It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
💥🔥

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Which brings to mind...
www.dailymail.co.uk/Secret-plot-200-elite-neo-Nazi-soldiers-German-SAS-slaughter-politicians.html
www.dailymail.co.uk...
politicians.html

Elite soldiers planned to kill Green Party's Claudia Roth and other left-wingers
They wanted to execute their plot when law and order broke down in Germany
Believed that was imminent and death squads were formed for assassinations

In terms of "treason"

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
💥🔥

twitter.com...

Phone number is Abe Goldschmidt. Recent Whitehouse staffer

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, that "Pedo guy" case, against Elon Musk, stinks to high heaven!

Effectively Musk argued that it was "just a turn of phrase in South Africa" to call a guy a p*do!

Musk, worth 20 billion, will have looked for evidence that the guy WAS a p*do for at least 6 months - but found nothing.

Someone famous telling the world "this guy is a p*do" ruins that person's life.

The "JDART" excuse is a downhill ramp... "I apologised when the guy gave me hassle, so what are you complaining about"... does not correct the impact on this guys life!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I posted about it 30 mins after she tweeted QoS... worthy of a reminder though!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Re Q3650...

Interesting that the 6th url link has been 404d already!

6th link

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Is it a coincidence that the FISAGATE poster image filename in Q3651 starts with ELIZ... short for (Queen) Elizabeth?

Image filename = ELIZFpfU0AAfYCg.png

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
For reference, Q3652 Ukraine cookie jar has a 5:5 = 5 by 5 = Eyes On in its timestamp.

Probably a coincidence but it's projectDcomms post number is also 93!

Q3654 also has a 5:5 in timestamp!
edit on 7-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Q3650...

Interesting that the 6th url link has been 404d already!

6th link

Look at that guy's twitter. He is very anti-Trump.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I've found out why Q3654 has a 5:5 = Eyes On in timestamp....

I think this ties Adam Schiff to ordering False Flag shootings?
If so we are being told Q-team has a voice recording of him ordering one - which was gathered using Q-team FISA, recording conversations in a SCIF... "FISA works both ways"!

The "students" he took into a SCIF were used as go-betweens to communicate with the False Flag shooters - THIS IS BIG!

Think about it - Adam Schiff used a capitol building SCIF to order and orchestrate the execution of innocent US citizens!

We need to identify the "students" in the SCIF - and find the links between them and the shooters

This is validated by ALL 4 of the connected posts below having 17 in the hours of their timestamp AND Q3654 comes 17 days after Q3604!!!

That's 5x 17 = Eyes on Q

SAUCE:
1) Q3654 has a picture of Q3604 in it, and 17 in timestamp hours!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.95 📁
Dec 6 2019 17:12:14 (EST)
EJ2Oco4W4AEevKu.png

How many shootings [D][1-6]?
[D6] www.nytimes.com...📁
[D5] www.usatoday.com...📁
[D4] www.usatoday.com...📁
[D3] www.nbcnews.com...📁
[D2] www.nytimes.com...📁
[D1] www.nbcnews.com...📁
Q

This post is 17 days after Q3604... which is the picture in Q3654!

2) Q3604 has 17 in timestamp hours:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No.7357987 📁
Nov 19 2019 17:44:28 (EST)
[Feb 11 2019]
"Step Four: Open 'new' Fake & False investigations as CHAIRMAN of the House Intel Comm to retain disinformation campaign designed to keep liberal/D Americans onboard to regain POWER & PREVENT prosecution - Executive Time!" - Q
Pre_public_awareness?
LIKE CLOCKWORK.
[D][1-6]
Enjoy the show!
Q

Note the Executive time - think execute!
The "-Q" after the quote made me look for which post Q quoted this...

3) It was Q2694 which also has 17 in timestamp hours:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 306030 No.5127652 📁
Feb 11 2019 17:53:54 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 306030 No.5127462 📁
Feb 11 2019 17:44:56 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Let's actually use 'FACTS':
Step One: Hype an invented threat of POTUS working w/ the RUSSIANS (disinformation campaign).
Step Two: Send FBI/DOJ/CONGRESS/SENATE/C_A/NSA/INTEL/FVEY/etc… to address and investigate the IMAGINARY THREAT.
Step Three: Justify the 'SPECIAL COUNSEL' and MILLIONS OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS SPENT as necessary to protect the public and our election process against an imaginary, made-up, non-existent threat (which really is) designed to protect the illegal activities of many elected officials.
Step Four: Open 'new' Fake & False investigations as CHAIRMAN of the House Intel Comm to retain disinformation campaign designed to keep liberal/D Americans onboard to regain POWER & PREVENT prosecution - Executive Time!
Q

>>5127462
Life Lesson - [AS]
The next time you 'leak' classified information, don't have your phone (or allow phones of the 'unknown' go-between 'students') present.
FISA works both ways.

Q

Note the Executive time - think execute!

4) Q2694 replies to Q2693 which has 17 in timestamp hours:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 306030 No.5127462 📁
Feb 11 2019 17:44:56 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Let's actually use 'FACTS':
Step One: Hype an invented threat of POTUS working w/ the RUSSIANS (disinformation campaign).
Step Two: Send FBI/DOJ/CONGRESS/SENATE/C_A/NSA/INTEL/FVEY/etc… to address and investigate the IMAGINARY THREAT.
Step Three: Justify the 'SPECIAL COUNSEL' and MILLIONS OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS SPENT as necessary to protect the public and our election process against an imaginary, made-up, non-existent threat (which really is) designed to protect the illegal activities of many elected officials.
Step Four: Open 'new' Fake & False investigations as CHAIRMAN of the House Intel Comm to retain disinformation campaign designed to keep liberal/D Americans onboard to regain POWER & PREVENT prosecution - Executive Time!
Q

Usual decodes also tie Q3654 to:
a) Q1712 Stand the f*ck down... What you are doing is tantamount to terrorism (pic shows phone and student!)
b) Q2912 .... Tactical nukes are better. [-21][-20][-19][-18]……….
If you look at timestamp mins and seconds of top 4 posts they add to 16, 18, 17, 19!!!
c) Q3412 .... Stealth bomber take-off!
d) Q220 .... Unclassified setting. Monitored and analyzed in RT. (i.e. SCIF monitored in real time!)
edit on 7-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
President Trump and Mexico President Obrador will work together to defeat Mexico Cartels. Therefore...

Following a visit to Mexico by U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr, earlier today President Trump announced he was putting a “temporary hold” on the designation of Mexican drug cartels as terrorist organizations.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... re-177989

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anyone have an idea about this string beneath the Q 'Punisher' post?

3c521ab456ce856dc229e8261968ae3c2acadab490338ae8393118

Magic-The Magic operation attempts to detect various properties of the input data and suggests which operations could help to make more sense of it.

Shannon Entropy, in the context of information theory, is a measure of the rate at which information is produced by a source of data. It can be used, in a broad sense, to detect whether data is likely to be structured or unstructured. If a branch results in data with high entropy, it is possible that it has simply output unstructured, random garbage. Branches resulting in lower entropy data are ranked higher as they are more likely to contain repeating structures.

Apparently, an entropy close to 5.0 denotes the encoding of common language. So I chose resultes close to 5.0 to traslate using auto detect for the language input to english output.

Here is what it pooped out:

.䈆䥄ᑩꠠ冧頠覠肆ґ袒胦.꒞䥄␀쌢䨈ಐ섄舀驊榐艦 (JP-EN) "The ship of the world" Entropy=4.84

㑃㮏鄜㱉凵..헕퍃吹쟔㍔᰿폱鄜푔匐吝呁㤎.᷏얶獅 (Korean-EN) "It's a good place to stay. It's a great place to stay." Entropy=4.98

It means nothing to me.

But hey, there it is.

Well, the post is getting truncated. Please hold....

🤓

Ok I’m at about 4 hours read back-but May I just interject again only to say that honest to God, CDeo your posts and the previous rapport between EMN and MT and the always unwavering never faltering Cranky& Rel and the maim man Dash are my first round draft picks in the EpicBattle patriots edition fantasy game.
Any NEWBIE or lurker that wants to decode Q. Start at the beginning from whichever mid point drew your attention, and follow the info/language behind the info being shared and rate reliability and validity and perhaps poignant humor over time, and well you’ll land on my my Q-AnonWorld patriot fantasy league! Hahaha. I love you guys I needed the intelligent, wit, creativity info-weaving, artistic posts tonight. God I just love you guys.

Edit to add : Sabre whos moxie I appreciate and admire highlighted im our Sandy Hook exchange. Perhaps an Alice moment for me or cognitive dissonance but still appreciate your attempts and disbelief. Our inability to simply follow the simple narrative is what makes everyone here so special. My proximity to ground zero aside, you are celebrated here
edit on 7-12-2019 by nowayreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATES

Q V16.36 20191203 to 3654 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v16.36 20191206 from QPost 2401 to 3654

Notes
1) Q Posts up to 3654
2) Still not updated tweets - can't get an export download!
3) All automated decodes and tabs updated.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Anyone have an idea about this string beneath the Q 'Punisher' post?

3c521ab456ce856dc229e8261968ae3c2acadab490338ae8393118

I think we used to search for that string in Google Books, might have been something else?

thanks

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Mifsud update, kind of

The passport of a mysterious Maltese academic implicated in the leaking of Hillary Clinton’s emails to the Trump campaign and accused of being a spy, turned up in a lost and found office in Madeira, it is claimed.

Telegraph

They were found in the coastal town of Câmara de Lobos on the coast of Madeira in August 2017 – three months before Prof Mifsud vanished – and presumably handed in to the authorities.

Six months previously, he had been questioned by the FBI about allegations of Moscow’s interference in the 2016 election.

It is not known whether the passport and wallet had been lost or were dumped but the academic was successfully issued with a new passport, on which he traveled to Moscow, according to BuzzFeed.

He and Ghislaine would make a lovely couple

ETA. Madeira is a Portuguese island off the coast of northwest Africa.

Cheers
edit on 7-12-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: geography lesson

edit on 7-12-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox That sounds like a threat. Mods?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: EfilsGood

Found him.

Nice meme!

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Gracia , yet if such is useful, then it is 'OUR' Video........Did try to deliver vid's on ATS years ago, but it never worked, hence present means of delivery. Have a Nice weekend now ...... will continue to scan ..

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join