It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jail guards arrested on charges related to Jeffrey Epstein’s death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
According to leoaffairs.com, the two guards who were supposed to be watching ol' Jeff fell asleep on the job the night he was murd ... uh, offed himself. The report claims that they both "fell asleep for several hours" then tried to alter records to cover their asses.

I'm sure they both were just really tired. Both of them. At the same time. No way there were, like, drugged or anything.

There should be some way to do a betting pool on ATS where maybe we could wager karma points on, say, the date and method of these guards' suicide.

My wager: Suicide on Thanksgiving day by two shots to the back of the head with a long-gun.
:
edit on 2019 11 19 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Good news, because of NY wokeness. This non-violent criminals Probably won’t have to sit in jail before their trial. The ‘jailbreak’ law helping society one person at a time

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Ten to one on sleepwalking off a skyscraper.
a reply to: incoserv

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Good news, because of NY wokeness. This non-violent criminals Probably won’t have to sit in jail before their trial. The ‘jailbreak’ law helping society one person at a time

I doubt it. These guys are a special case. Damage control and all that ...
:
edit on 2019 11 19 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
... "according to individuals close to the case"

Meh.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The article says they were offered plea deals, yet they declined them. Why would they do that?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I'm sure they both were just really tired. Both of them. At the same time. No way there were, like, drugged or anything.

Not really any need to drug guys that are working mandatory double shifts for months on end.

Issues at the MCC, from facility conditions to staffing problems, have been documented for years. Nobody had to come up with some elaborate plan to get to Epstein, all they had to do was take advantage of what was already in front of them.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
The article says they were offered plea deals, yet they declined them. Why would they do that?

Maybe, hopefully, they want to talk, get the truth out there. At least the truth as they know it.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

Maybe, hopefully, they want to talk, get the truth out there. At least the truth as they know it.

“Truth” you say? I wonder what percentage of the truth we know about the Epstein scandal. I’m going to guess less than 10%.

Good luck with that. 🍻
edit on 19-11-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Oh, they'll be sleeping on the job permanently soon enough.

link   

I wouldn't be surprised if this is being done on purpose by the entity behind killing Epstein in order to reinforce the narrative that Epstein killed himself once it goes to court.

I'm expecting their arguments in open court will somehow end up being about painting a picture about epstein depression and wanting to commit suicide.

Killing the guards at this point with the "Epstein didn't kill himself" meme would only reinforce the notion.

This is plan b.

edit on 461130America/ChicagoTue, 19 Nov 2019 09:46:49 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
No security footage?
How can these authorities possibly get away with this

I though JW,org was a criminal organisation with irresponsible members but the whole US system is no different
Appeal to the president for draining the swamp or whatever

The US is a joke
Mind you, the Uk has that pedo prince whatever his name is

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Which is why I said the truth as they know it. I highly doubt any of us have the full picture of the guy. But all the information we gather, we can kinda of stitch it together to make a bigger picture. Whatever the guards know is just a tiny fraction of the whole thing, but it's more than we had before.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
They don’t need plea deals because it’s their job to take the fall. I don’t know if this is true or where I heard this information but one of them apparently got paid a lot of money and someone had evidence. However it could be bs I didn’t look into just laughed and said sounds about right.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I wouldn't be surprised if this is being done on purpose by the entity behind killing Epstein in order to reinforce the narrative that Epstein killed himself once it goes to court.

Golly gee whiz, ya think so?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

These guards will most likely die of self inflected gun shots to the back of the head. Or "accidentally" fall down several flights of stairs.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I predict other inmates kill them

The reason... there prison guards

True or not I'm betting that's what we are told

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
I predict other inmates kill them

The reason... there prison guards

True or not I'm betting that's what we are told

How many karma points you willing to put on that?

edit on 2019 11 19 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
According to leoaffairs.com, the two guards who were supposed to be watching ol' Jeff fell asleep on the job the night he was murd ... uh, offed himself. The report claims that they both "fell asleep for several hours" then tried to alter records to cover their asses.:

This entire thing is just ridiculous, farcical on its face.

Why is anyone even talking about the guards?

The questions that should be asked are much larger...

Who ordered Epstein to be held under such ridiculously insecure conditions?

Who ordered him to have the cop cellmate that was in for triple homicide, and who allegedly attacked Epstein?

Who ordered Epstein to be held where there weren't dozens of cameras trained on the inside of his cell, outside his cell, and everywhere leading to his cell?

This is so obviously a set up. Anyone that can't see that is asleep at the wheel.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

This is so obviously a set up. Anyone that can't see that is asleep at the wheel.

I think everyone with a brain cell sees it. But, we can't do anything about it...not a thing. The ones that set it up and ordered the hit KNOW this. We.can't.do.a.damn.thing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join