Here is a picture that really may take place in your town one day. Just lets hope not.

it's a picture from Hong Kong.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Stay safe out there m8!

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

A clearly stupid decision made in an attempt to appear to not be racist.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This is kind of interesting. Wonder if they do a lot of touching at the church? I know at my mother's church they turn to everyone around them and shake hands, or if it was from a sneeze

BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
·
10m
11 of the new cases in South Korea have been linked to the 31st case, according to health officials. The woman apparently infected 10 people at a church and another at a hospital where she went.
edit on 18-2-2020 by asdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I think it's cause we have no flights to and from China at the moment.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
why is wuflu showing 29 cases?

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neurosurgeon

I think it jumped because of this - Americans being quarantined in Nebraska: thehill.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

A clearly stupid decision made in an attempt to appear to not be racist.

No doubt after China being rather annoyed with Australia for banning people from China entering the country.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

also, i just spoke with a friend living in Tokyo. he's saying you're just spreading FUD and at least in Tokyo it's "life as usual" - shops are full, you can even buy masks without a problem.

now, i'm not saying that cannot change with time, but you seem to be going full panic mode recently.

calm the f..k down.

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join