It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google ordered to turn over a year of Jussie Smollett emails, data by judge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The data includes email, photos, private messages etc.. There is also a report that a judge has recused themselves from the case determining if a special prosecutor should be appointed.

Google ordered to turn over a year of Jussie Smollett emails

Jussie Smollett Update

I haven't seen any new threads on this topic. The google data seems to be requested by the special prosecutor.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb
Is that the famous french actor jucy smollyay?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Jussie is telling the truth. He has lied to himself so much that his brain synapse has built a new neuron path that accepts the lies as facts. Case dismissed.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This link says that the special prosecutor also requested a years worth of data from Mr. Smollett's manager's account. It was Mr. Smollett's manager who reported the alleged attack.

Jussie Smollett Investigation: Google

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Good, I hope they get to the bottom of Jussie's fairytale that he STILL stands by to this day... This has stunk to high heaven since it happened.

Somehow Jussie managed to hoax a hate crime (on multiple fronts.. both the racism dynamic and the homosexual dynamic) and politicize it (claiming the attackers were both white and wearing Trump hats).

He's racist and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law with actual justice now that new evidence is supposed to be turned over.

PS there was a lot of funny business with Michelle Obama's top aide working with the DA, as well as Kamala Harris & Cory Booker's "anti-lynching bill". Smollett was also at anti-trump rallies well before the hoaxed hate crime.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
is it still illegal to send death threats with white powder in the envelope through the US postal service? It seems that's not a real crime anymore.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Am I the only one that didn't want to hear the name Jussie Smollett in 2020!!

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
well i guess we will get to find out if he had communicated w Corey Booker or Kamala Harris about the "incident" as some alleged so that could be interesting plus the managers communication's

storyful.com...

Chicago Police held a press conference on February 21 to outline charges against Smollett, who was arrested on suspicion of filing a false report about a January 29 incident that he described as a hate crime against him. Storyful analyzed Twitter conversations about Smollett on February 21 and found a surge in mentions of Democratic presidential candidates Kamala Harris and Cory Booker in relation to the case.
so this could be intersting i hope they throw the book at him

www.nytimes.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

Harris, Booker call attack on black gay actor an 'attempted modern-day lynching' The two senators, both of whom have eyes on the White House, have sponsored a federal anti-lynching bill.
and

The two senators, Kamala Harris, D-Calif., and Cory Booker, D-N.J., last year introduced an anti-lynching bill that would make attacks like the one on Smollett a federal crime. “This was an attempted modern-day lynching,” tweeted Harris, who last week announced her 2020 presidential bid. “No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.”
so like i said it will be interesting to see what other connections the communications smollett did will reveal

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I don’t even care if this clown gets jail time. I just want him to own what he did and stop pretending it didn’t happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Sweet... Kudos.a reply to: Stupidsecrets

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Jussie is telling the truth. He has lied to himself so much that his brain synapse has built a new neuron path that accepts the lies as facts. Case dismissed.

That’s the entire premise of cNn’s operations too. Repeat lies
Never tell truth
Repeat lies

Those who are unable to think for themselves will believe the lies

It works. Luckily on a very very small percentage of easily manipulated people

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Cory Booker and Kamala Harris Implicated in Smollett HOAX.

Kamala Harris already dropped out of the Presidential race.

Today, Cory Booker drops out of the Presidential Race.

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

join