It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The Pensacola shooting was referenced by Q yesterday in this message: qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Huh. Now, drops 3660 and 3655 say nothing about Mossad explicitly.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Nobody can keep up.😎

Q mentioned Pensacola yesterday in drop 3654.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Someone in that Twitter feed linked to a longer version of the FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! video.

Its located here: republicannewswatch.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
bonginoreport.com...
...IS AN EXCELLENT New News Aggregate resource...a fitting replacement for the SOLD OUT Drudge Report.

Interesting that Q attacks Drudge the same day Drudge attacks The Bongino Report.
Drudge is in PANIC mode too.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Are you saying MOS does not mean Mossad?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
bonginoreport.com...
...IS AN EXCELLENT New News Aggregate resource...a fitting replacement for the SOLD OUT Drudge Report.

Interesting that Q attacks Drudge the same day Drudge attacks The Bongino Report.

Good for him 👍🏼 Considering all the nonsense he had to put up with he deserves all the success coming his way!

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That vid (full version) has been deleted so many times from youtube. Scrubbed from YT completely.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Double meanings exist.

Media Object Server

The Media Object Server (MOS) protocol allows newsroom computer systems (NCS) to communicate using a standard protocol with video servers, audio servers, still stores, and character generators for broadcast production.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Ah...clarity when you bring 1871 and 3655 together.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Q mentions Warren today, let us take a closer look.

Senators, sitting Senators will vote to remove DJT from office because he colluded with the russ- wait, what? We'll they have a reason.

Sitting Senators RUNNING for President of the United States: Booker, Warren, Sanders, Klobuchar and some guy named Bennet.

Bernie Sanders Calls For House To Start Impeachment Inquiry

Booker and Gillibrand move harder on impeaching Trump after Mueller's statement

Elizabeth Warren calls for Trump's impeachment on Senate floor

Klobuchar: 'I don't see' voting to acquit Trump if impeachment moves to Senate trial

U.S. Sen. Michael Bennet discusses Trump, impeachment and 2020

Accusation RE Ukraine: DJT called on Ukraine to dig up dirt on "political rival" in order to win the reelection. (contorted logic but...)

Warren, Sanders, Booker, Bennet, Klobuchar (possibly Harris):

1. Must drop out the race entirely, as their vote can be seen as an effort to attack a political rival in order to secure a win through impeachment tactics.

2. Should recuse themselves from the proceedings ENTIRELY, as it appears they have in fact pushed for impeachment to further their chances and determined their vote PRIOR to Ukraine being the topic (applies to Harris) in public countless time. Amy K is not impartial, she's stated that.

What will happen? They will say the vote is too important for the "American People" and the are not conflicted. The press will say their actions are not self directed, but for the betterment of the world because something something...

This is very interesting, notice how the writer cannot even see the clear and irrefutable Conflict Of Interest. The only "concern" is the campaigns themselves.

A Disaster': Impeachment Could Sideline Senators In 2020 Presidential Campaign

Now, important to keep in mind, we the public and Anons in particular have seen the impeachMENT "evidence."

What most of the world but Anons have not seen is the horrors of Ukraine which will be dumped on the masses as evidence, in a Constitutionally protected forum, which if I am not mistaken can easily lead to criminal referrals in the US and more.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: IAMTAT
bonginoreport.com...

Good for him 👍🏼 Considering all the nonsense he had to put up with he deserves all the success coming his way!

Bongino has been relentless, articulate and super energetic. Very impressive.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

That vid (full version) has been deleted so many times from youtube. Scrubbed from YT completely.

RE: republicannewswatch.com...

After watching this longer version for the first time today, I see WHY this 4min30sec version was removed by Google-YouTube. The last 2 minutes show how much AMERICA loves what President Trump is doing for our country.

If Google was a TV Network, it would be featured as a SWAMP creature in the video, right alongside CNN and MSNBC.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/07/19 (Sat) 15:25:21 No.106

twitter.com...

While a biased POV shelters/protects the host, the overall discussion [eyes on] generates awareness.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

edit on 7-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/07/19 (Sat) 15:25:21 No.106

twitter.com...

While a biased POV shelters/protects the host, the overall discussion [eyes on] generates awareness.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

edit on Sat Dec 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: RESTORED

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

8pm on a Saturday night....likely won't get too many viewers. I'll be watching though!

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This isn't connected to Q, but I just want to add my 2 cents considering all of the religion associated with these threads/Q.

Canadian Church of Atheism denied charitable status after court finds it's not a religion

Source

As a non-believer myself I see this two different ways.

1. I do not identify as Atheist, never have and never will, nor Agnostic or anything else. I'm strictly a non-believer, and part of that reason is that I believe Atheism, these days, is a religion, and they act no different than those who are affiliated with a "real" religion, and thus I can see why they should be tax exempt.

2. I don't believe any churches should he tax exempt. I've never understood why, and maybe it did make sense back in the early 1900s when they implemented tax exemption for churches, but today they are all money hungry profiteers. In 2013 analysts claimed churches (all forms; temple, mosque, etc) cost taxpayers around $80 billion a year. Ridiculous.

I understand the article in question is Canada, but it's just as relevant in the US.

With all of that being said -- I'm all for gutting tax exempt status for all places of worship. It is not needed. $80b a year for what? They can sit there and read a book, supply their own translations of the text, and profit?

If not all places of worship, maybe just these "mega churches" and the scum that run them like Joel Olsteen. I can see how losing tax exempt status could hurt small, local community churches. I have a hard time understanding why people give their hard earned, taxed income, to these bastards "sinning" by way of Greed.

You give churches more than $82.5 billion a year

I mean..if we're supposed to be getting this country out of a downward spiral economically and financially -- why not start cutting funds and programs that really don't matter?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Q3604
Everything the Dems are doing was known ahead of time, and Q told us months ago.

“LIKE CLOCKWORK” in 11 Q drops.

Q3113

Mar 18 2019 18:17:04 (EST)
What occurred the last time a countdown was presented?
[FF]
Do you believe in coincidences?
Never interfere with an enemy……..
Ammunition is hard to come by.
Q

Q is referring to the mass shooters as a manipulated event meant to distract from the “countdown” presented here in Q2681.

Which connects back to...

Q1629

Jun 28 2018 17:19:24 (EST)
Law enforcement should interview the therapists.
Each shooter has one coincidentally.
Targets?
Relocation within 30 days of each shooting?
New name?
FBI doesn’t know this?
Spooks are hard to find?
Dream to reality.
Q

Connects back to > Q773/774/776 > Every Mass Shooting Shares One Thing In Common & It’s NOT Weapons

Q775

What [3] scientists were killed who were researching the SAT relay of mobile phone signals to end users?
Why was the research deemed CLASSIFIED?
Learn.
Q

3 dead scientists:
http:// whale.to/b/scientist_d.html

Marconi
http:// whale.to/b/marconi.html

David Sands
http:// whale.to/a/sands_h.html

Ashad Sharif
http:// whale.to/a/sharif_h.html

Moving forward to public research, if you look at this guy he has proved that the EMF of the brain interacts with the EMF of the earth and that information passes between the two and in fact can be picked up by a second mind (the resonant frequency of both the mind and the earth’s EMF is 7Hz).

Michael Persinger on No More Secrets:

Behold a Pale Horse — Milton William (Bill) Cooper, 1991

Electronic Warfare Patents Seek To Alter Human Consciousness
www.youtube.com...

Q1634

"The World ain’t what it seems is it Gunny...
“The moment you think you got it figured, you’re wrong”

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Ty didn't see. Hard to keep up when things start to move.

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join