It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Impeachment Transcripts Released Today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Sounds like an apt description of Joe Biden's actions.

But it isn't , it's Trump's actions and he's President ... or so they say.

Here's hoping he gives evidence in person.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
a reply to: Extorris

Markiv was one of 25 Ukrainian fatalities on the front line since July 18, the day Trump quietly put on hold a $391-million military aid package appropriated by Congress for Ukraine last year.

Trump froze military aid — as Ukrainian soldiers perished in battle

25 soldiers die on the frontline during war, imagine that and its Trumps fault to boot? Wars brutal, would they still be alive with 391 billion in their banks? Who knows. They should be able to end a war with 391 billion but the won’t and it will continue for years to come, while countries like the US support them. Maybe running out of money for bullets would be a good thing, no? Why do we have to pay for these people’s wars raging all over the globe? Im sick of giving taxpayer dollars to countries in order to support and fight their wars as well as being responsible for the repercussions of their actions. I get it, we have deals with these countries but don’t go blaming us when things go south for them, not our war and shouldn’t be our problem. Although I’m sure someone will be along to tell me differently.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

There is zero basis to investigate the Bidens. If there is please tell me what that would be.

The Ukrainian judicial system has stated that fact multiple times. Shokin, the displaced Prosecutor General, is the ONLY one claiming otherwise, and he didn’t start claiming that until Trump and company started the new efforts based on nothing more than partisan supposition.

I’m not a fan of the Democratic Party as it stands today either, but that does not change the fact that there is ZERO here of substance to investigate the Biden’s on, and there are REAMS of evidence that Trump and his Administration have acted improperly and caused harm to the United States of America.

There’s no integrity anywhere in or Government at the present time. Not in the White House, certainly not in the Capitol, and I have very severe doubts about the Supreme Court.

All have been successfully undermined.

What ON EARTH do you think Joe BIden is guilty of??? What crime? Surely if you’re so convinced of his guilt, you must know what he’s guilty of, right?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Yeah, they all saw it as a shake down of the Ukrainian president. Thats what its showing.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

lol so if you go in to rob a bank and the cops get you before you get any money you are free to go?
I am sure that is the way it is everywhere.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There is zero basis to investigate the Bidens. If there is please tell me what that would be.

C’mon it’s been beat to death here post after post after post. If you think there is no reason to investigate then your minds made up and I’m certainly not going to repeat it for you. It’s hell of a lot more damning that anything Trumps done but that’s my opinion on the facts presented but obviously your YMMV.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Yeah, they all saw it as a shake down of the Ukrainian president. Thats what its showing.

What Biden did? Yes, you’re absolutely correct.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

C’mon it’s been beat to death here post after post after post. If you think there is no reason to investigate then your minds made up and I’m certainly not going to repeat it for you. It’s hell of a lot more damning that anything Trumps done but that’s my opinion on the facts presented but obviously your YMMV.

Yep, it’s been beat to death and beyond death and it’s the same nonsense over and over:

1. Hunter Biden worked for Burisma and was paid ridiculous amounts of money for it.

2. Burisma was under investigation for a period BEFORE Hunter Biden started working on the Board.

3. Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States and as such only had the ability to do what the Presdient of the United States allowed him to do and nothing more.

4. In the years 2015-2016 particularly, multiple nations and international groups intervened with Ukraine to address issues of rampant corruption.

5. At the end of 2015 Joe Biden delivered a message from Obama to the Ukraine to end corruption and part of that was the removal of Shokin which had been lobbied for years by the EU, the US, the IMF and anyone else with a vested interest.

6. In all that, there is ZERO evidence of crimes by either Biden or Obama. If there is, just state what those are: what violations of US Code are they guilty of ... if it’s been argued so much, that’s easy right?

Right?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Why was it ok for intel officials on the Obama admin to seek evidence from foreign countries or officials into possible crimes committed by their political opponent trump?

Crimes we now know never happened?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Markiv was one of 25 Ukrainian fatalities on the front line since July 18, the day Trump quietly put on hold a $391-million military aid package appropriated by Congress for Ukraine last year.

A petty man who used a quack doctor and a fake bone spurs diagnosis to avoid serving his country..

Attacks a Lt. Col. and Purple Heart Recipient who fought in Iraq and spent his life in service of his country..

While letting soldiers of our allies die on the battlefield until he gets his foreign interference and help in his domestic re-election campaign.

It is sickening. America is not that.

He is finished. I know I am supposed to have more than one line so I will say it again,
He is finished. I see a Nixonesk type resignation any day now.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

When you cant fight the facts then tear apart the informant.
These arguments are getting cliche.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

A petty man who used a quack doctor and a fake bone spurs diagnosis to avoid serving his country..

Attacks a Lt. Col. and Purple Heart Recipient who fought in Iraq and spent his life in service of his country..

While letting soldiers of our allies die on the battlefield until he gets his foreign interference and help in his domestic re-election campaign.

It is sickening. America is not that.

He is finished. I know I am supposed to have more than one line so I will say it again,
He is finished. I see a Nixonesk type resignation any day now.

Hey you seem to be accidentally posting comments you made about the mueller investigation taking down trump

Come to think of it, how is trump still in office? You were certain the mueller investigation would take him down.

I’m sure you are right this time though!

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

a reply to: proximo

lol so if you go in to rob a bank and the cops get you before you get any money you are free to go?
I am sure that is the way it is everywhere.

I’m not sure I get it

But hey your defense of Biden seems to be of you rob a bank, but people in the imf and eu say the bank deserved it, then not only should you be allowed to do it, but anyone who investigates you is committing a crime

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Why was it ok for intel officials on the Obama admin to seek evidence from foreign countries or officials into possible crimes committed by their political opponent trump?

Crimes we now know never happened?

Crimes? 34 individuals and 3 companies. Indictments, plea deals and convictions.

Collusion with Russia? Absolutely. Criminal conspiracy with Russia? Can’t come to that conclusion because of DOJ policy.

Obama not campaigning for President, the very essence of the charge of the Intelligence Community and Federal Law Enforcement is to seek evidence of crimes with PROBABLE CAUSE.

Now, with that out of the way, what is the crime that Hunter Biden or Joe Biden committed? Do you have an answer for that?

Or are you still at “investigation merited” while you simultaneously complain about partisan fishing expeditions?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: butcherguy

Sounds like an apt description of Joe Biden's actions.

But it isn't , it's Trump's actions and he's President ... or so they say.

Here's hoping he gives evidence in person.

It is what Biden did

This entire thread, and all of this testimony is just trying to get where we already are with Biden; that trump had a quid pro quo

They still haven’t proven that

Yet somehow Biden’s quid pro quo that was admitted and actually followed through on is not only seen as legitimate, people are saying it’s a crime to investigate it

Yet the same people say if trump did a quid pro quo he is guilty

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The mental gymnastics on display.

No way to debate anything because the same rules obviously dont apply to both sides.

Like putting Hillary to root out corruption.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So we are seeing that the initial phone call and the whistle blower now has no relevance to what they want to do. They have moved on with the whole phone call coming to nothing and are basically going down any path they can to be much like Clinton's sperm on a blue dress in comparison to what they actually started with.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You’re lying

Doj policy would not prevent mueller for charging anyone connected to trump with illegally conspiring with Russians to affect the 2016 election

Yet he said no one committed that crime, which is what trump and his team were accused of

Trump was investigated for firing comey

That’s why Biden (amd Obama) should be investigated for forcing the firing of the prosecutor looking into his sons company

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
a reply to: Oraculi

Stop wasting everyone's time by posting transcripts of these witnesses opinions on what Trump wanted to do in the call.

The only things that matter are

A.) There was no quid pro quo - because the money was not held back - and there has been no investigation of the Bidens

B.) The transcript is available to read and anyone with an IQ of 100 can read it and realize there was no quid pro quo.

C.) The Ukranians deny they were coerced to do anything.

There is no crime if there is no victim.

A) Just because the money was eventually released doesn't mean Trump didn't try to. You don't have to murder someone to be charged with attempted murder.

B) Well then by your own admission you must score under 100 because the transcript very plainfully states not verbatim. If it is not verbatim then it means either something has been omitted or something was changed. He should release his perfect phone call if it really were that perfect.

C) Ukraine is trying to save face. Zelensky ran on an anti-corruption platform that he is failing to uphold and this would assure his inability to run for re-election.

Not all crimes have victims. Doesn't mean it is not a crime. If I light an empty lot of land on fire I'm still culpable for arson.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

a reply to: TomLawless

When you cant fight the facts then tear apart the informant.
These arguments are getting cliche.

You wouldn’t know facts if they slapped you in the face.
Your arguments certainly are cliche, have been for 3 years.
This is how many times you have predicted Trump was done? 5? 10? 20?
You have been wrong every. Damn. Time.
See because it works on facts not feelz, and every fact out there is going against what your deranged cult claims is happening.
Biden is guilty of what you are trying to pin on Trump, but you look past his guilt just like you looked past your Queen Hillary’s guilt.
The Left’s arguments are old....really old.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join