It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jail guards arrested on charges related to Jeffrey Epstein’s death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I dont believe he's dead

it crossed my mind...but...that really would be Hollywood style operation.

If he is alive, I doubt Trump administration has anything to do with it.

Perhaps even, that first suicide attempt was a dry run, and it adds credibility for the second, successful attempt.

One thing that does scream setup, is the way it was all conveniently put together. Form the cameras, guards, cellmate, previous attempt, and the seemingly inconspicuous altercation between the coroners on the cause of death.

Could it really be a huge reality TV episode ?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I’m just going to go ahead and say that the guards didn’t kill themselves now ahead of the rush.

LOOL..early bird gets the worm

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Epstein guard is seen for the first time since she and a coworker pleaded not guilty to falsifying records about the night the billionaire pedophile committed suicide in his Manhattan jail cell

Daily Mail

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cropper

Epstein guard is seen for the first time since she and a coworker pleaded not guilty to falsifying records about the night the billionaire pedophile committed suicide in his Manhattan jail cell

Daily Mail

Tova Noel. This poor girl has no idea what’s coming to her. She’s in a game over her head.

Even if she was incompetent in falling asleep (which I don’t believe is what transpired), she doesn’t deserve her fate.

Maybe she believes she’s rich, for a short while.

My words suck, it’s the harsh and brutal world we live in. I hope nothing happens to her.

Truth be told, there is no photographic evidence that Epstein was at the MCC, in the first place.

So Hhhhmmm....
edit on 20-11-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
I'm in. The new thing is they get really sick very quickly and die in a month. I keep hearing that when the find the body they have black # coming out of their mouths. They report it some kind of cancer. Who knows.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join