It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jail guards arrested on charges related to Jeffrey Epstein’s death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

One thing's for sure. I'd hate to be the guy responsible for keeping an eye on a democrat that was about to spill dirt on another democrat. You can kiss your career and most likely your life goodbye. I suspect the guards weren't drugged by goons of the Clinton's, but were instead told to kill the cameras for a few minutes and then claim to be asleep so they could lose their job and potentially their life later when the truth came out. Families might reap great benefits though.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I certainly hope someone is looking very carefully at these two guard's bank accounts and purchasing habits right about now!!!

**wink-wink, cough-cough**

A little DNA testing might not hurt either!

edit on 11/19/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Why is it criminal to falsify a report? Im thinking that would be an internal problem. reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
After almost 4 months, we still don’t have the names of the guards. This would be public knowledge in any other scenario. CNN states that one of them was a temp worker and the other was a woman. That’s ALL we know at this point.

We are being pissed on — but being told “it’s only water”

www.cnn.com...

I’d also like to add the fact that, we still have no mugshot of Epstein’s arrest in July. Nor is there any photo of him since March of this year. Pictures of him in court, you may ask? Nope, those are all artistic renderings (that don’t look a thing like him, I might add).

Was Epstein even at the MCC? Water I tell ya’...
edit on 19-11-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: interupt42
I wouldn't be surprised if this is being done on purpose by the entity behind killing Epstein in order to reinforce the narrative that Epstein killed himself once it goes to court.

Golly gee whiz, ya think so?

I don't know what your whizzing , but I don't see them being suicided as you propose.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Why is it criminal to falsify a report? Im thinking that would be an internal problem. reply to: tanstaafl

Why are you directing that question at me? I didn't say anything about their reports, and I couldn't care less about them.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if this is being done on purpose by the entity behind killing Epstein in order to reinforce the narrative that Epstein killed himself once it goes to court.

Golly gee whiz, ya think so?

I don't know what your whizzing , but I don't see them being suicided as you propose.

How would we ever know if they get suicided? We have no freaking idea who they are. How do we even know if they are truly being prosecuted?

Smoke and mirrors.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Could be a number of reasons. My guess is they are not alone, and either being offered money and/or threatend to stick with their BS story.

Everyone knows something fishy is going on. Not ssure if law enforcement will do anything about it though.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

According to leoaffairs.com, the two guards who were supposed to be watching ol' Jeff fell asleep on the job the night he was murd ... uh, offed himself. The report claims that they both "fell asleep for several hours" then tried to alter records to cover their asses.

I'm sure they both were just really tired. Both of them. At the same time. No way there were, like, drugged or anything.

There should be some way to do a betting pool on ATS where maybe we could wager karma points on, say, the date and method of these guards' suicide.

My wager: Suicide on Thanksgiving day by two shots to the back of the head with a long-gun.
:

I am wondering if they were the actual killers. Epsteins brother said there were marks on his wrists and shoulders....would possibly be zip tied wrists and someone holding shoulders down. I would wonder if the guards rigged the noose, zip tied his hands then put his head through the noose and pulled down on his body or pushed down from the shoulders.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
The article says they were offered plea deals, yet they declined them. Why would they do that?

Maybe the deal was too harsh for what they were willing to accept.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
From the other side of the pond .........

Who has his 'little black book' of blackmail evidence?

Ghislaine Maxwell? long time friend of Prince Andrew!!

WHERE IS SHE? Epstein' ex lover and *Madame*

How about long distance car crashes? ........ho hum.....

edit on 19-11-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It sucks to be those guards who are going to be scapegoats for the real bad guys. Those poor SoBs never had a chance. Neither did Epstein.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ot was meant as a generic post...no need to get ppanties in a wad.a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Jesus man! Watch your back,you've just released the MO.
To eletheia:- do you think that a certain prince will off himself?

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yea, this seems like one of the final swoops for a good ol' fashioned cover up.

Put the blame on two nobody's at the bottom of the totem pole while everyone complicit walks.

I so hope this is one of those times, and this is just the beginning. How I'd love to be shown (once again) that my cynicism often makes me wrong... Please system, prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Ot was meant as a generic post...no need to get panties in a wad.a reply to: tanstaafl

I don't wear panties (unlike you?)...

If you aren't responding to someone, don't Quote their post.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

According to leoaffairs.com, the two guards who were supposed to be watching ol' Jeff fell asleep on the job the night he was murd ... uh, offed himself. The report claims that they both "fell asleep for several hours" then tried to alter records to cover their asses.

I'm sure they both were just really tired. Both of them. At the same time. No way there were, like, drugged or anything.

There should be some way to do a betting pool on ATS where maybe we could wager karma points on, say, the date and method of these guards' suicide.

My wager: Suicide on Thanksgiving day by two shots to the back of the head with a long-gun.
:

Same two guys immediately filed court documents to change their last name to Patsy.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Not really any need to drug guys that are working mandatory double shifts for months on end.

Issues at the MCC, from facility conditions to staffing problems, have been documented for years. Nobody had to come up with some elaborate plan to get to Epstein, all they had to do was take advantage of what was already in front of them.

no chance that Epstein was left to two regular jo's who were over worked.

He was a prized possession

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Not really any need to drug guys that are working mandatory double shifts for months on end.

Issues at the MCC, from facility conditions to staffing problems, have been documented for years. Nobody had to come up with some elaborate plan to get to Epstein, all they had to do was take advantage of what was already in front of them.

Typical. Abuse the crap out of custody staff, then blame them when something goes wrong. Hopefully there's a paper trail of grievances filed on behalf of staff because of these conditions.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The FBI is investigating Epstein's death and
a possible "criminal enterprise".

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join