It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Justoneman

I always remind myself that most of the leadership in this country before 2016 has been hostile to its charter since the end of WWII. The Constitution is irrelevant to them.

They did a hell of a lot of damage.

All delusions that they gave a damn melt before the truth.

Eyes. Open. 👀

And a bell rang in heaven when I read that. Or so it seems to me.

Gen McArthur rolled over and so did Gen Patton, if they were watching. The very thought that our leaders would push for this tyranny after WWII is sickening. That they would use the racial tone of their attacks started when Lincoln dropped Emancipation on them and the KKK. My dad was talking to me about history of the KKK yesterday for some reason so it is in my head. He pointed out the the KKK wasn't about black people at all and of course it ended that way. He said the "carpet baggers" were raping and robbing the regions that they started. Gen Forrest of TN, who my alma mater named the ROTC blg "Forrest Hall" at MTSU because of his tactical skills, was credited with starting it was against it actually and worked diligently to help lead the slaves to build their own infrastructure for commerce in Memphis TN. That is worth looking up and verifying but not germane to the thread.

(post by LurkNoMore removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

illuminatiwatcher.com...

I was entirely unaware of this use of the bathtub similar to the red scarf and other farmilliar objects.

Interesting and the pictures in the article are very illuminating.

Watch the water.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

If it's posted all over the internet that people have figured out the codes used by the elites.
Whats to stop the elites from switching to an entirely different system? And then creating fake codes using the old system?

Would be a smart way to keep nosy people occupied.

I would guess elites would have entire teams of fake code makers on their payrolls.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

FYI the post this replies to made /Qresearch notables.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: steaming

The residents of the Vatican aren't white hats. Their record speaks for itself.

I'm going out on a limb and stating that the Catholic Church has been responsible for more death and destruction than all other manmade reasons combined.

Nope it will be either the Mongol Hordes or the Jihadist that hold that distinction. Perhaps in western society the Catholics hold that distinction. But world wide the Khans Marauding hordes and the Islamic Knights have brutally enslaved half the cities on the planet at times. The Inquisition was to drive out the Muslim horde and was just as brutal, perhaps due to how brutal they were treated by the Moors for several centuries.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Did anyone else catch this yesterday? Somehow fits into Mueller report/State Dept pay-to-play/Khashoggi murder/Obama sending $10000000000 in cash to Iran/Syria civil war/NATO etc

Massive Leak Confirms Turkey's "Gold-For-Gas" Scheme To Evade US Sanctions On Iran

Thanks to a massive leak of more than a million documents from a British offshore shell company provider, think Panama Papers 2.0, we now learn exactly how Iran’s national oil company and its subsidiaries hopscotch the globe, with the help of intermediaries, in search of tax havens that help it try to wriggle free from the grip of crippling U.S.-led sanctions.

Included in the voluminous Formations House documents is a register of shareholders in an offshore company called Naftiran Intertrade Company Ltd, or NICO. This list of shareholders was attached to an email from December 2014, declaring the state-owned National Iranian Oil Company as the overarching shareholder and having complete control over NICO.

Reza Zarrab schemed to help Iran skirt U.S. sanctions by trading Turkish gold for oil and natural gas.

Zarrab was represented briefly by Rudolph Giuliani, who has since become President Trump’s personal attorney. Zarrab was also a focus of Special Counsel Robert Mueller III’s prosecution of Trump adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn for lying under oath the FBI. Mueller looked at Flynn’s lobbying for Turkey.

Reza Zarrab

He has quadruple Iranian,[1] Azerbaijani,[2] Turkish[1] and Macedonian citizenship. On 19 March 2016 he was arrested in the United States,[1] and is accused of being a member of an international criminal organization. He was charged with evading the US economic sanctions on Iran and money laundering[1] in an alleged racket scheme to help Iran bypass the sanctions, involving ministers of the Turkish government of then prime minister and now president of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.[7][8]

It is claimed that Erdoğan, on September 21, 2016 during a special meeting with then Vice President Joe Biden, requested Zarrab's release from jail and prosecutor Bharara to be dismissed from his position. Also, it is claimed that Erdogan's wife, Emine Erdogan, did a similar request to Biden's wife, Jill Biden. Furthermore, Bekir Bozdag, the Turkish Minister of Justice, visited the United States Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch in October 2016 and stated how the Zarrab case was unfounded and that Zarrab should be released.

https://__._/berats-box/emailid/34181
[quote removed]

edit on 7-12-2019 by EfilsGood because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2019 by EfilsGood because: fixed quotes

edit on Sat Dec 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Q3655

edit on 7-12-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks Justoneman,

A good example of how history can be changed and truths hidden.

Here is a good read on Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest:

Forrest was postwar activist for black civil rights

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/07/19 (Sat) 11:42:24 No.96

File (hide): 4575ed9ed5141bb⋯.jpg (24.8 KB, 505x515, 101:103, Dxn_Rd9UUAAPmNk.jpg) (h) (u)

Relevant to today re: F assets.
Deconstruction of foreign controlled [intel] US media [+alt] critical.
Untouchable re: State backed?
Epstein thought so.
Puppets & Puppet Masters.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

edit on 7-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Q3656

Dec 7 2019 11:57:38 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
What happens when people don't conform to their rule?
What happens when people cannot defend themselves?
Why do [D]'s want to abolish the 2nd amendment?
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
What did the Framers of the Constitution fear the most?
www.archives.gov...📁
"–That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.–"
We, the People.
Q

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/07/19 (Sat) 11:57:38 No.97

twitter.com...
What happens when people don't conform to their rule?
What happens when people cannot defend themselves?
Why do [D]'s want to abolish the 2nd amendment?
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
What did the Framers of the Constitution fear the most?

www.archives.gov...

"–That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.–"
We, the People.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think I've found another "Linked Q posts" DECODE method... if true it opens up a whole new layer to previous decodes!

DRAFT THEORY
That a POTUS tweet timestamp not only provides a Q post number reading left to right but also one reading right to left.

METHOD
1) Take POTUS tweet timestamp,
2) Hours and Mins gives 1 linked Q post, reading Left to Right,
3) Secs and Mins provides another linked Q post, reading right to left,
4) Where the reversed number is greater than latest Q post number, use 3 rather than 4 digits.

EXAMPLE 1
a) POTUS Pearl Harbour tweet this morning at:
10:43:33

b) Left to Right gives Q1043:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922142 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:17:40 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 6eea8a No.922075 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:13:13 (EST)
DVIPQMuWsAEGyfZ.jpg

Christian ? Christian Ring ?

>>922075
Pics will surface of Hussein holding AK47 in tribal attire.
One of many.
Net shut down.
Q

Note the link between Pearl Harbour, HAWAII and Obama's HAWAII childhood.

c) Right to left gives Q3334:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: dfeded No.6482810 📁
May 12 2019 19:26:01 (EST)
Attempts by Dems, FAKE NEWS, and those 'guilty of TREASON' to shape the public narrative [prior to] by providing FALSEHOODS will FAIL.
TRUTH TO LIGHT.
NO SLEEP IN DC.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes tweet date of Dec 7th!

EXAMPLE 2
a) POTUS retweet of Judicial Watch video, yesterday at 10:42:09 - videos is about Adam Schiff's abuse of subpoenas to get guliani and solomon's phone records:

RT @JudicialWatch
: @TomFitton
: Pelosi/Schiff Abuse Worsens, FBI “Finds” Clinton Emails, PLUS 5 NEW JW Lawsuits against DeepState

b) Left to right gives Q1042 Confirmation post - timestamp encodes tyweet date of Dec 6th,

c) Right to left gives 9024 but this is too high for Q post so take 3 digits to get Q902:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 6fa57d No.605129 📁
Mar 9 2018 18:25:15 (EST)
SEALS.
Where there was once darkness, there is now LIGHT.
Sea to shining sea.
Godspeed.
Q

Bolded chan ID encodes tweet date of Dec 6th.
In this case SEALS refers to 7 seals in Book of REVELATIONS.

NEXT STEPS
Test on further older examples and see what light it sheds on previous decodes.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, the use of "F Assets" in Q3655 is intriguing!

Most will read this as FOREIGN assets.

I read it as FIXED assets:

a) Fixed Assets form the bulk of a companies Balance Sheet,
b) If an EO allows confiscation of (Fixed) Assets then any media targeted by the EO can be closed down instantly by confiscating their buildings, studios, control rooms, cameras, printing presses, telecomms equipment, servers, etc.
c) This ties back to the use of DECONSTRUCTION on the next line of the Q post!

ETA the timestamp of 11:42:24 is also a MIRROR, which adds to 66.
edit on 7-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/07/19 (Sat) 12:10:15 No.98

File (hide): 63a8d0f8c24226d⋯.jpg (58.96 KB, 686x385, 98:55, pearl-harbor-2.jpg) (h) (u)

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Q3657

I sailed by the Arizona Memorial every morning, twice a day to/fro Ford Island for 3 years.

edit on 7-12-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/07/19 (Sat) 12:17:34 No.99

Where is George Soros?
Ukraine?
Who else recently traveled to Ukraine?
PANIC is real.
ALL HANDS ON DECK.
www.merriam-webster.com...
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Something connects all of them, imo.

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Q1636:

Q1629, 1636, 2663, 3100 all discuss shooters.

I think you are right, and I sunk time into this last night and this morning, and I'm coming up empty.

What really put me off on a tangent is when I went to look at Q1636, I noticed the "Brand of Sacrifice" pic in Q1635.

It caught my eye because I did a full magic decode on Q3651, and one fo the outputs with a near 5 entropy was Cuneiform Sign Dag Kisim5, 𒁞, which looks similar to the symbol in Q1635.

I have no Idea what it translates to, despite my best efforts to figure it out.

The "Brand of Sacrifice" symbol comes from some sort of game and I didn't dig any further. Found here at this link. It's interesing that in all of the Q posts so far, the number strin "1635" only appears one time. You would think it would pop up in some sequence of user ID's or in a URL string or something.

In that same vein of conversation by Qposts, Q1634 stuck out as I never remembered reading it. It references another mass shooter, Jarrod W. Ramos, the Capital Gazette shooter.

If that sounds familiar, it's probably because it is Phonetically similar to the Pearl harbor base shooter's name, Gabriel Antonio Romero.

Jarrod--Gabriel

Ramos--Romero.

I'll stew on this a bit, but I need to get to the gym. That's always a good place to think.

I'm pretty sure the psychologist(s) is/are the common link that is being referred to, which would be very difficult to find or tie together.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, notice that the sun shining through the flag forms an X that sheds light on one, dark, 5-pointed star.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/07/19 (Sat) 12:25:23 No.100

www.foxnews.com...

Posted on Twitter prior to shooting?
Calls to ban/remove Twitter?
Calls to ban/remove 8ch for same reason?
Congressional hearing?
Why was there a coordinated effort to ban/remove 8ch?
What was the reason?
What was the REAL reason?
Logical thinking.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

new topics

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join