It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Impeachment Transcripts Released Today

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Need evidence?

Just watch the biggest victory in United States history next year as the “popular vote” narrative sends the “reeeeeeeeee” crowd into a suicide-trend when the President wins his second term practically unopposed.

What a fun time:

Trump runs in 2020.....results will be the same..he will carry the electoral votes but lose in the popular because of NY and Ca.

Heads will explode

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Impeachment: 100% NOT going to happen.

Which is gonna make ATS a very comedic place indeed.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I think CA will turn red. Trump will win CA

Heads will explode

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: HalWesten

You have no argument.

You simply repeat over and over that anything you don’t accept is a sham.

You wave the phantom menace of “the Left” around but you can’t say anything specific that is based on facts.

Facts like testimony under Oath before the House of Representatives. Now, I fully realize that many of you have deluded yourselves into believing that anything negative to Mr. Trump is not true, but you are seeing more and more every day that the AMERICAN PEOPLE are listening.

... and they don’t like what they hear.

Need evidence? Just type “Support for Trump impeachment” into your favorite search.

I know you're trying but you're still not providing any truth to any of the allegations. I have given you specific information, you are ignoring it.

Allegations, opinions, heresay, feelings, supposition, none of that is proof of anything. All we have seen up until now are snippets of so-called testimony release from Schiff to make Trump look as bad as possible. Do you understand why? It was to influence people who already have a negative opinion of him because of all the bad things you've heard about him. Almost none of which are true by the way.

I will ask you again since you ignored me the first time: Did you read the transcript of the call? If so, did you see anything in it where Trump said he would withhold the funding in question? Did you see anything where he demanded Zelsinky do anything?

edit on 8-11-2019 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
a reply to: Extorris

Markiv was one of 25 Ukrainian fatalities on the front line since July 18, the day Trump quietly put on hold a $391-million military aid package appropriated by Congress for Ukraine last year.

Trump froze military aid — as Ukrainian soldiers perished in battle

A petty man who used a quack doctor and a fake bone spurs diagnosis to avoid serving his country..

Attacks a Lt. Col. and Purple Heart Recipient who fought in Iraq and spent his life in service of his country..

While letting soldiers of our allies die on the battlefield until he gets his foreign interference and help in his domestic re-election campaign.

It is sickening. America is not that.

He is finished. I know I am supposed to have more than one line so I will say it again,
He is finished. I see a Nixonesk type resignation any day now.

How many times have you said this?
How many times have you been wrong?

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
Are you capable of realizing you have been wrong 100's to 1000's of times about Trump.

Just to recap - the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When these people are cross-examined by Republicans next week, they will be reduced to babbling like Bob Mueller was.

Don't count on it...The pile of Shifft wants to control the questions the Repubs can ask...This low life is making a mockery of our gov't...And the sleazy democraps are going right along with it...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Yeah, they all saw it as a shake down of the Ukrainian president. Thats what its showing.

Meanwhile at ATS Democrat Headquarters...

"Impeachment, huzzah!"

"Weeeeeeeeeeeee!"

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I’ll answer your questions, as I have at least four times now, and you ignored every single time

“Did Biden obstruct justice”

Maybe. He forced the firing of a prosecutor looking into his son

When trump fired the person leading an investigation that could affect his associates, we had to have a two year investigation

Why should this be any different.

“Did hunter Biden committ a crime?”

Maybe, but it is not relevant to whether it warrants an investigation into his father and Obama admin

I listed crimes hunter may have committed

I showed you how Biden could have wanted to stop his sons company from being charged merry to allow his son to keep making hundreds of thousands of dollars, even if hunter was doing nothing illegal

That would still be a crime for joe Biden to use tax payer money to fire the prosecutor that was looking into his sons company and could have cost his son that money

Now what crime did trump commit?

I know you won’t answer, I’ve asked several people in this thread, they never answer

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Boadicea

There is zero basis to investigate the Bidens. If there is please tell me what that would be.

The Ukrainian judicial system has stated that fact multiple times. Shokin, the displaced Prosecutor General, is the ONLY one claiming otherwise, and he didn’t start claiming that until Trump and company started the new efforts based on nothing more than partisan supposition.

I’m not a fan of the Democratic Party as it stands today either, but that does not change the fact that there is ZERO here of substance to investigate the Biden’s on, and there are REAMS of evidence that Trump and his Administration have acted improperly and caused harm to the United States of America.

There’s no integrity anywhere in or Government at the present time. Not in the White House, certainly not in the Capitol, and I have very severe doubts about the Supreme Court.

All have been successfully undermined.

What ON EARTH do you think Joe BIden is guilty of??? What crime? Surely if you’re so convinced of his guilt, you must know what he’s guilty of, right?

Really? You think Biden's son was getting millions for no reason at all?

Now maybe technically it is not a crime for his son to receive money - but I'm pretty sure if any of it made it's way to Biden that would be illegal. But even though it is not technically illegal virtually no voters approve of that behavior - and they can't because that is corruption.

Here is the thing - this Anti-coruption unit in the Ukraine was setup on advice from the obama administration - they were the ones that got the case after biden got the prosecutor fired - they are the ones that cleared Burisma.

By the way - did you know 1 billion of US Tax payer dollars DISAPPEARED in the same oligarchs bank that owns Burisma, and has never been accounted for. I bet you didn't.

I think that there is a very good chance that a portion of that money went back to the obama administration - and that is what they don't want anybody finding out about.
edit on 8-11-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Oh is that the next chapter in the fairy tale?
Money was laundered through the foundation.

You know that the foundation has been audited and investigated until the cows come home right?

Yeah that went about as far as lock her up did.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Dear Liberals on ATS, how many times on ATS have you guys and gals or everybody being claiming and saying things like.
"He is finished!, He will be impeached! just wait and see!"

You Liberals on ATS here have being saying and posting for 200% sure that after the mueller report that it would expose and show as evidence that Trump is a Putin/Russian puppet.

Yet when the mueller report was released to the public and media. Many of you liberals all of sudden were quiet for a few months about impeaching trump over Russian Collision.

I am not trying to be disrespect anyone here but i am getting tired of some the Liberals on social media and some onto here hoping and even far as to claiming that they are for sure that an impeachment would happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I still fail to see any crime that Trump has committed.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

I have asked so many people here in ats, none can site one

They just say things like “everyone knows it’s obvious”

One person did say all quid pro quo’s are extortion and a crime, but then quickly said Biden’s was ok

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'll give you a proper reply in the morning... it's been a long day and I just don't have it in me right now!

For tonight, though, I'll just say that while there is no proof of wrongdoing by either of the Bidens, there is some evidence, and much suspicion... proof comes from investigating those suspicions and evidence.

There is even more evidence of longstanding corruption within the Ukrainian prosecutor's office. We have good reason to question their conclusions. Add in the longstanding corruption within both parties here. We also have good reason to question their conclusions.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

I notice you never put issues in the mud-pit for people to speak openly on the topic. I will anyway. Basically you have very little cred here and maybe about 15 total members will agree with you on this topic. If you think Trump is guilty then you cannot deny Biden is guilty. Mods will remove this post because of T&C in 3...2...1...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Stop wasting everyone's time by posting transcripts of these witnesses opinions on what Trump wanted to do in the call.

The only things that matter are

A.) There was no quid pro quo - because the money was not held back - and there has been no investigation of the Bidens

B.) The transcript is available to read and anyone with an IQ of 100 can read it and realize there was no quid pro quo.

C.) The Ukranians deny they were coerced to do anything.

There is no crime if there is no victim.

Indeed.

One "key witness" sites the NYT as his source of information on the supposed QPQ.

The next one used intuition and feelings, and even admitted in his testimony that when he talked to the President, he (Trump) didn't want anything, but for the man (Ukrainian President) to do what he ran on.

And Hill is nothing more than a disgruntled worker.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Had the Democrats not have stood beside Hillarys demand to spy on the Trump Campain he would not have had to ask Ukraine for anything, which is 100 percent legal for him to do.

This whole stunt will backfire one way or the other for the Democrats. One way they lose big time and a few are tossed in Jail. The other a whole lot are tossed in jail and a whole lot more will know what its like to be 6 feet under dirt after the American Special Forces along with fellow US Marines remove the Democrats and traitors who aid or support them by their short hairs nationwide for trampling on the Constitution like they are.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: ChefFox

I have asked so many people here in ats, none can site one

They just say things like “everyone knows it’s obvious”

One person did say all quid pro quo’s are extortion and a crime, but then quickly said Biden’s was ok

This has been answered so many times it’s redundant at this point. It’s asked so much I’ve memorized it by now.

18 USC 601

That isn’t an opinion. It’s a clear violation of this law. And we aren’t even getting into the laws that were broken if it turns out Trump hid politically damaging information on that classified server.

Might I suggest you read through older threads about this you may have missed in your absence.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Looks like a clear violation that Biden and Obama broke that

Denied monies to fire a prosecutor that was looking into Biden’s son and could have harmed the democrats

ETA

In fact sanctions would violate this law the way you are interpreting it

Refusing to give US aid until corruption is ended would he seem as a thing of value to the political party in charge, and thus the sanctions or withhold oof aid would always be illegal
edit on 8-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join